VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.

Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.
Thank you for the timely info and thank Bizdustry for this thread, it will keep us all informed and save us some very useful time.

But you didn't tell us what the site does and if you invested in the site, at least some details will be great when giving this kind of report. Thanks.

Thank you for informing us about this , I guess the site maybe a Ponzi or hyip site, I have always informed people to stay away from such investments all because they want double of their money ,I believe this can be greed , i lost some amounts in a kind of hyip in previous times and I've always said they are dangerous they would pay for a while and after they have a lot of investors the flee ,this is why people should stay away from them , thank you very much

Thank you for the timely info and thank Bizdustry for this thread, it will keep us all informed and save us some very useful time.

But you didn't tell us what the site does and if you invested in the site, at least some details will be great when giving this kind of report. Thanks.

Sure! I will definitely provide details. Spectroads.com was not a HYIP website per se. It was basically a Paid to Click website where you buy BAP (Bonus Ad Points) in order to make money. You would have to invest money and buy "bulk ads" and gain Bonus Ad Points. Let's say you invested $1, you would have gained around 2860 Bonus ad points. You would earn around 143 percent of your investment. They were paying initially. However, they stopped paying and ran away with the money.

The proliferation of several online investment website is actually a cause for concern because this websites are actually frauds and so there is a big tendency of so many people falling for their scams.

Thank you for informing us about this , I guess the site maybe a Ponzi or hyip site, I have always informed people to stay away from such investments all because they want double of their money ,I believe this can be greed , i lost some amounts in a kind of hyip in previous times and I've always said they are dangerous they would pay for a while and after they have a lot of investors the flee ,this is why people should stay away from them , thank you very much
Absolutely, these sites have continue to show that they are never legit but it seems people are never willing to learn at all. If you observe, they all have similar features.

I have heared about this particular site be for and when i looked at it, I did not even have second thought as I knew for sure that or was completely a scam so I avoided it but thanks for sharing.

Well, concerning your above post on spectroads.com , I have to say a big thank you for letting us know about them that they are a scam website looking to reap people off their hard earned money, they are prolly a ponzi

Well, concerning your above post on spectroads.com , I have to say a big thank you for letting us know about them that they are a scam website looking to reap people off their hard earned money, they are prolly a ponzi

It seems that the administration of Spectroads has abandoned the website. They are obviously no longer paying and there is no one there in the support department. There will come a time when their domain will expire automatically and spectroads will cease to exist. It seems that Spectroads was a ponzi scheme. I really hope people will avoid it at all cost.

It seems that the administration of Spectroads has abandoned the website. They are obviously no longer paying and there is no one there in the support department. There will come a time when their domain will expire automatically and spectroads will cease to exist. It seems that Spectroads was a ponzi scheme. I really hope people will avoid it at all cost.
I always suspect these kind of websites to be owned by the same person or group of persons who go to start up with a different name always so as not to be identified.

I always suspect these kind of websites to be owned by the same person or group of persons who go to start up with a different name always so as not to be identified.

I am not sure if this particular website was owned by one person who owned another scam website. However, they never revealed their identity. One of the biggest features of scam website is that you may never know who owns the website and this was exactly the case with this website.

Thanks for the heads up. Though I have never really heard about this site. What was it paying its members to do? It is a good thing that one has already learnt that has gone scam. I will avoid this one if I come across it.

Thanks for bring this update here. Now you've made your fellow bizdustrians to stay off from such kind scamming site, even its lookalike site.

Hellow everyone,

You have done well in doing your part in educating the public on this existing scam site like this one. Once again, all HYIP platforms are Sam, they will pay for a month or two and finally run away with your money

Thanks for the heads up. Though I have never really heard about this site. What was it paying its members to do? It is a good thing that one has already learnt that has gone scam. I will avoid this one if I come across it.

Just like many other ponzi schemes it was initially paying it members. Even I invested a small amount of money, but I was lucky as I withdrew my hard earned money before the website became a scam. Spectroads is not so popular website and this is why you have not heard about it.

Hellow everyone,

Although have not heard of the website not to talk of having an account with them but in what way have they scammed people. And how does the site run.

It is advisable that people should try as much as possible to stay away from all these investment platforms because so many of them will start legitimately and later scam people.

Absolutely, these sites have continue to show that they are never legit but it seems people are never willing to learn at all. If you observe, they all have similar features.
The truth is that the scam website and now very much in number than the legitimate ones so most people fall for the fake website and they do not ever want to explore the possibility of I have been a legitimate website.

This is really a good post and review from you because it will atleast help some people to save their time and stress from working on the forum thinking they will make money

I don't know what they were into before but from reviews I'm reading here, it seems they were a referral or investment site. I keep saying anyone who wants investments should look away from sites and focus on more tangible things online

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back