What's new

Spectroads.com is a big scam

Hellow everyone,

I have created this thread to inform my fellow forum members to stay away from Spectroads.com because now it has become a scam website. It is my duty to let people know and I will also post updates about various other kind of websites after reviewing them properly. Spectroads.com used to pay its members and the owners promised that they will keep the website running for a long time. However, they broke their promise and scammed everyone. Many people lost a good amount of money. So I advise all to stay away from them.
Please how can we get to know these scam sites?
These sites are most times difficult to predict.
Thank you for sharing, at least we can be prevented from playing victim.
A lot of people lose money to these sites on a daily basis.

Please how can we get to know these scam sites?
These sites are most times difficult to predict.
Thank you for sharing, at least we can be prevented from playing victim.

Any site that asks you to pay or invest money into business is a scam. Almost 99 percent of such kind of websites are scams and you risk your money when you deposit money with them. Stay away from sites that require you to "upgrade" memberships.

Any site that asks you to pay or invest money into business is a scam. Almost 99 percent of such kind of websites are scams and you risk your money when you deposit money with them. Stay away from sites that require you to "upgrade" memberships.
Exactly the truth, I am always very careful of any website that will ask that I pay because I understand some of them are not really trusted.. most times the best thing we need to do in a situation like this is just to observe them for sometimes because definitely they would not last..

Okay, so here are some updates! The scammer who started Spectroads also started Adstoclic. Initially many people were having problems accessing the Adstoclic website, but now it is gone forever.

Thanks for the helpful information. The site just stopped paying it members. I also came across scam that instantaneously stopped paying it members with no good reason.

The name Spectroads.com suggest that it is a PTC site. It is also likely that this is a HYIP. PTC might be a legit, but HYIP is certainly a scam. You should always do a research before attempting any site

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate that. Most websites will seem to be legit at first, gain the trust of their members and later on scam them all at once. It think that's an example of one of the many Ponzi sites in the internet today

lost some amounts in a kind of hyip in previous times and I've always said they are dangerous they would pay for a while and after they have a lot of investors the flee ,this is why people should stay away from them , thank you very much

lost some amounts in a kind of hyip in previous times and I've always said they are dangerous they would pay for a while and after they have a lot of investors the flee ,this is why people should stay away from them , thank you very much
I believe if you are making good researches you can hardly fall for hyip platforms, we have a lot of people that want to earn money online by scamming people you have to be very careful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back