What's new

Sites that pay for music uploads?

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
Sites that pay to upload music aren't that many. Myself I have not come across or seen such that pay. One I attempted that is claiming to pay, never deed. Waisted my data and my time as well.

• SoundCloud.
  • Audiomack.
  • iTunes.
  • Spotify.
  • YouTube.
  • Bandcamp.
  • Vimeo.
  • Tidal.
  • Audiomack paysout master royalties.

Currently, you can only generate royalties on behalf of the master recording when your song is streamed on Audiomack. As of right now, Audiomack does not payout any publishing royalties whatsoever.As an independent Artist, you can earn money on YouTube by joining the YouTube Partner Program and using ads to generate revenue. While you focus on making music, YouTube matches ads with your channel and the fans who watch your videos. ... You can also earn money from YouTube Premium subscriptions.

Selling music and earning from uploading it are two different things, you can't make money from uploading music you don't own, it's a matter of piracy and you will be facing legal issues if you try to monetize something you don't own

I personally don't know sites that pay for uploading music but I believe there are sites that do such.

We download a lot of quality and good music online. Does it mean, those songs were uploaded for free? And the owners won't be paid somehow? Like I said, I don't know how these things work but there should be sites that pay.

I cannot say surely about the paying sites because I heard about writing and completing projects that they are paid of but not heard yet that any site will be there whose paying for music.
But yeah there must be some people who hire the musical person and pay them after uploading on media or if they need the person for advertising then they will hire him.

I don't think there is any website or blog that pays members for posting or uploading music on their platform. If you think you want to make money with posting you can make more research on get paid to post Website where you can comment on post and earn money. I think that's the least you can see on the online space for now.
Yeah. Same here. I don't think any website or blog pays member for posting. Nevertheless, I believe some companies or blog will be paying celebrity to be able up upload their music on the site. If I'm wrong you can correct my view

I don't basically know sites that pay you to upload music on their platforms and how they actually operate or their terms and conditions, but their is a site I know that pays you to review music on their platform and get paid for doing this job, the name of this platform is called slice the pie.
Post automatically merged:

I don't basically know sites that pay you to upload music on their platforms and how they actually operate or their terms and conditions, but their is a site I know that pays you to review music on their platform and get paid for doing this job, the name of this platform is called slice the pie.

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
I'm sure there is a music application called Audio Mac that offers such services to those who upload their music to the application. Although I'm not sure how they carry out their payment package for those who upload their music, it's something you have to find out yourself.

Audiomack

All users have unlimited access to music streaming. Artists and labels may also upload unlimited music to their free account and create embeddable audio players on their websites. ... While all artists can upload music, most of the albums and songs on Audiomack belong to the hip-hop or rap genre.

Maybe there are many sites, but I always advise lbry.tv, it is a great platform where you get paid in different ways, uploading videos, I like it, you follow members, you enter daily and watch a video, link your YouTube account. I have read about people who earn different amounts very easily. They pay you in LBC and you exchange it to dollars or cryptocurrencies.
My uncle makes use of this Ibry.tv and he has been earning good amount of money on the website. You will get to earn while doing what you like to do best. Instead of wasting your data on doing it for free on some social media websites, you can try Ibry.tv and earn.

Here's just some of the ways that you can start bringing in money from your music Join a Collection Society. Every time you hear music in a lift the artist who made it is getting paid. Syncs / Placements.Invest in Yourself. Use YouTube Content ID. Create Merchandise.

Audiomack

All users have unlimited access to music streaming. Artists and labels may also upload unlimited music to their free account and create embeddable audio players on their websites. ... While all artists can upload music, most of the albums and songs on Audiomack belong to the hip-hop or rap genre.

Audiomack is one of my favorite music application because of how current new songs gets uploaded on the website on daily basis. There Playlist make up and top 100 selection in the application is wonderful. But how do they pay these artists for uploading their music to their accounts on the application?

No I am not sure if there is any site which pays you to upload music, and if it can be found I will like to know which site myself, so please don't leave me out of it. It will really be nice to sell my music also

My uncle makes use of this Ibry.tv and he has been earning good amount of money on the website. You will get to earn while doing what you like to do best. Instead of wasting your data on doing it for free on some social media websites, you can try Ibry.tv and earn.
Ibry.tv is a great website that offers so much for new upcoming musicians who don't have good sponsor to help promote their music and make them famous. With the website, these upcoming new music artist gets the privilege of having wider audience reach and make money in the process.

I think your well-gifted friend needs to be discover by someone who can help him to showcase his talent and eventually, to earn money from it. He needs a talent manager, not a site to upload and sell his masterpieces.

I would not advise you to go into that type of business because the payment for you to upload a music in some of the sites out there will be very low that they will not be able to make a reasonable amount of money that is why I think you should stick on this forum because it is the best.

Some sites list below
Join a Collection Society. Every time you hear music in a lift the artist who made it is getting paid. ...
Syncs / Placements. ...
Invest in Yourself. ...
Use YouTube Content ID. ...
Create Merchandise. ...
Fandom.

You can use "current" website if you want to get paid by music . You have to make good playlist there and then it is ranked by public. If it comes in Top 5 then you can earn 100 - 250 dollars for a single playlist uploaded.

Yeah I guess sound cloud is the music app that pays for uploading songs onto it , I am not sure about this but knows that there are channel which means they get paid for there songs uploaded.
I dont think so that Soundcloud pay for uploading our unique content. Because an using it for 3 years and I have no idea or any information i got from anyone that they pay. But if you are sure then let us know some more information. Will be a kind help.

I think your well-gifted friend needs to be discover by someone who can help him to showcase his talent and eventually, to earn money from it. He needs a talent manager, not a site to upload and sell his masterpieces.
If you have the money to get a manager, it's one good way of promoting your career in the music industry. But today, most managers look at what they are going to gain in return and they charge so much which most upcoming musicians can't afford

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back