Strict with my work online

Dice

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Sep 17, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Not gonna lie I am trying to be lot strict nowadays since I have to build up something but I wasn't that strict since it was online and I could do it anytime I wanted and it's also made me lose track but I am coming back to what I was and being strict helps alot.

Not gonna lie I am trying to be lot strict nowadays since I have to build up something but I wasn't that strict since it was online and I could do it anytime I wanted and it's also made me lose track but I am coming back to what I was and being strict helps alot.
Can you elaborate more? Your post does not justify your title.
What do you mean by strict with my work, do you mean to say you strictly follow your work schedule, or are you strict about your work-related goals? When you say strict, do you mean taking your online work seriously? But they way, what do you do online.

What I couldn't make out from what you're saying which was a hard read is that you weren't focused with how you used to work because it was online jobs. You felt like it's what you can do at anytime which made you become complacent in your work. If I'm right, it's what being distracted and procrastinating causes to any freelancer.

When you're not strict and dedicated when you're working online, it's going to be very difficult for you to complete anything that's a project given to you. It's going to have you in way that you will be making excuses all the time and keep burning your deadline on when you're supposed to complete the job.

I suppose what the OP means is that he is not being as strict as he would like with his online work, we have to be strict if we want to obtain the results that we have pre-established when we started working online, if you want to work online and make a living from it, you can't afford to be lazy.

I suppose what the OP means is that he is not being as strict as he would like with his online work, we have to be strict if we want to obtain the results that we have pre-established when we started working online, if you want to work online and make a living from it, you can't afford to be lazy.

Yeah, that's exactly what I read and understood from his thread. It's all about stressing how it's very important to not lose focus whenever he's working online. We all know how it gets whenever you lose focus and track of what you're working on. You will be losing jobs and that's losing money.

Yeah, that's exactly what I read and understood from his thread. It's all about stressing how it's very important to not lose focus whenever he's working online. We all know how it gets whenever you lose focus and track of what you're working on. You will be losing jobs and that's losing money.
Many people see working online as a dream, and in fact, it has many very good things, that is something undeniable, that it can give you a lot of independence, and working from wherever you want is always grateful, but it also poses many challenges, as you well know, and one cannot afford to be lazy, also always working in front of a computer or other device is also challenging and tiring at times, but the positive things outweigh the negative, one must be strict and work very hard online.

Many people see working online as a dream, and in fact, it has many very good things, that is something undeniable, that it can give you a lot of independence, and working from wherever you want is always grateful, but it also poses many challenges, as you well know, and one cannot afford to be lazy, also always working in front of a computer or other device is also challenging and tiring at times, but the positive things outweigh the negative, one must be strict and work very hard online.
Exactly! It's just like I have sick since Sunday, I haven't been able do any job both online and offline. I was practically off for days and that means no incoming money. This is what happened to me as a result of my illness, imagine when you're doing it out of carelessness.

I think OP was trying to say that they used to not be super strict when it came to their work online, to the point where they weren't getting their work done, as they'd procrastinate.

I am somewhat in the same boat, as I hate getting to work right away, and have waited until the last minute to get my work done before. I'm strict when it comes to my work, as I have set a schedule for myself to get work done early so the day is free for me to do whatever I want.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back