What's new

Spectroads.com is a big scam

That's the essence of us being here, and helping ourselves to exposing them. Cos when you encounter one, you would not allow another you like to fall victim.
Even telegram also,Telegram Is not even helping, I believe they should disenable robot operation in their platform because this will actually help in stopping the high rate of criminal that involved in telegram.

Even telegram also,Telegram Is not even helping, I believe they should disenable robot operation in their platform because this will actually help in stopping the high rate of criminal that involved in telegram.
Not all bot are scam at telegram. Those ones using it to promote their coin in an ICO level aren't running fraudulent. I've test run it, and some of them are legit.

Spectroads.com as turn to scam website,it is not a good website that we can deal with, I created the account before but I later leave the website cause I don't even understand their program

Let me get something clear about this spectro ads platform. Is it that you pay them see money to run ads for you or it is a paid to click Platform where you pay for upgrade to get bigger payout?

Not all bot are scam at telegram. Those ones using it to promote their coin in an ICO level aren't running fraudulent. I've test run it, and some of them are legit.
Telegram bot that will ask you to invest a certain amount of cryptocurrency to receive double within a period of 24 hours, those are the ones I am talking about ,they are all scam.

I don't know much about the platform bit I know that there are lists of scam website that are scamming people there money . You need to be careful in the kind of website you invest your money on. There are many of my friends that have lost many money

You have really done well to bring this update here. It will really help intending members and prevent further lost of money from already existing members. But you did not tell us if you are scammed too and how. Don't get me wrong as I am not saying you are not saying the truth. That is just my view. Thanks for sharing.

Telegram bot that will ask you to invest a certain amount of cryptocurrency to receive double within a period of 24 hours, those are the ones I am talking about ,they are all scam.
Yes, those ones are truly scam, I never encountered those ones. If paraventure I encounter them, I'll simply delist them cos I'm no in to lose funds carelessly.

Yes, those ones are truly scam, I never encountered those ones. If paraventure I encounter them, I'll simply delist them cos I'm no in to lose funds carelessly.
Well, that is why we really need to be careful because this people will will bring a lot of strategy just to scam people off their money, I don't think people will ever fail for the one I've just mentioned.

Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.
Thanks for informing us that spectroads.com is a scam.

At least I will not experience it myself to be scammed by spectroads.com. Scam site are paying at first but not later on.

Yes, I always try my best to warn other people as well. It is my duty. Spectroads is now no longer in existence but I am sure that the owner of that website will create a new website and start scamming people once again. We should be cautious about sites that provide BAP points.
You really did a wonderful job for warning people against getting scam , you have saved a lotbof people and i wish people can emulate you by warning others from falling victim.

Most of these advertising platforms have started adopting the ponzi scheme attitude into their game plan to make people think they are legit and then defraud people. Thanks for the heads-up

Thank you for the timely info and thank Bizdustry for this thread, it will keep us all informed and save us some very useful time.

But you didn't tell us what the site does and if you invested in the site, at least some details will be great when giving this kind of report. Thanks.
Was it PTC? They’re pretty well-known for doing that. Usually in the beginning they will say their site will be up as long as they keep getting more members, which will = more ads, so keep clicking away! Until payout comes around ... and many members have reached minimum payout and the site is just gone. So unfair to the members because you know darn well the site owner(s) pocketed all the cash from everyone’s clicks and now nobody can reach them. :/
Never been a fan of PTC, I just remember Clixsense always being legit. The only one. I’m sure there are other reputable PTC’s but Clixsense is the one that stuck in my head all these years. 🙂😉

This thread is very timely and helpful. I will urge us to keep exposing the scam sites and will be of great help if we keep exposing them. I will like it if we could keep the pace . I have worked on several sites that turned out to be scam and I do not hesitate to share it.

What was the site formally about? I have never heard about it before though. If it was paying before then stopped, maybe they could no longer keep up or what was coming in was lesser than what they give out
Is such a good thing that we have been enlightened about this website and I don't think that anybody on this platform that visited this topic would actually want to even visit the website for anything because it had been exposed to be a fraud and a scam.

Was it PTC? They’re pretty well-known for doing that. Usually in the beginning they will say their site will be up as long as they keep getting more members, which will = more ads, so keep clicking away! Until payout comes around ... and many members have reached minimum payout and the site is just gone. So unfair to the members because you know darn well the site owner(s) pocketed all the cash from everyone’s clicks and now nobody can reach them. :/
Never been a fan of PTC, I just remember Clixsense always being legit. The only one. I’m sure there are other reputable PTC’s but Clixsense is the one that stuck in my head all these years. 🙂😉

PTC means Paid To Click websites. Most of the PTC do not earn from advertisement alone. Most of them are merely ponzi schemes who collect money from members when they upgrade memberships and pay old members just like that.

PTC means Paid To Click websites. Most of the PTC do not earn from advertisement alone. Most of them are merely ponzi schemes who collect money from members when they upgrade memberships and pay old members just like that.
Oh I know what PTC means, I was just wondering if that’s what the site ^^ was all about. And you’re right, so many of the Paid to Clickers end up being scams. They start out strong, but sometimes I think the site owners just don’t do the math properly at startup. Or like you said, the whole thing was planned out as a scam right from the start, strictly from membership upgrades.
But the ones that really give it a fair shot usually underestimate how many members may join, total, then if they have a referral system going, they realize they have to pay more than anticipated, and so on. So what you might see is the first couple members to reach payout actually do get paid, and then they have to hurry up and close up shop because
1.) They ran out of cash from the advertisers to pay the rest of the members
Or
2.) They just realized if they do payout all the members, they’ll either break even, or worse yet, end up paying out of pocket and taking a loss.
Thanks @Good-Person I never cared much for PTC
Too unpredictable

Well, that is why we really need to be careful because this people will will bring a lot of strategy just to scam people off their money, I don't think people will ever fail for the one I've just mentioned.
Now we are learning their tricks of scam, it will be hard for them to trick us into scam cos we've learned what it is to avoid scam.

Now we are learning their tricks of scam, it will be hard for them to trick us into scam cos we've learned what it is to avoid scam.
Yes this will be difficult for them to trick people with experience, they are only capable of doing this to people that don't have much idea about internet and how it work, is there any way we can stop this ?

Yes this will be difficult for them to trick people with experience, they are only capable of doing this to people that don't have much idea about internet and how it work, is there any way we can stop this ?
Yes, that is why we need to be updated on any scam project online, in order for us not to fall in their hands and become victimized.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back