What's new

Solving the issue of overcrowdness in the urban areas

Seriously, the urban city is already too popular and it makes over populated which makes it very expensive to live in. It's why more businesses are moving to rural settings.

The rate at which most urban areas are crowded is giving one a course to worry, There are population explosions everywhere leading to more people around. The most pressing issue in cities now is overcrowded cities which is causing a strain in the social amenities in the cities, How do we solve this problem?
The rate at which most urban areas are crowded is giving one a course to worry, There are population explosions everywhere leading to more people around. The most pressing issue in cities now is overcrowded cities which is causing a strain in the social amenities in the cities, How do we solve this problem?
A solution I can profer is that those big multicorporations could move their head office to the rural areas and build residential area for their staffs

Yes I think Urban population of patients needing more people are causing which is the strain and social American cities there are many people work on internet money working on internet is very easy for us because through internet earning we can get money

Yes I think Urban population of patients needing more people are causing which is the strain and social American cities there are many people work on internet money working on internet is very easy for us because through internet earning we can get money
Mylapore Texas is that for people to really be able to earn money from whatever location that they are located then they should all be able to make use of the internet to be able to earn money online so they are the one need to be going to the urban areas before they can be able to earn money.

The city of Lagos in my country is one of the most populated cities in the world and this can be attributed to the larger number of people migrating to the city on daily basis.
I think one of the reasons this happens is because it's the commercial hub of the nation and continent.
I think one of the best solutions is to open up new cities and develop rural areas.

I think the pandemic has helped a lot about the whole congestion thing. Remote working is what will solve a lot of problems that we face currently in the cities - once amenities like light and good internet connections can be achieved or put in place then a lot will be achieved

solving the problem of over crowdness in urban cities ,well that's sounds very much in most of the urban cities ,every one want to be employed ,so the best thing that y can do is to set an interview ,so that you can be able to solve that problem

I think the pandemic has helped a lot about the whole congestion thing. Remote working is what will solve a lot of problems that we face currently in the cities - once amenities like light and good internet connections can be achieved or put in place then a lot will be achieved
I can imagine the office workers who are living in the distant province that they are now allowed to work from home. They have the luxury of taking a vacation to their hometown and I guess the pandemic had somehow contributed to the decongestion of the city.

If the government is concerned about this, what they would do to solve this problem will be to spread resources and amenities to cover the rural areas too. The rural-urban migration has caused a strain on resources available in urban areas.

Solving overcrowdness in the urban area is solely the responsibility of guvenrmnet. Government can embark on proper town planning and even develop the rural area to attract people. Government should provide basic things needed in th rural area to discourage rural - urban migration.
one thing is to esterblish a good settlement another is to create an enabling environment where people can do and create a living for themself,this is one of the things that makes people to migrate.

There are several reasons, which may lead to overcrowding of the urban community or areas. this may be as a result insecurity in the rural areas, the search for a greener pasture for survival, and also education. the only solution to this issue is to expand or extend development to the rural areas.

Let the body or agency responsible for urban planning put heads together and solve this issue of overcrowding.
I think the overcrowding is due to many people moving from rural areas to the urban areas due to opportunities or infrasctructure. If some of these things are evenly distributed in the state, overcrowding will be reduced.

Solving overcrowdness in the urban area is solely the responsibility of guvenrmnet. Government can embark on proper town planning and even develop the rural area to attract people. Government should provide basic things needed in th rural area to discourage rural - urban migration.
government sure have a huge responsibility in solving these problem,but it does not solely lies in the shoulder of the government alone.The citizens have a role to play as well,if govt should provide the enabling environment like infrastructure and other amenities,with incentive like agricultural support for farmers and intending farmers,then it will not be the fault of govt anymore for perple that want to go to the city.

Urban areas because of their economic activities will continue to attract lots of people into it. However it is the duty of the government to find alternatives by spreading development to other parts and developing satellite towns to the urban area where people can reside and commute from there to the urban area and do their business and go back.

The best way to end or stop over crowding in cities is by also developing the rural area by this means some companies will branch out to the rural area and the will be more employment opportunities

How are we going to do this ,? Well maybe I believe it is the duty of the government to provide employment in the rural settlement ,this will limit the amount of people migrating from the rural settlements to the Urban settlement in search of jobs... Government should also considered to provide amenities there.

Yeah! It is one of the most common issues in cities and metropolitan areas. Due to a lack of facilities such as business, health, and education, most people from villages migrate to cities and urban areas. The inhabitants' most basic needs should be met.

Overcrowding Is an situation when a large group of people are residing in a particular place and this number of people clearly exceeds its capacity. I think the issue of solving overcrowdness in the urban area is solely the responsibility of guvenrmnet. Government can embark on proper town planning and even develop the rural area to attract people. Government should provide basic things needed in th rural area to discourage rural - urban migration.

There are a number of factors that can contribute to overpopulation in metropolitan settings. This could be due to rural insecurity, the search for a greener pasture to survive, and lack of knowledge. The only way to solve this problem is to expand or extend development to the countryside.

The only way to solve the issue of overcrowding is to develop the rural area . This can be done by moving industrial factories to the rural area and encouraging development of real estate investment in rural area too.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back