What's new

The best age to be

I personally think that the best age to be while trying to make some cash online is 16 years old at that age your brain is wize enough to deal with money. Although if you will ask the companies due to their policies the age will be 18 years old+ thats the common request of those websites and companies.

I think the best age is 40-45 years. At this age you could have achieved some one ,two or three things in your hard work that you had engaged your self with at youthful age. Now this is the time to figure out on what you can add up or just maintaining what you already have in life.

the best age for me is 27 years old, at that time you're securing a job and maybe not married so you enjoy your life and you do what you want in life.

I hate being a child because I wasn't able to make what I wanted because of no money haha and not old to not do anything xD

In your opinion, what is the best age to be? What is good about that age?
I would say 20s. There are a lot of good things about that age. You're young and have your whole life ahead of you. You're still relatively carefree and don't have as much responsibility. You're in the prime of your life, both physically and mentally. And you're still able to learn and grow a lot.

I would say 21. You're old enough to have the freedom to do what you want, but not as much responsibility since most people aren't married and don't have kids at that age, so you're free to travel, try different things, jobs, etc. to figure out who you are.

I think it's the 18s, because you are young but still get to experience the benefits of adulthood, like being independent and earning money easier than a kid/ teenager

In your opinion, what is the best age to be? What is good about that age?

The best age to be for me is definitely going to be when I am still a kid without having any responsibility for me to take care of rather than wake up every day and play video game and eat whatever I want.

The best age to be for me is definitely going to be when I am still a kid without having any responsibility for me to take care of rather than wake up every day and play video game and eat whatever I want.

Well, I think that a person who tends to be young may have to deal with many problems. Living a time when you are still a kid is an awesome period of life. However, hardships start when you become younger. There are many young people who live in our country and they work a lot and work hard during young age.

I don't know honestly. I would say maybe the age of 21, so that I can drink and smoke as I can now, but I am younger again haha! Just to be younger again would be nice.

This is exactly how I feel about being young because you don't really have much responsibilities facing you other than taking care of yourself which most of the times, your parents are the one that provide you all the money that you need to do anything that you want to do.

I think 20-35 years of age is the best age. This is the time when you gain knowledge and skill, build a career and relationship, and have strength and virility. Before 20, you are just a callow youth, after 35 you start growing old.

This is exactly how I feel about being young because you don't really have much responsibilities facing you other than taking care of yourself which most of the times, your parents are the one that provide you all the money that you need to do anything that you want to do.

I think that as long as you are feeling young, you can conduct any kind of business. If older people are capable of running a business and achieving their goals, then why can't a teenager, adolescent, and many other young people in their 30's could achieve the goal?

I think that as long as you are feeling young, you can conduct any kind of business. If older people are capable of running a business and achieving their goals, then why can't a teenager, adolescent, and many other young people in their 30's could achieve the goal?

Knowledge, skill and experience is what anyone who wants to take charge of any kind of business must have in abundance because that is the only way you are going to know exactly what you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to do it and when you are supposed to do it that is going to ensure the successful operation of your business.

Knowledge, skill and experience is what anyone who wants to take charge of any kind of business must have in abundance because that is the only way you are going to know exactly what you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to do it and when you are supposed to do it that is going to ensure the successful operation of your business.

This is why I think that there is no specific kind of age you have to be successful. However, if you become successful at an early stage of your life, then this is viewed as an achievement by many people. There are many people who never become successful in their lives, even after the age of 30, unfortunately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back