What's new

The effects of a shop's appearance on it's customers

What people don't know is that psychology plays a big role in business. You have to appeal to the emotions of your customers to be able to make them part with their money. And the appearance of your shop is a big emotional tool.

What people don't know is that psychology plays a big role in business. You have to appeal to the emotions of your customers to be able to make them part with their money. And the appearance of your shop is a big emotional tool.
This is the point, marketing is directly related to customers' phycology and this is the reason that businesses need phycologists to read the minds of their customers.

Customers' perceptions of a store can be greatly influenced by its look. Customer loyalty and happiness can be impacted by a retailer's physical presentation, including store design, layout, cleanliness, and organization. The appearance of a store can also have an impact on its brand image, with disinterested or untrained staff making customers feel ignored.

Exactly, just like trading you need to have a good trading psychology before you can be able to earn money, if you don't have the psychology you are just wasting your Time.

This is the point, marketing is directly related to customers' phycology and this is the reason that businesses need phycologists to read the minds of their customers.
You might have a bad product that would sell more because of the beauty of the packaging. That's how important aesthetics is in business. A good product or service is boosted by the appearance of the shop.

The truth about Branding is that the way you appear will definitely define the kind of customers that will patronize your business.
That is why it is good to build a good reputation even from the external perspective

I went to a creeche school to register my daughter for holiday program. On getting there, I saw overgrown grasses and the environment was untidy. I turned home immediately because I was appalled by the appearance of the place.

The truth about Branding is that the way you appear will definitely define the kind of customers that will patronize your business.
That is why it is good to build a good reputation even from the external perspective
That's true, not only that you need to have a good skills before you can be able to do that,if you don't have a good skills set I'm not sure if you can earn money online with branding.

There's an adage that says appearance shows who you really are , and thats the reason why you need to make sure your shop is standard and up to taste of your customer in order to keep them coming .

The appearance of your business premises shows how you package your business. And like every other thing, good and attractive packaging helps you to make sales. A cozy business place would easily attract customers.

A good-looking shop will always be appealing to customers. One of the things you need to put in place in order to attract customers to your business is making it look beautiful. People will prefer to purchase things from you.

I see so many business people say that customers should not look at the container but the contents. This is erroneous. The contents and the container has to be good. In essence, a quality product or service is enhanced when the shop that product or service is offered aligns with the supposed quality of the product..

Ye
There's an adage that says appearance shows who you really are , and thats the reason why you need to make sure your shop is standard and up to taste of your customer in order to keep them coming .
Yes that's completely true, just like they say they way you dress that's how you'll be addressed, a lot of people are making the wrong decision when it comes to things like this.

Do you know that when your shop os properly set, customers believe that you can't run away with their money because you seemingly have enough money looking from the outlook of your shop. A neatly appeared shop increases customers confidence in your business.

Yeah just like said we have some people that are being attracted by the color an the way your shop looks, that's why it is advisible to have the neccesary things.

I learnt that having a comfortable office is very important from my boss. The thing is that he believes that having a good business will make customers feel relaxed when they are in your office and they can also end up buying from your workplace because of that reason. He doesn't joke with aesthetics when it comes to the office place.

Some shop's with good appearance could attract more customers than shops with bad appearance, this issue is related with customer's phycology, I personally buy from shops with good appearance.

What do you think about this topic? Does physical appearance has effects on customers?
A good looking appearance for any business is good but it shouldn't end in only appearance. Your business services and products should have good appearance in terms of quality. If your business looks good out the outside but the inside quality is poor, it won't retain your customers. It's like dressing so good but you have body odour.

Physical appearance of a shop plays a major role in converting the people outside it into customers/clients.
If it looks really well maintained, attractive, sets the mood accordingly, well organized, looks like it takes care of customers comfort, it becomes very much appealing to people. Also, it helps the shop in defeating it's rivals.

A good looking appearance for any business is good but it shouldn't end in only appearance. Your business services and products should have good appearance in terms of quality. If your business looks good out the outside but the inside quality is poor, it won't retain your customers. It's like dressing so good but you have body odour.

I believe that a shop's appearance may certainly attract a huge amount of people. Humans are visual creatures and we tend to get attracted to things that may appeal us. This is why certain customers might be curious about a particular shop and they may try to approach the business out of curiosity.

I believe that a shop's appearance may certainly attract a huge amount of people. Humans are visual creatures and we tend to get attracted to things that may appeal us. This is why certain customers might be curious about a particular shop and they may try to approach the business out of curiosity.
The point I'm trying to make is not that appearance isn't good. It's very good because it can attract customers and investors but attracting both customers and investors isn't the hard part but it's keeping them and making them permanent/constant buyers. This can only be achieved with having high quality products to sell them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back