Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
In your opinion, what is the best age to be? What is good about that age?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
well I think my best age to be is my sixteen ,I truly enjoyed my sweet sixteen,but I don't know if I will have a best age ,but I believe better days are coming

The best age to be is 40_50 years. By then you must have achieved a lot from life and would relax a bit to enjoy your hard work. Unlike 20's and 30's

I think the best age to be would around 15 years to lets say 35 simply because at this age you should still have enough energy to do all the hard work that is needed at that time to survive and build a future for yourself.

Every age is a good age or best age it's just depend on what you did at that time, the experiences you had, how you handled things and most importantly what you did you help or improve yourself and also achieve

I think the best age is eight, during that time you would have matured enough to mingle with the friends both males and females

Being a youth can never be compared to anything or any age in this life, the youth vigor, the strength, the energy, all these add to the joy you experienced in life.

I think the best age is when you are very young and you don't have any responsibilities. All you do is eat, drink and sleep.

In your opinion, what is the best age to be? What is good about that age?
For me 29 is the best, not too stressful and demanding and not full of anxieties compared to others. But at times, I feel sad when the thought of aging comes up. Because it fills with concern, anxiety, and even dread. This is because aging is usually associated with negatives, such as diminished looks, a frail body, memory loss, and chronic diseases.

It should be at your teenage year, nothing to worry about except how you're going to eat your next ice cream and watch Netflix movies

Best age is to be is from the age of late 50s and early 60s because before that age you would have a huge amount of money from your early years

Researchers like Dr. Olshansky are trying to understand the mysteries of longevity and at what ages we feel our best and why. They measure worry and stress levels at different times in our life and peak years for having fun, the hope being that if people reach satisfaction with life at a certain age, they might have advice for the rest of us. Such exploration in the world of science and health is putting a more concrete focus on the seemingly inscrutable question of the perfect age.

I believe best age to be is at your youth. That is between the age of 17 to 40. In my opinion, this is the age you experience alot of things in life and this is age where you have the energy and zeal to achieve the goals you've set.

I think the best age for me to be is 34 , because by that time I might be married ,it's a time to plan my family how I want it to be ,I can't wait to be on that age , that's if I am preveledge to reach that age ,but I hope so .

I think the best age for someone is from 16 to 35,so That he can be able to achieve everything he wishes,and that is the age when you are still strong.

once you are able to take of yourself, like after college or university there's no need to depend on someone.

Teenage age is the best age to be because most times it is always full of fun experience, this is when you have the freedom to engage in so many thing you are passionate, but after this age you will now be a family man with a lot of responsibilities to take care of.

To me I think is somewhere 50s because you at this age you already know the result of your life either good or bad. If you are lucky to leave good, then the rest is enjoyment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back