Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some shop's with good appearance could attract more customers than shops with bad appearance, this issue is related with customer's phycology, I personally buy from shops with good appearance.

What do you think about this topic? Does physical appearance has effects on customers?

Some shop's with good appearance could attract more customers than shops with bad appearance, this issue is related with customer's phycology, I personally buy from shops with good appearance.

What do you think about this topic? Does physical appearance has effects on customers?

Certain shops could have an impact on the decision of the customer to buy products. This is really true for restaurants that are not well-managed and have issues related to cleanliness.

Certain shops could have an impact on the decision of the customer to buy products. This is really true for restaurants that are not well-managed and have issues related to cleanliness.
Definitely, this issue is very important for restaurants to consider because people will not eat in restaurants which are not clean, I personally will never go to such restaurants.

Yes, i believe physical appearance of shops has it's effects on customers. For example, people would not buy food from a local restaurant that isn't tidy and where proper hygiene isn't followed even though the restaurant sells cheap food.

A shop with a good appearance would definitely attract more customers than ones without it. This is not only true for Restaurants, It is also true for other form of businesses.

Aesthetics is very important when it comes to business. Human beings are emotional in buying and when your shop appeals to the eyes, you would be able to make more money. The outlook of your shop can even determine the pricing of your products.

I am the kind of person that is always very observant of places that are neat and if I come to your shop or business location and it's not well taken care of, it is going to be very difficult for me to patronize your business.

There are a lost of effect of the appearance of a shop in front of its customers like ; a dirty shop would appear inadequate in front a customer as some customers are moved by hat they see than what they hear.

The truth is that no matter how good your products are or how good you are in rendering your services, there are classes of people that would not patronize you of you are in a shanty.

The decoration is very important if you are selling offline. IT is also important if you are selling offline. However, online shop decoration is very different from offline shop decoration.
Definitely, offline shops' appearance is very important and we can say the same for online shops, most people are selling using their websites and those websites which have good appearance can have more customers.

The effect of the shop appearance is so big to the extent of influencing the customers positively, to pay for what they see, and overrate what you are offering them. Without no announcements, customer comes to you because of the conspicuousness. This is otherwise called packaging of your business.

Shop decoration is very important and necessary. I believe it is one of the ways for business ventures use to attract customers. it is something every business man should prioritise because it is very much effective.

A shop appearance can have a positive or negative effect on a customer, the way you keep your shop will determine how you sell your product, whether perishable or unperishable product.

Definitely, this issue is very important for restaurants to consider because people will not eat in restaurants which are not clean, I personally will never go to such restaurants.

There are many shops that are really unhygienic. They never clean their places, especially restaurants. There are many candy shops that also never follow rules related to hygiene.

It is true that a shop's appearance does affects people's minds about a business. Personally, I love buying from shops that are neatly kept. Having been painted well, has great hygiene and even the sellers look neat.

The appearance of your shop needs to be very appealing. You need to set the shop in a way that people will want to buy from you and it must be very neat too.

Yes exactly, if you have a nice appearing shop it might attract a lot of people, this also one thing you need to consider if you are starting up a business, it's very important.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back