What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

• AngelPad. A team of former Google employees started the AngelPad mentor-ship program to help web technology entrepreneurs improve their products and learn to pull in seed funding. ...
  • Fundbox. The word “startup” can cover a lot of territory. ...

If there are government grants available, you can apply for them. The most important thing is staying informed. Also if you've made some personal savings or investment you can meet up family or friends for assistance.

Government grants are still the easiest, some firms give grants too but it is always stressful and you may eventually not get it. Government offer grants for businesses, though some businesses have more chances of getting than other, for instance agriculture.

The best places twosync for Grant for your business government grant or cooperative plant or grand from your friends and loved ones grant from your business associate could be recommended and well-to-do that borrowing don't borrow to start a business
Post automatically merged:

The best places twosync for Grant for your business government grant or cooperative plant or grand from your friends and loved ones grant from your business associate could be recommended and well-to-do that borrowing don't borrow to start a business

In some countries government is the one to run to for grant. You can also meet some influential individuals and present your business proposal. If they know it is feasible and will benefit them, they can be of help. Meanwhile you can seek from family and friends too

Obtaining grant may not be in the best interest of the business. Whenever the need arises, the best grant to obtain is the government. But is government grant easily accessible? No. In that case, one is advised to go for any grant with minimal return that will not sink the business when making returns.

One of the best place to seek grant for business start up is by joining a cooperative society and get some funds with repayment date. More also you can approach a friend or family to assist you by borrowing you some money for business start up.

You can find small-business grants at government agencies, state organizations and private corporations. A few good places to start your search include the government database grants.gov, your local Small Business Development Center and nonprofits such as the Local Initiatives Support Corp.

The best grant you can get to setup your business is government grant. I think based on the empowerment opportunity of each countries. The government always have specific time that they bring this registration out for her citizens so you just need to.mske more research to know when the form will be out and apply

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
The best place to seek grant for business is through all this finance house with small or little interest rate.
Because, most of the banks that give out loans,their interest rate is always too high,and it end up leadi ng to bad debt due to too much of interest.

Money to start your business—could anything be better? That’s what a grant could do for your startup. And while small business owners may dream of receiving grants to fund their startup, they may not be as plentiful or easy to get as you may think. However, if you know where to look and how to apply, you might be successful in securing free money for your business.

One of the easiest forms of getting a loan or money to start a business as a small and medium enterprise (SME) is through micro finance banks, you will hardly need to provide a collateral, you can get up to 5 million Naira depending on your business strength. The interest rates for micro finance loans are pretty low compared to commercial banks. Micro finance banks don’t give long term loans.

Banks and credit unions. Banks are not always easy to crack when it comes to small business lending. It goes without saying that you’ll need a firm business plan and a squeaky-clean credit record to get approved.

Your first stop should be a bank that’s familiar with you or your industry, or one that’s known for having a soft spot for small-business lending.
Angel investors and venture capital firms. Getting financing from them can be a high-wire dance. But if you can do a little soft-shoe and have a great idea and terrific business plan, these types of investors will back you in exchange for equity or partial ownership.

Corporate programs. Some big businesses offer small business start-up support as well. For instance, Michelin North America, based in Greenville, S.C., has provided low-interest financing — loans range from $10,000 to $100,000 — to certain minority-owned and disadvantaged businesses, including women-owned firms, in parts of South Carolina.

You know you should not always look towards getting a grant for your new start up business or business idea. You could also save till you accumulate your capital or budget for your business idea. Wishing you all the best anyways.

Government actually turns out to be the best wellspring of Business Grant on the grounds that in my country it will be difficult to get private supported Grant. It isn't so much that does private supported awards are not in presence it's simply that they are not many as it's an administration award that are a lot of useful.

There is usually some form of grants given to business by some foundation and business related NGOs. One will have to go in for the competition and winners are usually rewarded with angel investment.

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
The best source of funding for your new business is your own personal finance funds but if this is not possible you can contact some family and friends people and ask them for help, if this were not possible, contact your cooperative society for grant, but if not also possible then you can obtain a loan from any institutions.

There was a provision to support small and medium size enterprises to boost their businesses. This is the kind of money you need to apply in order to help boost your business. Well such kind of package always come up from time to time.

According to your post, you are looking for grants which is quite different from loans. If it were loans I would have suggested commercial banks but clearly you want something different. It's only government that actually give out grants to deserving businesses and individuals. There's supposed to be a governmental agency in your country that is in charge of the process.

I don't know outside my country if there is a place there to get grant to start up business,but as for my country over here there is no special place create or made for that...

You go to your bank and filled form if your form is granted,they will give you grant to start your business but if not you will have to keep trying till you get access to it..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back