What's new

Suitable budget for small home based business.

What is the best minimum budget to start a small scale business?

• Total voters
Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Content creation.
Personal or virtual assistant.
Event planning services.
Errand/concierge service.
Professional reviewer.
Social media consultant.
Etsy shop.
Online courses and tutoring

All people can't afford large scale business . Mostly want to start small business from home which is easy to start and handle. Houseladies or pensiones people usually like to start small scale business from home.
So what is the best Minimum budget ?
There is no best minimum budget to start a home business. It all depend the nature of the business you want to start as well as how big you intend to start it. Some businesses requires very little capital to start whereas, others requires otherwise.

I guess you can start being an online seller with your $500, you can quickly get up and run online on the cheap, whether you want to sell clothes, collectibles, or whatever. Marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay would allow you to sell your goods for a cut in revenue, while e-commerce sites charge you a low monthly fee for hawking products over the internet.

Your budget depend upon the type of business, your plans and strategies to handle it. According to my observations and experience, most of the home based small scale businesses need almost 300$ to intimate. Like clothing business can be done with this amount of 300$.

Starting a small home business will not need that much since you will not be needing to rent shop and equipping the shop with lots of things, all you need is to get your business or product ready and do mouth marketing withing Nebour, and also online.

With the current economic situation in this part of the world, the minimum amount anyone can start a business with is #100,000. Even in some area this is very small but it can still start some petty businesses.

Well from my experience the budget for any kind of business is dependent on the kind of business you are actually trying to start, so if you're looking at starting the business that requires 20 million for you to start, then you are going to look for 20 billion to start it and vice versa with other amount.

There is actually no minimum amount one can decide to invest in as it depends on the type of business you wish to establish and when you wish to establish the business.

When my junior sister started her fish business, it only cost her around 200,000 Naira only to start the business and it actually run very fine because she actually didn't need a shop to start the business, she did it in front of her house and she had lot of customers.

$1000 is enough to start up a small scale business in my country, especially in a rural area where the competition is not high. You can easily get profits in a short time.

Personally I also vote for $1000 because it reasonable enough to start a small business conveniently such that you will be able to break even as fast as possible.

If it's on this note,i think a thousand dollar is good enough to startup a home business for a housewife,pensioners or home base people.

Personally I wouldn't mind having any amount of money mapped out and say that it's the best amount of money that would be enough to start a new home based business.

One cannot say precisely that certain amount of money is suitable to start a small scale business, the type of business that you want establish will determine the minimum or suitable amount of money needed for the business. The location that you plan to have the business matters also.

Concerning suitable business for a small home based business. Well, there are lot of work or home based business that can be established by an individual and each of them varies in capital to setting up such business.

Concerning suitable business for a small home based business. Well, there are lot of work or home based business that can be established by an individual and each of them varies in capital to setting up such business.
Personally, I'm very comfortable with working from home because of how convenient it is for me to work from home with less stress and still get what I need in full.

There is no particular suitable budget for such a business. It all depends on the kind of business you want to venture into and how big you want it to be.

For a suitable budget I think we should be looking at having at least $100 that you can use to invest in your business and work very hard to grow that business.

To start a small scale business in my neighbourhood , $300 should be enough in getting a small shop or store and stocking your shops with a small scale business goods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back