What's new

Sites that pay for music uploads?

Ibry.tv is a great website that offers so much for new upcoming musicians who don't have good sponsor to help promote their music and make them famous. With the website, these upcoming new music artist gets the privilege of having wider audience reach and make money in the process.

A friend that is into music makes use of it too. He spends more time promoting the musics that he has uploaded on the website and trust me, he is getting the publicity that he seeks with it. More upcoming artistes should make use of the site in order to get the attention of a larger audience.

Concerning sites that pays for uploading music. Well, I don't know know if there is actually any site that pays for uploading music. But you can open a Facebook page, I think they pay people or something related to that on facebook. It would be nice if there is any platform that pays for uploading music

If you have the money to get a manager, it's one good way of promoting your career in the music industry. But today, most managers look at what they are going to gain in return and they charge so much which most upcoming musicians can't afford
You have a point, i feel sorry for those talented artists that have been blocked their dreams because of lack of resources to pursue their career.

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
I have not seen any such website and not heard about any website music that we upload music on it we get reward but I heard from my friend about that website in which you can earn by uploading videos.

There will be such sites which pay money on song. But if you want to sell your song or upload your song and you know how to sing and have talent. Then you can sing yoir songs at various platforms like WhatsApp Facebook even at Ticktock. So sing yoi songs and get fame and name plus money too.

You have a point, i feel sorry for those talented artists that have been blocked their dreams because of lack of resources to pursue their career.
Seriously, it's such a great shame that it's what our society has turned into lately. I'm very sure that it's not like this in the olden days with our parents. This our generation really has a big problem and it's only God that can save us from ourselves only if we let him.

There are different sites available ;
  • SoundCloud.
  • Audiomack.
  • iTunes.
  • Spotify.
  • YouTube.
  • Bandcamp.
  • Vimeo.
  • Tidal ........ You choose according to your choice

There are different sites available ;
  • SoundCloud.
  • Audiomack.
  • iTunes.
  • Spotify.
  • YouTube.
  • Bandcamp.
  • Vimeo.
  • Tidal ........ You choose according to your choice
I think it would be only video music that can be uploaded to YouTube or has there been any new features that comes with YouTube that allows you to upload audio music alone? If it's only video music, YouTube will be a good option.

I don’t think there is any website page or app that plays to upload music and if there is it would surely be a scam to collect money fame and people’s time from them and it is very foolish to go for that’s type of app or website but if you are looking for a good app the new they are plenty out there that is to comment or freelance or bloggers

I have heard of sites that pay for uploading videos because you could have really good concepts. I haven't heard of any that pays you to upload music. In all reality, you are like an upcoming artist who needs a platform to promote his music, it should be you who is paying and not the other way around.

I think Spotify is one of them but you have to have followers before earning so you have to first build your account or if you have followers you are good to go.
But search on Google get ideas and also search on YouTube.

I have heard of sound cloud but never tried myself. I have also heard of stock music site that pays the music creator when their music piece gets sold, however, I do not have any experience with these sites either.

Someone mentioned of "Uptocloud.co".
I don't know much about it but I think from the reviews she posted, it could be a great site you get paid.

Well this is a good one because there are lots of upcoming musicians out there that would love to partake in this option if there were, but I have yet to come across such a website too but we never know

This is not actually a field that I have the knowledge of how to exploit because I'm not into music making. It's actually why I don't focus my attention on it for any reason.

There are a number of music streaming network that offer such services, you need to reach out to them and negotiate a fee or so

Well this is a good one because there are lots of upcoming musicians out there that would love to partake in this option if there were, but I have yet to come across such a website too but we never know

Seriously, it's actually going to be very helpful for all those new musicians who don't really have sponsors to help them grow to find these opportunities for themselves to use to promote their skills and talent.

One of those sites is YouTube channels. YouTubers get paid for uploading music videos and even audio. Another site that pays us audiomac. At some stage, they pay you for uploading your music

Though I might be wrong but I do not think there are sites that pay you for uploading videos unless maybe apps like boomplay where artist can up load their music as well and maybe they get paid when others download the music

I haven't ever come across such to know that there's a site to unload music and get paid or be rewarded as but as things are viciously Change it might be like Audiomack and the rest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back