What's new

Spectroads.com is a big scam

Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.
Thank you for this post and as your name implies, you are a good person. I think there should be a section on this forum where scam sites like this will be posted, I'm talking of a scam list thread, and if it's already available, kindly send me the link.

Thanks for bring this update here. Now you've made your fellow bizdustrians to stay off from such kind scamming site, even its lookalike site.
I wonder why people can't keep to what they were saying, this is just one of the reason I always respect Alexander the founder of bizdustry,he never fails us, we need to stay away from such website.

Thank you for this post and as your name implies, you are a good person. I think there should be a section on this forum where scam sites like this will be posted, I'm talking of a scam list thread, and if it's already available, kindly send me the link.

I have also noticed that the website of "Spectroads" is no longer available. Its domain has expired and it no longer exists. These sites of websites cannot exist for long time and even if they exist, they become a scam sooner than anyone can ever think.

What was the site formally about? I have never heard about it before though. If it was paying before then stopped, maybe they could no longer keep up or what was coming in was lesser than what they give out

These are some of the reasons people are scared of getting involved in online money making opportunities, because it's difficult for a green horn to see the red flags.

That's a very good information because it's good when when we try to be our brothers keeper by making awareness on anything that we know can make people to fall victims.

Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.
I like people that always warn their fellow forum members of scamming activities after they have fallen victim just to warm their fellow members from falling into the same trap in the future.

The site was unsustainable because the rates on investments were too high. It did pay but it was obvious that they couldn't do that for a long time.

I wonder why people can't keep to what they were saying, this is just one of the reason I always respect Alexander the founder of bizdustry,he never fails us, we need to stay away from such website.
Yes, Alexander never disappoints he's simply a role model when it comes to being transparent with members. I don't see the reason I'll cheat my fellow man when he does task for me.

Yes, Alexander never disappoints he's simply a role model when it comes to being transparent with members. I don't see the reason I'll cheat my fellow man when he does task for me.
Seriously a lot of people do not really have conscience, they are betraying the trust people have for them against the person, is not nice because they themselves will not like people to do this onto them.

I don't like venturing into platforms that makes investment and referrals compulsory because many of them have scammed many people.

Thanks for sharing this information. This post all really help people to know how to know a scam site and a legit one. I have been telling people to read reviews before working on a website and I think this will be a good opportunity for people to stay off this platform

I like people that always warn their fellow forum members of scamming activities after they have fallen victim just to warm their fellow members from falling into the same trap in the future.

Yes, I always try my best to warn other people as well. It is my duty. Spectroads is now no longer in existence but I am sure that the owner of that website will create a new website and start scamming people once again. We should be cautious about sites that provide BAP points.

Seriously a lot of people do not really have conscience, they are betraying the trust people have for them against the person, is not nice because they themselves will not like people to do this onto them.
You see, that's what I'm saying dear. They won't like others to cheat them but they're cheating others. That's simply pathetic dear, I disguise such notion.

I don't know what they were into before but from reviews I'm reading here, it seems they were a referral or investment site. I keep saying anyone who wants investments should look away from sites and focus on more tangible things online
Yes it is a big scam I see this as a scam because most people or I will say majority of people say it is a scam based on their review.

There are many platforms that are similar to this particular one. people need to be careful the kind of platforms they sign up on because they may end up wasting their time.

You see, that's what I'm saying dear. They won't like others to cheat them but they're cheating others. That's simply pathetic dear, I disguise such notion.
And is not that they do not know that cheating someone is wrong,they know that it is wrong and is also a sin against humanity, but they still involved in it, how do you think we can make them to stop this ?

And is not that they do not know that cheating someone is wrong,they know that it is wrong and is also a sin against humanity, but they still involved in it, how do you think we can make them to stop this ?
That can be scam but I have not really that if I eat to know whether it is a scam or not but there is some people review they say it is.

That can be scam but I have not really that if I eat to know whether it is a scam or not but there is some people review they say it is.
Well we need to be very careful not to allow greed to take over us because this is one of the things that 've been making alot of us to fail for all this, anything like this that have a questions mark should never be tried.

That's the essence of us being here, and helping ourselves to exposing them. Cos when you encounter one, you would not allow another you like to fall victim.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back