What's new

Survey Sites that give you higher paid options

I have even completely given up on survey sites, since I tried registering for this survey site and was told that I wasn't in the preference country I knew my country wasn't really cut out for surveys.

Are there any survey sites out there that give a lot higher paid options? I normally hate on survey sites, because they usually don't pay out a lot and most of the time aren't worth it. But, there has to be something that can work out there, that actually pays you good money, and maybe you can get some free products in return. Does any survey site like this exist?
You waste your time carrying out some survey and at the end of the day or surgery they will tell you, u aren't qualified for their survey thank you.... most annoying.

Paidpoint, opinion outpost, zap surveys all offer surveys ranging from $1 above. The thing about surveys is the more the merrier

There are several survey websites available for people to make money with, especially if you are from America or some European countries.

I really do not like survey sites because most of them are not supported in my country. The team that supports my country doesn't pay really well and it is a total waste of time. It only favors people from America and Europe.
Survey sites should have been one of the most paying sites online but unfortunately, they don't support my country ,so we are side lines from participating in any survey activities.

If you are looking for a survey site that will give you good amount of money for the time used in their PLATFORm, you can try out dabbl survey because they pay good amount of money

Are there any survey sites out there that give a lot higher paid options? I normally hate on survey sites, because they usually don't pay out a lot and most of the time aren't worth it. But, there has to be something that can work out there, that actually pays you good money, and maybe you can get some free products in return. Does any survey site like this exist?
There are lots of surveys website or company that pays high for surveys. It now depends on your country. Because there are some survey that are not available for some countries. But if you are form tier 1 countries then you are lucky to receive good surveys. But if not then you might receive little or no survey

As it stands right now I have completely given up on survey sites because even if you succeed to sign up you would hardly get surveys that will pay you well and it is not worth it .

I really do not like survey sites because most of them are not supported in my country. The team that supports my country doesn't pay really well and it is a total waste of time. It only favors people from America and Europe.
That is the problem that I also have with most surveys websites. They never have surveys available for my country Nigeria. Most time the survey are available for most tier 1 countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada and the rest.

there are sites that give better pay to its customers though I am yet to see such sites because I am having a good time using bizindustry and no excuse to leave it.

What normally pisses me off with all these survey sites is seeing a survey rated about 10mins and after 40 mins you are still on it and not near completion. The most annoying thing is now when the survey just redirects to the homepage all of a sudden and they tell you that you are screened out. Imagine after wasting your time.

I think we both have the same experience. I have worked on survey sites and the pay out is so very small. Most of the time it tells me I am disqualified to take survey or the survey had been taken by another person. I think there is no such thing as a survey site that pay a lot money. If you find one please don't forget to share it with me. Thank you so much in advance.

You are even lucky to see and find a survey site that even pays you at all. Wether the pay is small or not. Most of the surveys platform I know don't even allow me take surveys

If you are very conversant with a survey platform they call surveytime, you will notice they pay $1 for their surveys and they pay it immidiately into your choice of payment processor the moment you finish the surveys.
The reason why i like and prefer survey sites is that they pay you handful of money after completing a survey question and you can make a withdrawal immediately into any wallet of your choice.

But some of this survey sites are really very mean indeed. They let you start feeling out a survey even though they already know from your IP address that you won't be qualified, they still let you continue before telling you you're not qualified

Real research app used to be good when they came out and paid in tron. It's no longer the same since they started paying with tnc coin. I doubt if you'll see better paying surveys unless you're in the US.

Surveys won't pay you that much because of they divide the amount they receive from the pay by the number of participants required . This comes after they might have taken out their percentage so what is left won't really be much for a single person share.

Since when I discovered that survey site do not pay much I've stop doing survey.. if only the pay is encouraging that will be great

Here are the best places to put your money in the short term ... Then you'll simply pay off your card right away to avoid credit card

I do not have a very good experience with the servey sites, even if they are global as they have very few surveys for third world countries. However the renumeration for each survey completely depends on the contract done for that survey and generally is in range of $ 1 to $20.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back