What's new

The best survey app I Know that pays

The thing with most survey application is that they are only limited to a certain demographic and so I don't think this app will be an exception because I have used several survey applications and websites before to no avail so am might just check this one out to see if it will work for me, thanks for sharing.

I was given the app but never open it,but know that you are saying this I have to do research on it and know about it before registering it.

One of the most common questions about the site is, “is Survey Junkie a scam?” If you're worried about having your information stolen or wasting your time on a site that isn't going to pay you, don't worry. Survey Junkie is a completely legit way to earn money

Survey Junkie might not be a scam and it is actually a legit platform. It has a good rating of 4.5 on Trust Pilot and many people praise this surveys website. However, the problem is that just like all other survey websites, it is only avaialble for Tier 1 countries like Unites States. So I do not think it would be useful to me.

Chat up with this link for help

Post automatically merged:

If you want evidence
I will provide them to you
I don't think you should be waiting to provide evidence about an app you posted here to individuals. You posted about the app here, you should as well have posted the evidence here too

I haven't been much of been interested in this survey apps or a thing have always been avoiding them any where I see their links because it seems it's only goes along for some particular location .

A lot of the survey apps I know are mostly in search of people from the too countries and you hardly earn if you have from another country. But I use elumi and its because it is local based.

A lot of the survey apps I know are mostly in search of people from the too countries and you hardly earn if you have from another country. But I use elumi and its because it is local based.
You are right, these survey platforms are very country location sensitive. And so it will be ery hard for someone outside the tier one or two countries to participate in them. How does elumi app work. Do they pay well

The name of the app is REAL RESEARCH APP. I have earn a lot from it and also they will pay you when ever you partake in the app. And it's base on the age in you Download Real Research app and earn rewards by completing surveys!!
You claimed you have wanted a lot from it. You should have attached your earrings from the site, so your claim can be real and genuine.

Surveys generally are a means of earning some bucks online. My only issue is how frequent are these opportunities available to Third World countries and how well rewarding are they

It is not only real research app that pays when it comes to doing online survey. You can check out for more like dabbl survey, eureka survey, zap survey and MSR survey

Personally at least for now I'm not looking at any subway website also be out that pay money because I've never been successful using any of them to earn money online.

But one thing with these paid survey apps is that most of them don't have surveys available for all countries. And this has been problem for the countries that don't have surveys available for them. But the only app that I know have surveys available for Africans is OpinionAPP

As far as I'm concerned, there are no survey websites or survey applications that are legit to me because I have never see any one that actually accepts to pay in my location.

Some survey sites are legit and they do pay, but some are just a waste of time and effort. There is a survey app I downloaded sometime ago they will bring survey and I want to take the survey they'll say am not qualified.

It has been long since I did a survey on real research. Surveys are hard to come by now and tnc coin has lost value. I think they need to restructure and add other tasks for people to earn.

Survey Junkie.
InboxDollars.
Swagbucks.
LifePoints.
National Consumer Panel.
Pinecone Research.
Opinion Outpost.
i-Say
The most unfortunate thing for me is that out of all these surveys that I have made use of none of them has been able to pay me as whatever that I have done on this website as always amounting to a complete waste of my time and my resources and so since then I have made a promise to myself never to visit any survey website or application ever again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back