What's new

The best survey app I Know that pays

I have seen such a thread on Beermoney also. The poster commented he has made some amount of money there also. I can't vouch for him. But it's not bad to give it a try. Just survey sites can be time-wasting

Real research is a survey platform that pay people to answer some questions. However, the money they pay is actually low to some extent because the coin they pay with don't have much value

The problem is not how legitimate they are but the problem is that most of them do not really accept most African countries, you should have asked to find out if they need people from Africa because that is always the challenge most of us have been facing with survey

Personally, I have never been able to make money from any kind of survey website so far ever since I started working as a freelancer for 6 years but I believe that swaggerbucks is one of the survey websites that pays very well.

I have also registered on this survey platform, and I think it is one of the surveys that is paying Nigerians smartly. A friend of mine introduced me into this platform weeks ago and I noticed that it is actually paying and you can withdraw the tnc coin from Hotbit exchange
Now, this makes it two good reviews. Probably I will take a look at it especially since you mentioned it works for Nigerians. Many survey sites are just so useless in the end especially for Nigerians or lower countries

I have seen such a thread on Beermoney also. The poster commented he has made some amount of money there also. I can't vouch for him. But it's not bad to give it a try. Just survey sites can be time-wasting
Most reviews in beer money forum are true, so this survey app could be really legit. But just like you, I sometimes view these survey apps to be time wasting. Especially if they don't really value opinions from your country or region. You will always be disqualified in them.

Surveys have never really favoured does of us form third world countries, it's either there are no surveys available at the moment or it is not suitable for us.

I will surely check it out tomorrow, your saying you have earned a lot from it makes sound like thousands of dollars.

I have tried to stay away from surveys due to low payout and demographic problem, please I have this app is open to every country?
Most of them don't have working freedom for my country and its why I don't waste my time trying to register on their website because it's a total waste of time.

Surveys have never really favoured does of us form third world countries, it's either there are no surveys available at the moment or it is not suitable for us.
Seriously, I haven't seen any survey website or application that works for Nigerians who are working online. They are all blacklisted from using it.

Seriously, I haven't seen any survey website or application that works for Nigerians who are working online. They are all blacklisted from using it.
This is my first time hearing about the blacklist part, but I do know it a general problem for most African countries. Some people talk about using VPN, have you seen anyone do this?

Is someone aware of any survey app that pay Asian members? me and many other members in here are from Asia, but we are not able to find any legit survey app that pays Asian members as well.

I will give it a trial. As we all know most of the surveys are not available in some of the countries,because I've tried countless surveys but they aren't working for me.

Honestly, I don't know of any survey app that pays because I have tried Streetbees, Neobux, Metropinion and at the end of the day, I get a feedback that there are no surveys for me which perhaps I'm from a lower-tier country.

One of the best methods to get additional money online is to take surveys. Survey apps might assist folks trying to supplement their income make ends meet at the end of the month.

Hello frien
The name of the app is REAL RESEARCH APP. I have earn a lot from it and also they will pay you when ever you partake in the app. And it's base on the age in you Download Real Research app and earn rewards by completing surveys!!
Hello Chris, I wanna ask you, does this app still pays till date and what means of payment do they pay through? Is it PayPal or payoneer? And I want to know how much one can make per month via their link.

Survey apps do not work in my country and i am quite sure that this particular app would be no different. Survey and research companies should create a survey panel for people residing in Tier 3 countries.

The name of the app is REAL RESEARCH APP. I have earn a lot from it and also they will pay you when ever you partake in the app. And it's base on the age in you Download Real Research app and earn rewards by completing surveys!!

I don't know anything about realresearch, but I use attapoll which automatically sorts my polls to which I am eligible. I recommend it to anyone and if you want help completing the profile, give me a private message.

I don't think it is possible to earn a lot from surveys. You might earn some money of you are from north America, but for rest of the people earning from survey is quite difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back