What's new

Solving the issue of overcrowdness in the urban areas

I think the best way to do this is to develop the rural areas. The reason majority of the people tend to relocate to urban areas is based on the fact that they feel they would have a better life and good jobs in the urban areas. But if there are jobs and better standard of living in the rural areas most people would not even think of coming down to urban areas
Our government is doing that. They are building housing projects in the rural area to relocate the squatters from the city. But after getting the house the squatter would go back to the city to earn money in any which way. They see the city as a provider of livelihood. There are so many criminals because of that mentality.

How can destinations reduce overcrowding?
Build better infrastructure. Up to a point, overcrowding can simply be improved with better infrastructure. ...
Provide better information. Allowing visitors to plan their visit to minimise delays is important. ...
Manage the flows. ...
Create supporting experiences to disperse visitors.

Our government is doing that. They are building housing projects in the rural area to relocate the squatters from the city. But after getting the house the squatter would go back to the city to earn money in any which way. They see the city as a provider of livelihood. There are so many criminals because of that mentality.
Then i think the government should not just focus in building accomodations in rural areas, but should also create more jobs as well in the rural areas. Once there is a better standard of living in the rural areas, most would not want to relocate to urban areas. And it would also reduce crime rate as well

I don't even know how to solve this issue, because a place where is over crowded do many crimes would be happening there,so I guess government should put a law out guiding how many child a married couple should be having I guess.
The rate at which most urban areas are crowded is giving one a course to worry, There are population explosions everywhere leading to more people around. The most pressing issue in cities now is overcrowded cities which is causing a strain in the social amenities in the cities, How do we solve this problem?

To solve the problem of over crowding in urban areas, then you have to develop and create employment opportunities in the rural areas

The Urban cities will always be overwhelming with crowd because of what is happening in the Rural areas because there are no amenities to keep those that are living there to live there.

Once the problems facing the rural areas are taken care of, there will be reduced movement from the Rural areas to the urban areas which solves this problem naturally.
the best way to solve overcrowdedness in urban areas is to start developing the rural areas sometimes some urban areas r expanded into the rural areas in terms of development and does rural areas become semi-urban areas in years to come it will be urban areas

Exactly, if you as the government does not develop the rural settings of the people, then there is no way you would be able to stop them from migrating from the rural settings to the urban settings.

Exactly, if you as the government does not develop the rural settings of the people, then there is no way you would be able to stop them from migrating from the rural settings to the urban settings.
This is one of the greatest problem in in the society whereby most people are moving from the rural areas to the urban areas there by overcrowding it and most government are always trying to prefer solutions to issues like this but it has always eluded them to this very moment.

People keep moving from the Rural area to the urban area simply because life in the Rural area is not actually interesting for them which makes them to move to the Urban city in order to find better life.

One sure way to solve the issue of overcrowding in urban areas is to restrict those who have no business in the city from coming into the city. That way the city will be less crowded

The urban areas are getting overcrowded due to the number of people migrating from the rural areas. The best way to curb the overcrowded situation is to develop the rural areas to meet the same standard as the urban areas.

Simple create more accommodation for people and also ensure that the environment is green have a good sewage system and provide the best social amenities possible.

Well this is more of the job of the government and it's not something an individual can do, there should be some policies to be implemented that would curb such increases

As far as I'm concerned the best way to solve this issue of having the urban area overcrowded is to actually develop the rural area and link it up with the urban City so that development will flow in and out.

I don't think there is a way to solve this my friend. Most people move to urban areas because of the benefits they think it will bring to them in terms of opportunities.

I don't think there is anyway them solve overcrowding in urban area them can only control overcrowd people, you know is a city so people must come and stay

The best way to work on overcrowded urban areas is just to map out some places as that are very to the urban areas and develop it too so that people will have choice to move there

One of the only solutions to this is making sure that the resources are more than the population, the struggle to provide better welfare conditions must continue.

To solve such issues you should be able to come up with ways in which people can be able to live in the Urban suburbs and then bringing good Road networks to inside the town.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back