What's new

Striking a balance between short term and long term needs

It's not easy to remain disciplined though. I've tried it. I know of someone who is very good at it, but she usually has an investment plan for every money she earns.

Not everyone is good at investing and I lost money when I tried it.
Well , it depends on the Investment but I don't really see any investment you can do apart from real estate that can be 100-percent secured . yeah you should not try any investment with the money you are intending to saved most especially online.

In that case you should create a bank account without getting ATM or MasterCard and be sending your saving funds there.

To achieve that you will need a whole lot of discipline . That is what matters and having a plans of what you need to do with the money will give you the necessary discipline to avoid using it unnecessarily

Discipline is very important, but the amount of discipline you may have depends on how much willpower you have. If you do not have any willpower, then you will not be able to manage your goals.

Discipline is very important, but the amount of discipline you may have depends on how much willpower you have. If you do not have any willpower, then you will not be able to manage your goals.
That's just the truth, without constantly igniting your will power it would be quite difficult to maintain discipline.
That is why I always take time to make some reflections to revitalize my will power.

So don't you think the will power can be created ? things of this nature can be learnt by people that are willing to succeed to have enough discipline that will help them effectively on their day-to-day life.

So don't you think the will power can be created ? things of this nature can be learnt by people that are willing to succeed to have enough discipline that will help them effectively on their day-to-day life.

I think that willpower could grow for sure. However, it all depends on each and every person. Some people have more willpower compared to others. This is because each and everyone of us are different.

I think that willpower could grow for sure. However, it all depends on each and every person. Some people have more willpower compared to others. This is because each and everyone of us are different.
I believe if someone start developing passion for a particular thing , the will power to carry out every activities and tasks that will ensure effective success and progress of that thing will automatically be generated. I believe exactly what you said.

I believe if someone start developing passion for a particular thing , the will power to carry out every activities and tasks that will ensure effective success and progress of that thing will automatically be generated. I believe exactly what you said.
When you have a passion for a particular job , you will have the strength to always carry on with it even when you are loosing , the passion you have for it will be your source of motivation to keep striving hard .

When you have a passion for a particular job , you will have the strength to always carry on with it even when you are loosing , the passion you have for it will be your source of motivation to keep striving hard .
People will do but I believe sometimes you shouldn't allow passion to overwhelm you so much to a point that you don't know when to quit.
Sometime certain business may not be profitable even when you may seems to have a greater passion for it..

This is even one of the most important thing is you have to know very well if you want to be financially free. There are some things that you know you have to buy but then they can wait and that knowledge alone is pivotal.

Some people have a hard time trying to separate funds for short term immediate funds, and funds set aside for issues in the future. If you are not diligently putting some money aside for the future, you may end up working more than you should to get funds for emergencies.

Have you found a way to split your money for the here and now, and for the future? If so, what works for you?
It's crucial to evaluate your financial condition and choose your objectives in order to maintain a balance between these necessities. The next step is to make a budget that covers your immediate demands while also enabling you to save money for the future.

Personally, I have found that having different savings accounts is great. That way, I can separate the funds I need now from those that I want to save for the future. Mixing up the two is what leads to spending yet you don't have emergency savings.

If you focus on building the future and you neglect the "now", you might not get to that future safely. And also if you focus on the "now" and forget the future, you would not be happy with yourself. That's why you need to build cashflow for today and capital projects for the future.

Well, I definitely think that Willpower could be created but it depends on how you create it. I think that motivational lectures and videos are necessary in order to get motivated.

Well, I definitely think that Willpower could be created but it depends on how you create it. I think that motivational lectures and videos are necessary in order to get motivated.
Maybe to some people but personally I don't need any motivation. The main purpose of being a man was to make money and probably start a family.
And I thought you should try every possible ways legally to make sure you are achieve this.

Maybe to some people but personally I don't need any motivation. The main purpose of being a man was to make money and probably start a family.
And I thought you should try every possible ways legally to make sure you are achieve this.

There are many people who do not start a family. I know of a few people who are not married and they also live alone as well. However, the number of those people are quite few in here.

There are many people who do not start a family. I know of a few people who are not married and they also live alone as well. However, the number of those people are quite few in here.
I was just adding family as another responsibility of a man. It is their own personal decision to decide to stay but at least as a man you have to be financially stable , that is the point I was trying to raise and you should look for every possible way to do so legally.

It is very important to plan for the future, and the nest way to do that is by saving. There is a saying that little drops of water makes the mighty ocean, so no matter how small it might seem just keep saving.

There are things that you need for a short time and there are things that you need for an extended time. If you are buying things that you need for the short term, there is no need to spend a lot of money on them.

There are things that you need for a short time and there are things that you need for an extended time. If you are buying things that you need for the short term, there is no need to spend a lot of money on them.

There are many things that you may need for a short time and you may need to consume them right away when you purchase them. This also includes food items as well. The main problem with food items is that food has become unimaginably expensive. This makes it impossible to balance things when it comes to finance and budgeting.

When you want to use things for the long term, you need durable products, therefore, you might have to spend a little more money. If you are using things only for a short period of time, there is no need to spend a lot of money. Well, there are a lot of necessities that you need to buy for the short term. How much should you spend on necessities should depend on your income level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back