What's new

Starting a smartphone charging business?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Starting a smartphone charging business is a very good business idea if you're living in a location where they don't have constant electricity.

A lot of people will have the need to charge their smartphone all the time. Also, if you can be around market place, it gives you better chances of having more phones to charge for business people who can't have their phones off during business hours.

this is a very good business model if you reside in places that have poor electricity and you can generate your own light either by solar or generator, on the long run you would make so much profit.

This business has its advantages and as well disadvantages. I believe such business can only work in a place where there is poor power supply. These days people even have power banks that would last them for days, so it might not be very lucrative.

This business wouid be lucrative a thousand times in Africa because of the erratic power supply over there. It is possible to charge 50 phones a day and it that level, you are on a profitable path.

I don't think this is really a thing. Unless it is and I haven't been out enough. I just don't see the point in starting a business solely to offer charging. Most eateries and other public places have places you can plug in your phone to charge, so you could probably do it at those locations.

But, you can't rely alone on smartphone charging, you need something else to keep people entertained. Maybe food, beverages, entertainment. Because charging your phone can take a bit depending on the phone. But having something to do while it charges, will help that type of business even more.

this is a very good business model if you reside in places that have poor electricity and you can generate your own light either by solar or generator, on the long run you would make so much profit.

This is very correct and it is something that I know that is very common in most developing countries because they have serious light challenges that some areas might not have electricity in more than three months and people will definitely need to charge your smartphone all the time.

Starting a smartphone charging business is a very good business idea if you're living in a location where they don't have constant electricity.

A lot of people will have the need to charge their smartphone all the time. Also, if you can be around market place, it gives you better chances of having more phones to charge for business people who can't have their phones off during business hours.
As many individuals need to power their devices while on the move, establishing a smartphone charging business might be a wonderful opportunity for earning cash. The first step is to determine how you would like to run your company. Will you, for example, provide a charging station in a public place or mobile charging services?

This type of business can not work in an urban area, With the presence of power banks, Most people already have a solution to epileptic power supply. And I believe most of them would be able to afford a Generator in case of power outage.

As many individuals need to power their devices while on the move, establishing a smartphone charging business might be a wonderful opportunity for earning cash. The first step is to determine how you would like to run your company. Will you, for example, provide a charging station in a public place or mobile charging services?

It is just like what is going to happen with the telsa car that is been developed by the company right now which also need solar energy for it to be charged and I believe that some people are already working on starting up a charging spot businesses for such kind of vehicles.

Charging of smart phone business is a kind of business in the developing country. It is a lucrative and not capital intensive business. The risk of the business is low but it requires time of sitting down with the phones for a long period of time.

Charging of smart phone business is a kind of business in the developing country. It is a lucrative and not capital intensive business. The risk of the business is low but it requires time of sitting down with the phones for a long period of time.
Charging business is very lucrative in Africa. It is true that this kind of business cannot be lucrative in developing countries because they have a stable light which is not like other countries.

Actually starting a charging centre, can really be lucrative but it depends on your location.

It can only be more successful when it's done in the rural area where there is no constant supply of electricity.

Starting a smartphone charging business is no doubt a good business idea but i just feel like the earnings are not so great besides what happens to the business when the location of the business starts getting constant electricity.

I know how much I have to pay to charge my phone everyday. This business would surely be successful in Nigeria. I have been contemplating starting the business since my street doesn't have it.

For areas that are often battling with stable power supply this is a good business idea. Just see to it that you plan it well before starting and choose a good location.

Actually starting a charging centre, can really be lucrative but it depends on your location.

It can only be more successful when it's done in the rural area where there is no constant supply of electricity.

This is a very correct assessment when it comes to how to take a very good advantage of smartphone charging business because if you're not in a strategic location, it will always be very difficult for you to get a lot of people that will come and charge their smartphone.

This type of business can not work in an urban area, With the presence of power banks, Most people already have a solution to epileptic power supply. And I believe most of them would be able to afford a Generator in case of power outage.
Five to six years ago in some states where they don't have adequate electricity supply , the business has been working perfectly there but nowadays when we have solar power and generators , the business is less lucrative

Five to six years ago in some states where they don't have adequate electricity supply , the business has been working perfectly there but nowadays when we have solar power and generators , the business is less lucrative
Yes, That is true. That is why I said the business can not work in an urban area.
Me for instance; I have a power bank and a generator, so I don not see the need to charge my phone in another person store.

This type of business has been existing for a very long time and it was a good and lucrative business back then but now people now uses solar power and generators in charging their mobile phones .

Are you sure this kind of business model actually exist? Electricity is unreliable in my home countreies, especially in the rural areas but I do not think they would be willing to pay to charge phones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back