Suggest me a gaming paid to post site!!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.

Concerning a gaming paid to post site. Well, I also love playing games most especially video games soccer, I also like some of the adventure and racing games also. I would be glad If someone can help us out to finding a forum where we can relate with other gamers around the world to share knowledge and experiences

Well, I'm sorry but first I should ask you: which gaming sites?
In the sense, you mean video games or gambling games?
However, regardless of this, you can find many of these groups on Facebook.

I think it is actually true. Some fan of sports and games can find that very easy to venture into. I really wish there could be one actually. We can post about sports and Trivial issues on football, tennis, rugby and so on. It will be fun
Post automatically merged:

I think it is actually true. Some fan of sports and games can find that very easy to venture into. I really wish there could be one actually. We can post about sports and Trivial issues on football, tennis, rugby and so on. It will be fun

Currently I could suggest an App to you, where you earn by playing, without paying anything (therefore no gambling!).
Do you own a cell phone, I suppose? Well, you could try downloading Cash'em All.
It works on Android devices, but surely I also believe on Iphone IOS.

Whenever you’re free or want to do some time with external activity then the first thing comes in your mind is your Phone or your entertaining device as well whatever you used.Well, there are numbers of best online games in every platform and it’s all depend on you

Bro no need of surgesting any gaming paid post site, becouse as far as am concerned, those things are nothing but a waist of time, you don't earn nothing from the site, I have others think to do that with fetch me enough money than all this things, bizdustry is a good site and am ok with it.

The only gaming paid to post site I have ever heard of is tcp gaming, which happens to be a scam site that not only rejected payment for a lot of people but also banned members who asked for paymen.

I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.
I am very sure that as at the time this thread was created, tcp gaming hasn't been created yet so with it now, you have your request granted. Hope I make sense?

That will be very interesting to know if there really is one of such platforms out there. But if there truly is one out there it should have made popularity by now

I am very sure that as at the time this thread was created, tcp gaming hasn't been created yet so with it now, you have your request granted. Hope I make sense?
Lol, TCPgaming wasn't created by then. When i saw the TCPgaming creation i was thrilled but disappointment follows it later on. It turned scam after few days of being in the forum industry.

The last gaming paid to post site i encountered was a pure scam. I think I actually saw that site here. The name is tcp gaming.

The last gaming paid to post site i encountered was a pure scam. I think I actually saw that site here. The name is tcp gaming.
Lol, that's pure scam, the Admin of bizdustry exposed its secrete of promoting scam. The payment delay, and excuses opened the owner's ass to review its plans, that's why it crashed prematurely.

I remembered the gaming platform ,when i was about joining then that was when i got scammed , i hate to just leave the platform and move to another

I would have love to join a legit game sites for paid to post because i like sporting activities but i don't know of any,the only one i ever knew was a scam"tcpgaming".

I really don't know any gaming paid to post forum since I am not into gaming myself. There was one that came up known as TCP gaming but it later turned out to be a scam.
I saw that GPT forum gas a section for gaming discussions in its forum, maybe you can try that.

Well as for me I don't believe there is any game paid to post site, all the paid game that I have engage myself with are all scam. This is my experience

I wish I knew a lot of such sites to make post and also earn whilest enjoying some free games too. The lots of sites suggested hear were all in the past. You won't find any now

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

A good gaming platform that I know is swagbucks, you play online game and can even connect with others, have different threads to discuss it and get paid in paypal or crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back