What's new

Suggest me a gaming paid to post site!!

Waoh a gaming site is there any? Where you play games with different people and you get paid for victory .I'd want to play such game. I hope the gaming site won't require you to pay before the games .

There are different game page to post site can use a cryptocurrency site replay crytocurency games and you are drinking never for you to get this game you will go to your play store and search for cryptocurrency game and you will find it there

Actually, paid to play gaming platforms will really help people who like playing video or computer games, they will just get paid while having fun. Unfortunately, I don't know any of those platforms at the moment. And besides, I am not a fan of video or computer games. That is just my opinion.

Their was one which came up, but it has a fraudulent motive, that's why it never lasted in the online ecosystem, it was delisted cos of several scams.

A good gaming platform that I know is swagbucks, you play online game and can even connect with others, have different threads to discuss it and get paid in paypal or crypto currency.
Yes I agree with you that Swagbucks is one of the interesting gaming platform that you can play online and good money

There is notting as fun as earning from what you enjoy most. Its like killing two birds with one stone. You love doing the thing and you earn from it as an extra bonus. I believe there should be sites like this available though, mostly for these online games

There is notting as fun as earning from what you enjoy most. Its like killing two birds with one stone. You love doing the thing and you earn from it as an extra bonus. I believe there should be sites like this available though, mostly for these online games
Yes, their are sites like that bro, I've discovered some of them. Some are PTP while some gaming forums are PTP model. I've worked in some and got paid for my time sharing what i love.

May be I think there no such forum seperately for Gaming posts. I saw many gaming forums but actually they will not pay us for posting. We get only information about games Codes to reedem and more

I do not think that you can get a gaming forum as it is. You can still share your experience in the game sub forums on this site . I am very sure that you will get the people who have the same thoughts as you are , then you can mingle . I guess that's what you can do for now

May be I think there no such forum seperately for Gaming posts. I saw many gaming forums but actually they will not pay us for posting. We get only information about games Codes to reedem and more
Lol, they'll pay us, some of them do pay but it us not open to all. Of you get hired as a contractor to post on an interim basics, or base on posts count, you'll be paid more your services.

The one I ventured into before ended up being a scam and since then I have not had interest in venturing into such platforms again.

I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.
I don't think there is any game platform that we can play online and earn from them as well, because we are enjoying the game and we still want them to pay us for that as well.

I remembered the gaming platform ,when i was about joining then that was when i got scammed , i hate to just leave the platform and move to another

There was one gaming platform that I used to work on it was called Final Fantasy if I actually recall correctly but all of a sudden the website got un-hosted and disappeared just like so many other website that people can work and make money.

Is there any gaming forum that pays? If you find please let me know. The one I discovered months ago turned out to be scam, so I don't really think there is anyone available. I have some knowledge about gaming though, it will be interesting if there is any paid to post forum on it.

I'm not a gamer, but it seems that, some forums do discuss about gaming. I've not taking my time to search for them cos its not my thing, if you dig deep you'll find one.

I'm not a gamer, but it seems that, some forums do discuss about gaming. I've not taking my time to search for them cos its not my thing, if you dig deep you'll find one.

Actually from my understanding there's so many gaming platform right now but the issues that most of them are not monetized in such a way that when you're working on them you will be getting paid which is why some people don't like to work on it.

I don't think there is any game platform that we can play online and earn from them as well, because we are enjoying the game and we still want them to pay us for that as well.
Their are lots of gambling forums are the moment, some will hire you to post on their forums and they pay you based on the posts packages they want from you. E.g are Bayside-forum, Vgr/forum/.com etc.

Their are lots of gambling forums are the moment, some will hire you to post on their forums and they pay you based on the posts packages they want from you. E.g are Bayside-forum, Vgr/forum/.com etc.

I actually looked up the possibility of making more money online from such gaming site and I'm waiting for the forums owners to give me a feedback on their offer.

I actually looked up the possibility of making more money online from such gaming site and I'm waiting for the forums owners to give me a feedback on their offer.
If you PM them at FP they'll surely response to you with paid posting gig to earn from. They need more serious posters to offer posting services and earn some incentive.

Actually I haven't come across a gaming platform at all they aren't that common at all so I don't know about them not until I see some reviews talking about swagbucks .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back