What's new

Sources of funding for businesses

when you start a business the first source of finance you go to, is yourself. personal source of finance depends on the personal saving and the plans towards the person. this implies that what to save and the reason for that saving.
Post automatically merged:

when you start a business the first source of finance you go to, is yourself. personal source of finance depends on the personal saving and the plans towards the person. this implies that what to save and the reason for that saving.

There are so many ways to start a business without taking loan.
When starting a business which require enough capital so that the business can be successful as for me the best sources of capital for new business is from your personal savings, sell of you assets in order for you to raise capital or money that you can get from your relatives or friends. Why I said this is the best source of capital is because it doesn't attract any interest or high interest. You know getting loan from banks attract high interest rate and the interest rate may or may not effect the business.

He or she could sell any of his or her property jus to start up thee business,but the property should be the one that people are willing to buy in a short period of time when they put it out for sell. With that way he or she could raise funds to start the business. But she should also keep some as a backup incase in need of more funds.
When starting a business for someone who doesn't want to take a loan, what other funding options are there??

And also before you start any business b you must have already done a salary earning job.. Or you have a back up.
Quote of the day!
The economy is not favorable at the moment but its doesn't stop you from succeeding!! Keep the fight.

When starting a business, you can get your fund from relatives or friend. You can even gather the money by working under someone from some times and get the fund.

You can utilize your personal savings, contribution from family and friends, contributions from credit and thrift societies, sales of assets like lands, houses or any other asset. These kinds of sources when joined together can raise a very huge capital for your business.
When starting a business Without loan.the Source of funding your First Investor should be yourself+either with your own cash.

The are three main sources of fund for big business, the first is having your capital all by yourself, or with someone, the second is taking loans from banks or big organizations and the third is making deals with potential investors, there are more but this three could get you started

If you don't want to borrow money to start a business, you must have saved for that purpose. Another way is to partner with someone who puts the capital and you do everything else you need. Otherwise, you will most likely need to request a loan from family, friends or a financial company.

The best way you can source for fund for a business is to have a enough capital or ask your family and friends to please help you in the financial aspect so that you can have a enough but I will not advise you to go for loan.

You can fund your business by borrowing loan from banks or you can get a support from a friend who you know very well that can help you raise some money for you, these are the only ways I know that you can raise money and fund your business, that's my own contribution, am telling you.

I think you will need to source for fund through your family or a cooperative in your work place to assist you in the quest of your business, i truly believe if you can source for fund through a cooperative then you will establish your business.

Despite that we have series of way to take loan which may be through Bank loan ,loan from cooperative .
But since the person did not want to take loan then it can still be through friend or relative. This can be only option that I can advise the person.

There are many source of funding
Before you look for funding, you need to create your business plan. your plan should determine how much money you need and for what it will be used and how can you afford it.you don't borrow or collect loan to start a business.

There are many source of funding
Before you look for funding, you need to create your business plan. your plan should determine how much money you need and for what it will be used and how can you afford it.you don't borrow or collect loan to start a business.

The first alternative would be loans, either from family and friends or financial institutions.

But if it's a new business, with no experience whatsoever,.it's a risky gamble I would rather avoid.

If you want to start a business and don't want to take a loan, I think there are some sources of funding you can try. You can save personally, you can consult your family and your friends. But if all these fail, I think you should consider talking a loan. That is my stand on this.

When starting a business for someone who doesn't want to take a loan, what other funding options are there??
Other funding options include selling of landed property, personal belongings such as gold jeweries, cars and others!..one can also mobilize fund for starting a business from savings and inheritance. Ones family member can also assist!

There are difference ways you can source for funds for your business. One of the ways is to savings which is actually the best of option. However, the times you you asked family and friends. The last of option would be for you so obtain a loan from a loan facility.

We have numerous source of funding for business, although some requires that the business is registered with appropriate body, it ranges from loan from bank
Personal savings and investment
Grant's from friends and family

To get capital for a business, the sources include : selling of shares, getting loans from friends and family, getting loans from bank or cooperative society, grants or gifting.

To get capital for a business, the sources include : selling of shares, getting loans from friends and family, getting loans from bank or cooperative society, grants or gifting.

To start a business, one can fall on his personal savings. Apart from this, one can get loans from friends and family, from banks and cooperative and , through gifts from friends.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back