The most you would spend on a computer?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's the most you would spend on a computer?

When my husband and I were first married in the early 1990s, we spent $5,000 USD on a new computer and flat screen monitor. My monitor alone was about $1,600. It was so worth it though, and that computer lasted quite a few years. We handed it down to our daughter when she was 3. We never spent that much on a computer ever again though.

My current PC has been upgraded 3 or 4 times now and I have easily spent over $4,000 on it in total. This is over the span of several years though. I am planning on downsizing and my next PC is going to be a mini. It is $650.

I could spend any amount of money on computer as long as they perform and give me exactly what I wanted. I hate computers that are slow and cracking. I once bought a laptop for about $1000..

The most I would spend on a computer is probably $1000, and it would have to be a very good gaming computer for me to consider paying that much.

I would spend about $3000 max for a full gaming + streaming setup. With multiple 4K monitors, home theatre and the latest gaming accessories. It would be my dream setup. 😅

I spent $400 on my current gaming PC. It gets the job done, but I do worry it's lacking in many ways. I wouldn't mind building a new gaming PC one of these days and by doing so I was thinking building one for around $1000-$1500 if I can afford to. But I need to be able to clean it easy as my room collects dust easy.

Looking at what I'm interested in seeing my computer being capable of doing, I would go as far as spending $4000 to $5000 max on my computer upgrades. If whatever I needed on the computer is above $5000 cost, I will give up.

I spent $400 on my current gaming PC. It gets the job done, but I do worry it's lacking in many ways. I wouldn't mind building a new gaming PC one of these days and by doing so I was thinking building one for around $1000-$1500 if I can afford to. But I need to be able to clean it easy as my room collects dust easy.
Wow that's really cheap, did you build it for yourself? I bought mine for about €1,200, which is more or less $1,300 to change, honestly it is a very powerful computer and I wanted one like that, but I would like to know what kind of computer you bought for only $400

I spent $1400 on my current laptop. I am planning to build a custom computer that can cost me $5000-$9000. I think I can spend as much as $7000 on a computer

I would spend more than 5,000 USD on a gaming or workstation PC if I had the money and that would be totally worth the investment cause you can do AI, 3D modeling, video editing and so much more.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back