What's new

Sources of funding for businesses

It is actually either the individual have actually somebody to help all of them along with the cash for launch or even they perform a smaller sized company to bring up cash along with opportunity. The smaller sized company might be any type of genuine company you understand in your place. Maybe a small dining establishment company.

Personal saving is a means of getting fund for a micro or small scale business,but when it comes to a large scale of big one we will need large fund and that can be gotten in farm

Seriously, I will always choose the option of saving my own money and use it to start my own business instead of getting a financial loan to be looking for an interest to have to pay them back.

Government can give out grants for people to start up a business but this is not always in all cases as it might be very difficult for you to have such an opportunity here. it is advisable to raise the money you need on your own.

Government can give out grants for people to start up a business but this is not always in all cases as it might be very difficult for you to have such an opportunity here. it is advisable to raise the money you need on your own.

Yeah, it's actually what's expected of from the government to give grants to their citizens who present good business plans that can help employ at least 3 to 5 people.

Yeah, it's actually what's expected of from the government to give grants to their citizens who present good business plans that can help employ at least 3 to 5 people.
All this thing could have been possible if the country was well organize but the country is not organised and corruption is taking over every aspect of our government organisation which make it very difficult for other people to benefit from it.

I advise people to find a job in an organization and save part of their salaries,if this is done for a year, one should be able to gather capital for his/her business, you may as well solicit funds from families who may give you money as a gift to start up. I do not advise you to take a loan to prevent you from using your profits to service the business.

For someone who doesn't want to take a loan for business, he can raise funds through friends and family donations or through savings

When starting a business for someone who doesn't want to take a loan, what other funding options are there??
Is to Devote time for the business and advertise the product and sponsored it through social media and other means and meeting of people to support them

When starting a business for someone who doesn't want to take a loan, what other funding options are there??
There are several ways to fund business,but the best method is using collateral just incase the business don't go as plan, crowdfunding is another way to raise fund.

You can start a business without loan.... Sources of funds might be from a friend, relatives or an investor

Getting a business loan from any financial institution or money lender to start up a business is the last advice I would give to anyone or even try to do myself because the interest rate is always too high.

Friends and family should be your first source of fund for your business. This loan don't usually comes with much interest rate. It also comes with much laxity unlike financial institutions.

Last edited:
Do you mean starting a business without loans yet you don't have money/capital to start. I guess your family and some of the willing friends can do that. Otherwise with investors, you'll have to sell your business ideas well.
One of the best and most secure way to get funding is from very trusted friends or family menbers,especially if the business is a new start up,you will be at rest and not be overly ansious about repayment.

Apart from loans there are other ways to acquire funds for your business, first through personal savings you can help raise funds, your friends and loved ones can help out one out too and people might want to invest into you business ideas

When starting a business and you dont want to make a loan you can borrow from friends and family or relatives i think those are the other options you can choose

When beginning a firm, your initial investor should be you, either with cash or with security on your assets. This demonstrates to investors and lenders that you are committed to your project for the long run and are willing to accept risks.

yes taking a loan to start up a business is not wise ,I think it will be better to take it from a friend or a family member ,or any who will not put much pressure on you.

When starting a business and you don't have your capital you source for funds from banks trade fare, contributions etc

You can always sell one of your assets and start from there. If you don't any source learn skills and work for someone till you can open your own business

Apart from obtaining loans, one can make use of personal savings, ask for contributions from friends and families, apply for government grants.
These options can help you start up your business without having to think of repay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back