What's new

Some survey is suggesting Bitcoin could fall to 10k, what do you think?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is according to a survey run through Bloomberg, 60% of the 950 retail investors have stayed they see Bitcoin hitting $10k before seeing it hit $30k again.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I didn't think it would dip below $20k and it has. Maybe we will see another big dip before it shoots back up?

I don't believe in such survey because no matter how Bitcoin may fall it can't be below $1millon, this Is a coin that other coins depends on, if Bitcoin crash then trust me Litecoin and other will be extinct.

This is according to a survey run through Bloomberg, 60% of the 950 retail investors have stayed they see Bitcoin hitting $10k before seeing it hit $30k again.

I am not sure how I feel about this. I didn't think it would dip below $20k and it has. Maybe we will see another big dip before it shoots back up?
One thing i have come to understand about the cryptocurency trading projection is that the price projection is always speculative and that has been the trend for sometime,but what i know is that the price will always rise.

As much as we can't be 100% sure of what will happen next in the crypto market , but seeing the price of bitcoins at 100 is not likely to be possible. There is only 20 % chance of this happening out of hundred percent

I personally don't think Bitcoin would ever hit that low treshhold again - it's only up from the current price. Any lower movement would only be slight and not as massive like those surveys suggest.

I don't believe in such survey because no matter how Bitcoin may fall it can't be below $1millon, this Is a coin that other coins depends on, if Bitcoin crash then trust me Litecoin and other will be extinct.
If bitcoin crash then not only ltc all altcoins lost their identity, I'm also not believe these type surveys, because bitcoin not a 100 or 1000$ dollars market, its occupied a millions of dollars market.

this would really be depressing for some people after the looses they have initially faced currently, for bitcoin to dip to that low amount would spell doom for so many investors on the crypto space.

To succeed as a bitcoin trader, you must be able to see the future. With my little experience in bitcoin trading, I will say that there's high possibility that bitcoin will reach 10k considering the manner it's dropping. If I want to advise investor, I will advise them not to invest all their money on bitcoin yet as it's price may likely go lower.
To succeed as a bitcoin trader, you must be able to see the future. With my little experience in bitcoin trading, I will say that there's high possibility that bitcoin will reach 10k considering the manner it's dropping. If I want to advise investor, I will advise them not to invest all their money on bitcoin yet as it's price may likely go lower.

You should first of all evaluate what is happening in the offline world today. A lot of countries are already in economic turmoil and there is not really much money to invest so I think that might be realistic.

I don't worry myself about how low BTC can go, it will NEVER get below what I paid for mine. which is nothing. People think I am crazy to work toward earning Satoshi that is so low in value, but as long as I can do it with no out-of-pocket spending there is no way I can lose and with a couple of Million Satoshi in my account, if the Bulls do break out I can do quite well and have before. The real point is I am retired and this is my hobby and I am having a blast.

There is no denying that due to the crypto market’s unstable nature, bitcoin could fall in price. However, the figures quoted are slightly wide of the mark in my opinion so it would be advisable to take this with a pinch of salt

Most of the cryptocurrency enthusiast and experts have predicted the bitcoin to reach 10000 dollars. The take the 10,000 dollars as the support zone where bitcoin wiill make a rebound in the upward direction.

Most of the cryptocurrency enthusiast and experts have predicted the bitcoin to reach 10000 dollars. The take the 10,000 dollars as the support zone where bitcoin wiill make a rebound in the upward direction.
The Bitcoin is presently approaching the overbought zone and it will definitely decline steadily if it surpasses the 70RSI. We hope that Bitcoin does not crash.

If you even want to believe anything for the prediction about bitcoin value, should it be a survey website? Some people on survey websites just give any answer they like to survey questions just to earn point and move on

As for me i don't believe in such survey because no matter how Bitcoin may fall it can't be below $1millon, this Is a coin that other coins depends on, if Bitcoin crash then trust me Litecoin and other will be extinct.
I don't worry myself about how low BTC can go, it will NEVER get below what I paid for mine. which is nothing. People think I am crazy to work toward earning Satoshi that is so low in value, but as long as I can do it with no out-of-pocket spending there is no way I can lose and with a couple of Million Satoshi in my account, if the Bulls do break out I can do quite well and have before. The real point is I am retired and this is my hobby and I am having a blast.

Last edited:

Maybe it hit 10k but for the long term I can say it would be wonderful bull market, if you want to survive this market the only way is by holding your coins.

It might be possible for Bitcoin to reach that stated amount , and it is big a warning to the investors that want to buy the dip currently to reconsider their decision.
This might not pan out though.

It might be possible , you never can tell because the price of bitcoins currently is at 16, 000 meaning that it might continue dropping further. Waiting to open a longing position if such would happen.

That's very true, as a matter of fact Bitcoin is now nicely moving to the downside, if you've invested money you'll lose it because it's falling, learning how to analyze the market is very important.

Crypto market analyst Wendy O expects bitcoin to drop as low as $10,000 since it has a history of correcting as much as 85% in past bear markets. The largest crypto hit an all-time high in November 2021 at roughly $68,000, so an 85% correction would lead it to around $10,000, says O.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back