What's new

Striking a balance between short term and long term needs

To strike a balance between the long-term needs and the short term needs, it must be properly planned and my belief is that if you are able to achieve the short-term goals, then achieving the long-term needs would be very easy.

A lot of us struggle before being able to maintain a balance between our short and long term needs. This is due to the fact that we have little income from our day to day jobs .

All this depends on arrangement and also on what you want , probably we should understand the difference between needs and wants maybe this will help us to arrange things depending on the level of our needs . We shouldn't put things we don't need immediately as a top priority.

It will be very difficult for anybody to balance his short and long term need without planning. so planning is the backbone and the only strategy that will helped in balancing the long and short term needs.

I always try to set up my plan in such a way that my long-term needs are going to be dependent on me and cheering my short-term goals so that they are easily related.

Striking a balance between a short term and a long term needs is very difficult and complex situation in my country, most people usually think of only the short term needs and forgetting about the long term.

With severe scarcity of funds and resources to begin with, it will be near impossible to start talking of meeting short term needs or long term needs for some people. But if your income can enable you make such projections, then you should really weigh your needs before classifying which of them you are to term long or short term.

After attending a seminar,I have never save money because I discover that money disvalue within time I only remove the estimated to be used for two to three months and save the rest

If you want strike a balance between the long-term and short-term goals, it needs a lot of plans, because that is basically the only way you could strike a balance between the two.

In striking a balance between ones short term goals and long term goals, one should be very much aware that you will need a very good knowledge on your country's money value with time when considering long term investments. This is so that you don't end up shorting yourself in the long run.

This is something that you have to take very careful whenever you are dealing with business because you are supposed to take it one step at a time starting from the simplest.

The best way to achieve your long-term and short-term needs is to actually break down the long-term goals into manageable bits and you would ensure that you are achieving the goals as planned on daily basis. This is exactly how to strike a balance.

Actually planning is the only best way to strike a balance between your long term and short term need depending on what they are. If you can not plan on how income should be generated, used and maintained, it will be very difficult to meet you goals.

That is one of the hardest things man do and it usually affect his plan and future to strike a balance between long term needs and short term needs and the only solution is have a great plan on both aspects.

If you want to balance the short-term and long-term needs, you will need to have a clear plan on ground. You would have to put the necessary plans in place so that you'll be able to fashion which one you needed first in order of priority.

What I do is always have a scale of preference which means I only spend my funds in whatever is of much importance at the moment this would enable me have some funds I could keep for other long term tasks as well.
using scale of preference is very important when it comes to solving your problems and at the same time being able to save reasonable amount of money. the thing is that it will help you to know the problem that is of utmost importance to you and you start from there to solve.

It is indeed not really easy to strike a balance between the long-term and short-term goals. The only way to do this is to actually write down all the plans that you have and you will be able to pick the one that is of utmost importance first.

It is indeed not really easy to strike a balance between the long-term and short-term goals. The only way to do this is to actually write down all the plans that you have and you will be able to pick the one that is of utmost importance first.
Exactly, it is always very important and necessary that if you really want to save money and invest wisely you have scale of preference. You need to solve the problems that are very much important first before you solve others that are not really much important. You have to differentiate between your needs and wants.

You should be able to at least organise how you can be able to know where you are coming and also where you are going
Then you can be able to break them based on the ones that need to be solved first and the ones that can wait.

In as much as it is good to balance the long-term needs with the short-term need, I'll concentrate on the short-term needs and I will invest for my long-term need, so that the profit gotten from the investment can be used to settle any future loan taken if need arises.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back