What's new

Suggest me a gaming paid to post site!!

This will really be interested is there is a site like this because one will see crazy things there. I'm also interested to know if site like this exist i will join.

This will really be interested is there is a site like this because one will see crazy things there. I'm also interested to know if site like this exist i will join.
Their are many gaming forums around, but they aren't a paying one, you need to feel free to interact with them mainly on gaming and other fields you're familiar with.

I have been hearing about tcp gaming and I think that you might decide to try this too, it has a positive reviews on bizdustry, I haven't tried it though, I'm not really a game person.

I have been hearing about tcp gaming and I think that you might decide to try this too, it has a positive reviews on bizdustry, I haven't tried it though, I'm not really a game person.
Have you tried login in?? This site isn't existing again, the owner is a fraudster. Bizdustry Admin Alexander reported his fraudulent forum and he was blacklisted from the web.

Have you tried login in?? This site isn't existing again, the owner is a fraudster. Bizdustry Admin Alexander reported his fraudulent forum and he was blacklisted from the web.
Oh, wow I apologise, I didn't know that, I just saw a thread on the gaming site recently and with positive comments, I really didn't understand either.

Oh, wow I apologise, I didn't know that, I just saw a thread on the gaming site recently and with positive comments, I really didn't understand either.
That's just it dear. During the early time the gaming forum showed glimpses of legitimacy, but as time goes on it displayed its original color.

That's just it dear. During the early time the gaming forum showed glimpses of legitimacy, but as time goes on it displayed its original color.
It's just saddening how fake websites just keep springing up, ask for one's time and resources and do away with it, they don't even stay for long again these days.

Well, I'm sorry but first I should ask you: which gaming sites?
In the sense, you mean video games or gambling games?
However, regardless of this, you can find many of these groups on Facebook.
Yes you are very correct. On Facebook, you can find most of these groups of like minds of people that are into any kind of stuff you are passionate about sharing ideas and ways to get things done

I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.
There was a gaming paid to post site that was flagged as a scam site back then before it was closed down and i think you at on that site too, the guy paid me once and later dissapear.

Someone have suggested that the best of places you can find a lot of similar gaming loving people will be in Facebook groups on games. They'll get you your answers

There was a gaming paid to post site that was flagged as a scam site back then before it was closed down and i think you at on that site too, the guy paid me once and later dissapear.
That's tcpgaming you're talking about, that ripped me off $15 after so much hard work exacted to earn it. Thanks to Bizdustry Admin Alexander for fighting for its closure.

This I actually an industry that will be hard to get because of how difficult it will be bit I have heard of a platform called swag bucks but do not really know much about it

Yes you are very much correct bro, i was also ripped of almost the same amount because i worked my ass off to get to that but he always looks for excuses not to pay people.

I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.
You really mean gaming pay site? I'm sure there are so many that are fake also and those that are real are very hard to make any money on them

There are so many of them out there and I’m sure you will get them if you search online but you have to be careful not to fall for the wrong one that will just make you waste your data and precious time for nothing

Can there really be a gaming paid to post platform out there? Like the last one that was introduced here to us some time back that ended up scamming us

There are so many of them out there and I’m sure you will get them if you search online but you have to be careful not to fall for the wrong one that will just make you waste your data and precious time for nothing
That's why I'm careful too, to avoid being scammed. But in recent times, I've been successful around this forums, i get hired at times by the owners on a contract terms and get paid on time for it.

You really have to be very careful actually because the moment they see that you're a game freak, they'll want to reap you off your money by every dubious means possible

You really have to be very careful actually because the moment they see that you're a game freak, they'll want to reap you off your money by every dubious means possible
Its not a cloud mining site, its simply a gaming forum where you'll discuss vividly around gambling, if you're a game lover. The discussions is simply normal like we do here at bizdustry.

Currently I could suggest an App to you, where you earn by playing, without paying anything (therefore no gambling!).
Do you own a cell phone, I suppose? Well, you could try downloading Cash'em All.
It works on Android devices, but surely I also believe on Iphone IOS.
Cash em all is not paid to post or write.You install app on Android phone Run games or apps for a minute or longer and get coins or points.Cash em all paid me $1.25 by PayPal.It is legit and paying and gaming related but not paid to post paid to write.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back