What's new

Text message Marketing

Have you ever tried SMS marketing? SMS marketing is a marketing method where you send messages by text messages to your potential customers. This is one of the most effective methods because as soon as people receive text messages, they will check their phone.

I still believe there is no any method of marketing nowadays that’s not effective but i can just say SMS marketing is one of the most simple and fast means of marketing including Email marketing

Actually it's the first time am hearing or seeing things like this about sms marketing but I haven't really seen anything yet about it to keep hold to as it makes an individual to be lazy at working.

This is indeed very effective. I have a friend who got a message about a sermina from a strange number. So he decided to check it out and today he is a member of that organization. Most companies make use of this, though some would not respond out of maybe fear of falling into scams

Actually I think this as massive advantages as it can help a customer alot way more than just for information use only it can help a customer secure a long term deal or something called job.

I think it could work, only many people will just assume it’s a “stray text” from a wrong # and (possibly) not take it seriously. They may think it’s some kind of spam or even virus if it contains a link. My phone right away jumps to the “report junk and block sender” option, whenever I get an unfamiliar text. But if you’re looking for someone just to see it, then yes it will work. 👍

Just because people will check their phone anytime they receive SMS does not mean that SMS advert is effective. An advert will be effective when it converts prospects into buyers. This is the reason why I like direct mail direct marketing.

I do not have any thing to market but if I had something to market, I will give high preference to text message marketing. Text messages get attention immediately.

This is true.The advent of apps that can do messaging directly without a cost or with a minimum data subscription has made the sms thing to be religated.And this has proven to be cost effective with apps like whatsap has made it possible to do this messaging.

Right now, sms marketing is only used by big brands in my country because they buy data from mobile Sim card companies. Small businesses are not able to buy data from sim card companies for marketing purpose. When I say, "Buy data", what I actually mean is using customer details for sending sms to sim card customers for marketing the businesses.

This is nice I have tried it before on WhatsApp via broad cast messaging it is a nice way of marketing and advertising your products because people are always with their phones !

Right now, sms marketing is only used by big brands in my country because they buy data from mobile Sim card companies. Small businesses are not able to buy data from sim card companies for marketing purpose. When I say, "Buy data", what I actually mean is using customer details for sending sms to sim card customers for marketing the businesses.
This avenue of reaching out to customers would not really be a good alternative for a small start up who are trying to save cost while looking out for better alternative to reaching out to potential customers.The use of social media and dedicated apps will do them better.

It's a common type of Marketing that as gained popularity over time . It's not new but the only challenges is how to collate phone numbers of the target audience. It's an effective way of marketing and it's employed by the marketing agencies

A lot of people would like to receive promotional and new product via text but it is important that the people consent to this first in order not to intrude.

Here lies the importance of building genuine list for sms marketing. If you send text messages to the right people and prmote the right product you can drive sales
Of course because business can not thrive with wrong people and to promote your your product you must let peoples know about and how effective it's so that they can patronise it easily because of the expectations they have.

Have you ever tried SMS marketing? SMS marketing is a marketing method where you send messages by text messages to your potential customers. This is one of the most effective methods because as soon as people receive text messages, they will check their phone.
I fall for this method most times, but if the purpose of sending this messages doesn't add and value to potential customers that method is good as nothing.

Sms marketing is a good way of marketing ones product especially to existing customers but it is costly as well . One has to pay for each SMS

This method of marketing is going to work only to people who are aware that you are their numbers because the remaining people are just going to see you as a scammer.

Seriously, it's a very cool way to consecutively carry out marketing services for a business products and services, including the use of email 📧 marketing as well.

Hmmm, nice one op. But I don't think it will be effective because of the usage of links in such forms of marketing.

SMS marketing is a good one and it gives a sense of closeness to the customers. There are apps that help with bulk SMS and at very reasonable rates.

Text marketing is good and all that but the truth is it does not have a great impact when it comes to convincing a person to become a customer or client as a matter of fact text marketing only and mostly helps in terms of reminding is our client about certain items or services that is or that might be available, but the Sweet Thing about text marketing is that there is always constant messaging which could lead to all the services which the company or agency can offer such personal client.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back