What's new

Subscription based, ads based or service based monetization?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
How do you get money out of your site? Is it through ads or maybe subscription based? Do you provide any services that bring you in money?

Customers find it more convenient to subscribe for a service when they need it. With a subscription model, customers can choose the level of service they want and the frequency that they want to be billed.

Customers have different needs and what a small company may need in an invoicing software may be different from the needs of a large corporation. Subscription companies should therefore tailor their products to address the different needs of their markets. Customization can be done by having different levels of services, allowing for upgrades and so on.

You forgot digital product monetization like selling ebooks, music, art, or NFTs. I also want to take donations from people who want to support their local artistry. That's the plan anyway.

My second site is a forum, so it will be monetized through ad revenue and a subscription service, I think. That's how forums are usually monetized, and if something isn't broke, there's no need to fix it.

You forgot digital product monetization like selling ebooks, music, art, or NFTs. I also want to take donations from people who want to support their local artistry. That's the plan anyway.
It could be very helpful since to earn 1 $ from advertisement you need heavy traffic while buy me a coffee 5 $ donation could result 5 $ earning from supporter or more that could be used to advertise product and maintain services or most of them for free.

I have never been able to monetize my sites through subscriptions, however, I have used ad based and service based. I have made money through both methods but as far as making better income is concerned, ad based monetization has really worked for me.

I am trying to make some changes to see if monthly subs works better. Like I allow people to pay monthly or weekly for ad space because it seems my revenue is down by too much considering it is the holiday season and everything should be going up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back