Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys use privacy features on social media? I'm very private when it comes to social media. All of my photos, posts, etc are only visible by my friends and family. I also don't think I'd share personal pictures of family, especially my future kids, because I don't feel it's a good place to post private photos. How social are you on social media? Do you share photos of your family to everyone? Or keep it private to only those who are friends/family on your socials?

I a,m very much concerned about my privacy. I do not share personally identifying information. Even though my social media profiles are public and anyone can view my profile and basic info without being my friends or followers, I do not share a lot of personal information. I am using social media platform basically for business and marketing.

It is very important for you to be cautious of your privacy when you are making use of any social media platform because a lot of things can go on with the information that you upload on those space. Even though I upload my personal pictures on social media, but I am always very careful with the kind of pictures and videos that I upload. My account is always on private, so it is only my friends that can be able to view my profile.

The only thing about my life which is not private on social media are my businesses. I can't make those one's private because I want to make the businesses very popular using those social media and have more customers buy from my businesses.

My personal life on the other side is completely off social media. You won't see anything worth to tell you about my personal life on social media.

I always maintain a private life on social media. I Know the Facebook and every other social media is not secured for you to expose your private life. So I usually make use of the privacy settings my Facebook..

I always maintain a private life on social media. I Know the Facebook and every other social media is not secured for you to expose your private life. So I usually make use of the privacy settings my Facebook..
There are lots of people who love living fake lives on social media. If you meet them in person, you will see how wretched they are but they are going to borrow to impress on social media. Sadly, there are some people whom are misled by these lies.

There have been several cases of identity theft and that is something that can only be made possible from whatever that you post on social media about yourself and your details. This is why it is always encouraged for people to be mindful of whatever kind of data they post online on social media.

My main Facebook account is the one I keep locked down to friends and family only, this is the account where I have all photos of myself and my family plus other things regarding my personal life that only close friends who know me personally and family can see.

I also have other social media accounts but I tend to not share as much in terms of personal details and pictures on these accounts.

Facebook have been breached twice recently that I can remember. All these hacking of Facebook leads to data loss and if you're not careful, some of your data gets stolen in the process. This is why one should be very careful with the kind of data they will upload online. It's better safe than sorry.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back