Stock market and insider trading

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people might not know this but insider trading is illegal at least in the US, well the United States has the largest stock markets in the world, the new York Wall Street markets is estimated to trade billions of dollars in stocks. Insider trading means the trading of a public or private companies stock based on material information provided by the employee of the company or know associate of the company. With the US market so global, what are your thoughts about insider trading, do you think these companies do insider trading??. In my honest opinion I think a huge part of them trade based on insider information.

Thank you for the added knowledge. I didn't know that passing of such information to stock traders is illegal. We all know that the market price of the stocks largely depends on the financial health of the company and if there is something wrong then the pubic should know. However, when inside information reaches a trader then he can hit the jackpot before the public would get wind of the news about the failing corporation.

Wow I think there are lot oof illegal activities going round the world.

Insider trading involves trading in a public company's stock by someone who has non-public, material information about that stock for any reason. Insider trading can be either illegal or legal depending on when the insidermakes the trade. It is illegal when the material information is still non-public, and this sort of insider trading comes with harsh consequences

One of the major draw backs in stock trading is the issue of insider trading. It is a means where by someone with prior knowledge about the health of a stock hedges his investment before the Public gets wind of it. Insider trading is an ill that must be flushed off.

I think the insider trading is the big deal, imagine when you are giving a hint about a particular stock, and no body is aware that the stock in question will Skyrocket in a few hours to come and you are opportuned to buy the stock, definitely you will hit it big when the price appreciate.

Of course they involve in insider trading. But it will be pretty difficult to catch them in the act. Some of them even go as far as bribing relevant bodies.

Insider trading is really a bad omen in stock trading just because of the fact that this can make outside investors who doesn't have much information or know people in the company to lose money

Insider trading is somehow good and somehow bad too because it's gives the outsider more ability to check in

Write your reply...year the insider trading is somehow good to somehow badly too because it is given the outsider more ability to check in.

Yes you might say that insider trading and dealing in the stock market is illegal in the united States. But we all know that no matter how tight that law is, insider dealings and reading in the highest too secret level are still going on in wall street

Insider trading is not really a good option in the stock market Business. This can actually cause a whole lots of issue and from there investors will start selling off the shares on others

This is a great information because i don't know about until today but insider trading give information to outsiders and this may not be good to the company.

Insider trading is illegal in my home country. Recently, the CEO of the security board was sent to jail for doing insider trading. Insider trading is a way to manipulate the market.

You echo my thoughts. I don't think that majority of these hefty traders or companies that trade or deal in stocks are all clean. There's of course information that they're privy to and wouldn't release to the public.
It's like playing politics at that level too.

Insider trading happens in the stock market even though it is illegal and it is frowned at. People with privileged information passes such to people for pecuniary rewards and give such undue advantage in using it make informed decisions for their benefit.

When it comes to stock trafiy I am not really good at that but one thing I know of is that the issue of inside trading is not legal but could make one become rich

Same thing that always cross my mind when I see some traders stake high , inside trading is illigal and may cause loss to the company

One of the common ways to manipulate the stock market is through the insider trading. Insider trading means knowing about the company's big move through an insider and then buying and selling shares based on that information.

A lot of people might not know this but insider trading is illegal at least in the US, well the United States has the largest stock markets in the world, the new York Wall Street markets is estimated to trade billions of dollars in stocks. Insider trading means the trading of a public or private companies stock based on material information provided by the employee of the company or know associate of the company. With the US market so global, what are your thoughts about insider trading, do you think these companies do insider trading??. In my honest opinion I think a huge part of them trade based on insider information.
Insider trading would be a good strategy then. Having someone on the inside who will monitor the performance of the company and hint you on it. That not withstanding, it is illegal and considered wrong.

Insider trading is really a bad omen in stock trading just because of the fact that this can make outside investors who doesn't have much information or know people in the company to lose money
I actually know a lot of people who are in the United States of America that are involved in insider trading because it is even more lucrative for them when it comes to making profit from their trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back