What's new

Striking a balance between short term and long term needs

Initially when I start a business I had complications on separation of profit and expenditure, keeping part for feature untimely expenses. Not until I hired a brave guy who help me sort out

Oh ok, that is fascinating to know. I think travelling to other localities really enables you to be culturally diverse and understand different ways of life. If you dont mind me asking, which countries in particular did you go to?

There are many people who have a much harder time travelling to other countries because they may have a really limited budget and this could cause much problems. You must have a lots of money because travelling is really expensive.

I would advise that the short-term needs should be considered first because when you are coming late the short-term needs it will form the long-term needs and it is easily achievable.
Here the priority of the individual is very key,short term needs can be something that he would need at that point in time but on the other hand it should not distrupt the long term project.

Here the priority of the individual is very key,short term needs can be something that he would need at that point in time but on the other hand it should not distrupt the long term project.

I have strongly believed that short-term goals are really connected to long-term goals and this is the main reason why saving money is so important in life.

I have strongly believed that short-term goals are really connected to long-term goals and this is the main reason why saving money is so important in life.
Yes it is an ideal way to connect your goals together,from short term to long term,based on your mission statement,but in terms of project fundings,finance here is very important,and that is where savings comes in.

I would advise that the short-term needs should be considered first because when you are coming late the short-term needs it will form the long-term needs and it is easily achievable.
You're absolutely right by saying this, but most people don't usually consider this, it is very important that when it comes to problem solving one should go for the short time needs.

Yes it is an ideal way to connect your goals together,from short term to long term,based on your mission statement,but in terms of project fundings,finance here is very important,and that is where savings comes in.

Yes, whenever, I get the urge to spend money, I always start thinking about my long-term goals and it could help me to save money in the end. Saving money is really hard when you do not earn enough money at all.

Yes, whenever, I get the urge to spend money, I always start thinking about my long-term goals and it could help me to save money in the end. Saving money is really hard when you do not earn enough money at all.
The issue of savings is something every business person or individual should imbibe,because if the discipline is not there,when the money starts coming you will know how to properly save.

Some people have a hard time trying to separate funds for short term immediate funds, and funds set aside for issues in the future. If you are not diligently putting some money aside for the future, you may end up working more than you should to get funds for emergencies.

Have you found a way to split your money for the here and now, and for the future? If so, what works for you?
That is why I always advocate that people strive to increase their source of income Rather than saving for the future as inflation might reduce the value of what you think you are saving

That is why I always advocate that people strive to increase their source of income Rather than saving for the future as inflation might reduce the value of what you think you are saving

The value of cash is decreasing so rapidly, that I think that we would need to generate income through various sources and this is the only way to make sure that we survive during bad times.

This is absolutely necessary because if one forgets to strike a balance between them it would be difficult to avoid financial chaos in the future. It is very important to take it into consideration in the execution of daily activities.

This is absolutely necessary because if one forgets to strike a balance between them it would be difficult to avoid financial chaos in the future. It is very important to take it into consideration in the execution of daily activities.

There are many ways you could avoid financial problems. You could avoid financial issues by investing in assets that could help you. Many people invested in many different kinds of assets and now they have secured their future.

Having a well balanced life with short-term and long-term goals put into consideration would help one achieve them in the long run . One could make it easier by making run in sync with each other.

Having a well balanced life with short-term and long-term goals put into consideration would help one achieve them in the long run . One could make it easier by making run in sync with each other.

Yes, you must maintain a balance. This also includes managing your money and earning more and more money in the end. You must try your best to avoid spending money unnecessarily.

Yes, you must maintain a balance. This also includes managing your money and earning more and more money in the end. You must try your best to avoid spending money unnecessarily.
Definitely , if you are not intentional about your financial growth it would be very difficult for you to grow. Anything you plan and execute, makes you record some significant progress in your long term goals.

What I do is always have a scale of preference which means I only spend my funds in whatever is of much importance at the moment this would enable me have some funds I could keep for other long term tasks as well.
How are you able to ensure that you do not tamper with the funds you keep for long term needs? It's risky to invest it, and it's worse when you keep it in the bank because of inflation.

Definitely , if you are not intentional about your financial growth it would be very difficult for you to grow. Anything you plan and execute, makes you record some significant progress in your long term goals.

Well, now I am trying to manage my money and my finances in the best way. i am trying to save money and even recording each and every kind of daily expenses. I recommend others to also do the same thing.

There are many ways you could avoid financial problems. You could avoid financial issues by investing in assets that could help you. Many people invested in many different kinds of assets and now they have secured their future.
Investments is one of the quickest way to make six figures and become rich.
But it is not an overnight adventure, it takes time to learn how to properly invesy.

How are you able to ensure that you do not tamper with the funds you keep for long term needs? It's risky to invest it, and it's worse when you keep it in the bank because of inflation.
To achieve that you will need a whole lot of discipline . That is what matters and having a plans of what you need to do with the money will give you the necessary discipline to avoid using it unnecessarily

To achieve that you will need a whole lot of discipline . That is what matters and having a plans of what you need to do with the money will give you the necessary discipline to avoid using it unnecessarily
It's not easy to remain disciplined though. I've tried it. I know of someone who is very good at it, but she usually has an investment plan for every money she earns.

Not everyone is good at investing and I lost money when I tried it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back