What's new

Striking a balance between short term and long term needs

My short term and long term goals are quite related to each other. This is because my long-term goals depend hugely on my short-term goals. This is why I prepare for both of them in the best way.

If you want to strike a balance between the short-term and the long-term goals, you would need to put down a very important plan that will allow you to be able to have a clear cut.

Some people have a hard time trying to separate funds for short term immediate funds, and funds set aside for issues in the future. If you are not diligently putting some money aside for the future, you may end up working more than you should to get funds for emergencies.

Have you found a way to split your money for the here and now, and for the future? If so, what works for you?
When it comes to the issue and aspect of putting aside money for some contingencies plan either for the future or immediate needs,or an emergency plan,you really need to be very discipline,because without a srtong will you cannot acheive much.

To strike a balance between the long-term needs and the short term needs, it must be properly planned and my belief is that if you are able to achieve the short-term goals, then achieving the long-term needs would be very easy.
Actually I always believe that you can achieve the future or the long run when your immediate or short needs has not been achieved. When you plan today you can achieve tomorrow without much stress.

One thing that works for me is used an automated savings option app that debits me a particular amount on a set day of the month and then locks the fund for minimum three months. That way, I'm able to plan long term and run short term using a budget.

I have been creating a new target for myself and I have been quite dedicated to achieve that target as inflation is making things unbearable for me now. This is why having goals is always important for me.

Well short term needs are what we want with in a period of time, let me say now while long term needs are what we want in the nearest future. So there is a big need to settle or balance them by making plans.

You should be able to at least organise how you can be able to know where you are coming and also where you are going
Then you can be able to break them based on the ones that need to be solved first and the ones that can wait.
Definitely, when you have a direction you will be able to strike a balance between long-term goals and short-term goals. It is also important to understand the words that should come first and the one that should come last.

Definitely, when you have a direction you will be able to strike a balance between long-term goals and short-term goals. It is also important to understand the words that should come first and the one that should come last.

I think that short-term goals and long-term goals are correlated to each other. For example, I have a daily goal of making money and it is related to achieving goal of earning big annual income.

I think that short-term goals and long-term goals are correlated to each other. For example, I have a daily goal of making money and it is related to achieving goal of earning big annual income.
That's right, it is your own short-term goals that will determine if your long-term goals will be successful or not. You need to break your long-term goals into daily tasks in order to be successful.

That's right, it is your own short-term goals that will determine if your long-term goals will be successful or not. You need to break your long-term goals into daily tasks in order to be successful.

No matter what happens, you must never decrease your target and this is what I am doing right now. If I do not achieve small; targets, then I will never be able to achieve big targets either.

No matter what happens, you must never decrease your target and this is what I am doing right now. If I do not achieve small; targets, then I will never be able to achieve big targets either.
Someone once said that you should set your goal extremely high that even if you fail your failure will become more than people's success. That quote has actually helped me to be setting extremely high goals.

Not need to put all our apples in one sort term basket, put some apples in long term basket also, if we devides our funds in two ways sort and long then we never face any financial problem in our entire life.

In my country now, people really find it hard to strike a balance between short term needs and long term needs because of the economical hardship and increase in the commodities.

It requires a lot of discipline and financial literacy for one to be able to strike this balance. This is the best way to get things done. If you don't have good sense of discipline, it'll be difficult to get things right.

Not need to put all our apples in one sort term basket, put some apples in long term basket also, if we devides our funds in two ways sort and long then we never face any financial problem in our entire life.

Investing money is very tricky., especially if you invest money in markets such as stock market or cryptocurrency markets. You must plan things before you should invest,

Yes, sure. I have found a way to split my money for the here and now and for the future, and it's called "accounting." Anyway, jokes aside, I have actually been doing this for years. I don't think it's any secret that I love to travel and experience new things, but I also know that life has this weird way of happening, and that sometimes it doesn't always go quite as planned.

My solution has been to put a small portion of my money into a separate account that is only used for emergencies or unexpected expenses. This way, I can still do all the fun stuff without worrying about how much it costs or if there will be enough money left over when a financial emergency pops up.

It's very important to be considering future when making some decisions now. I don't just buy things these days. Before I buy anything now, I ask my myself is this thing a want or need. It's very important to be saving for the future.

One thing that works for me is used an automated savings option app that debits me a particular amount on a set day of the month and then locks the fund for minimum three months. That way, I'm able to plan long term and run short term using a budget.
That is a very strategic and good way of application of savings into a dedicated fund,it is a form of discipline on your own part,i personally like to do mine in a manual method,and save it either in bank or at home.

In my opinion I think there should be a decent plan for short-term and long-term needs. You should give more priority to your short-term needs because they are short termed that is their duration and life span is short so they should be met quickly. Long-term needs can still be attended to later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back