What's new

Taking breaks at work

There are a few companies that also offer additional breaks apart from the actual break time. This also helps many people to refresh themselves. However, the fact of the matter remains that people should be careful about not taking breaks in an excessive manner. However, under certain circumstances, employer must give breaks in case if there is a serious emergency.

It's crucial to communicate and adhere to agreed break times. If there are conflicting expectations, clarify with the client. Balancing security duties and personal well-being is essential in such roles, fostering understanding and collaboration.

If my it's my break time, I will take it whether there's another officer to relive me or not as long as it's agreed, written and signed. I will not entertained being yelled at for doing my job and taking my break when I'm meant to. The person who needs to be yelled at is the officer who's meant to replace me when it's my break time.

Things could get complicated when you have more than one bosses at the workplace. Some bosses might have no problem with you taking breaks. However, the other bosses may never agree to that at all. This could be a main issue in many workplaces as well.

So, I work 12 hour shifts and I’m entitled to 60 minutes breaks. 40 minutes for lunch and 20 minutes later on.

The client agreed for me to take a break at 17:00, the 20 minute one.

At 16:45 the client said where were you, I thought you are taking your break. I told him I was down isle 1/2. He said obviously you can’t see shoplifters from there and was a bit upset at the whole thing

Yet I agreed 17:00 with the client earlier! Nobody turned up to relieve me from my post as a security officer so I left it unattended.

Two minutes later, the client yells at me over the radio when I stated 17:00 was agreed. Unbelievable!

And we’re expected to stand all day so the breaks are important…
Oh my God, this can be so frustrating. To work without break is not really easy. I was once a victim of such and it wasn't funny at all. We need to relax our nerves once in a while so as to get our energy renewed.

So, I work 12 hour shifts and I’m entitled to 60 minutes breaks. 40 minutes for lunch and 20 minutes later on.

The client agreed for me to take a break at 17:00, the 20 minute one.

At 16:45 the client said where were you, I thought you are taking your break. I told him I was down isle 1/2. He said obviously you can’t see shoplifters from there and was a bit upset at the whole thing

Yet I agreed 17:00 with the client earlier! Nobody turned up to relieve me from my post as a security officer so I left it unattended.

Two minutes later, the client yells at me over the radio when I stated 17:00 was agreed. Unbelievable!

And we’re expected to stand all day so the breaks are important…
Yes that’s very amazing. Every worker really need break to power their energy when they are exhausted. Without break workers won’t be comfortable for the duration they are about working, therefore it’s good to go for break.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back