Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any survey sites out there that give a lot higher paid options? I normally hate on survey sites, because they usually don't pay out a lot and most of the time aren't worth it. But, there has to be something that can work out there, that actually pays you good money, and maybe you can get some free products in return. Does any survey site like this exist?

I have not really worked on any survey sites for payments. So I here to read and learn from other people who might have gather know-how in earning from survey sites.

I really do not like survey sites because most of them are not supported in my country. The team that supports my country doesn't pay really well and it is a total waste of time. It only favors people from America and Europe.

Are there any survey sites out there that give a lot higher paid options? I normally hate on survey sites, because they usually don't pay out a lot and most of the time aren't worth it. But, there has to be something that can work out there, that actually pays you good money, and maybe you can get some free products in return. Does any survey site like this exist?
I think that these are specific to your region. And from what i see if you are in a third world country then the offers that you have are very limited and the rewards are much lower than what you would expect to see in the first world countries as well because those are generally the ones that are targetted.

Alot of site or forums which I believe the can pay high or an appreciable price to it participant I have not been into survey to know how it cost of time and then the ability and effort to be put it in other to compare it income.

Concerning survey sites that give an individual higher paid option. Well, am not really a fan of completing survey because of their low profit after completing them, I don't know if there are higher paid option but for me, survey is stressful and not worth it

I don't really know survey site that us really paying well, but you to do research to know the survey site that pay very well I think this will actually help you to know.

If you are very conversant with a survey platform they call surveytime, you will notice they pay $1 for their surveys and they pay it immidiately into your choice of payment processor the moment you finish the surveys.

If you are very conversant with a survey platform they call surveytime, you will notice they pay $1 for their surveys and they pay it immidiately into your choice of payment processor the moment you finish the surveys.
Maybe you are right but you don't know what is the actual situation there on serveytime site. many users just wait for a survey and sometimes when you complete a survey you get a message that you are not eligible this time.

I am aware of this site you are talking about called surveytime. They are good too. But there will be periods where you just get disqualified after spending quality time doing a real survey task in the tail end of the surveys

I have heard that survey sites paid , my elder brother worked in some survey sites before and they paid him, but after some time they stopped paying I really don't know why though.

Most survey sites gives higher paid option but the one that I am presently on now did not give you a option they have your own strategy of payments.

Most survey sites only pay within the range of $1 to $2 at most for every completed survey. It's best for you to avoid anyone that claim to pay higher as it would be most likely a scam site.

Survey sites with high paying options varies according to your location and sever. Depending on where you are demographically you will be lucky to have good paying surveys.

Concerning survey sites that give an individual higher paid option. Well, am not really a fan of completing survey because of their low profit after completing them, I don't know if there are higher paid option but for me, survey is stressful and not worth it
If you are talking about paid surveys for people in the developed countries, I would say that you can come across many of them online but for Africans and some other tagged countries. No survey panel is allowing people from these areas.

Survey platforms would have been the best place to earn some good dollars, but it is rather unfortunate that it is not meant for all countries but just tier one countries, so those kind of platforms are no go area for me. It is just my opinion.

So many survey site that pay much do exist but not for we in west Africa tho, because I have tried some before using VPN to assess it but at the end they notice it and block me.

Since surveys aren't for me, i quickly deserted myself faraway from surveys, cos their is nothing you can achieve from it when you're from lower tier country.

I really don't know any survey sites that pay a high amount. Those which do that are only available for tier one countries. It would be great to find survey sites that pay you through products and not cash.

I have not had any good experience with surveys, i used to have these thinking that surveys where fake. Until i realized that most surveys do not even support majority of the developing countries. I would also like to find one that pays really well, thats if its supported in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back