Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.

Are there any sites that will pay for unique and new music? I have a friend who runs his own music shop, and he often makes sound bites that he sells off to radio shows and podcasters. He wants to make a package of all his music and sell it off to anyone who wants to license the music, but isn't sure about it.

I was thinking, are there any sites that allow people to sell their music right there? Or provide it as free to use songs even? I'm open to suggestions.
No I am not sure if there is any site which pays you to upload music . There are sites which pays to upload videos of music . You can search on Google or wait if any member can help you.

Yeah I guess sound cloud is the music app that pays for uploading songs onto it , I am not sure about this but knows that there are channel which means they get paid for there songs uploaded.

Maybe there are many sites, but I always advise lbry.tv, it is a great platform where you get paid in different ways, uploading videos, I like it, you follow members, you enter daily and watch a video, link your YouTube account. I have read about people who earn different amounts very easily. They pay you in LBC and you exchange it to dollars or cryptocurrencies.

I don't know site that pay for uploading music videos, I think I need to do some research and to check online which sites is doing that.

I don't think there is any site that pays for uploading pictures. Although, I have been searching for information about these types of site for long. But, I will be glad to see someone coming up with that soon.

SUBMIT your pictures to blaqsbi.com, they will go through the pictures and rate it they also pay too. Visit the site an find out more, terms and conditions apply this type of site Are rare to find you may like their services.

No, I have not heard of any website that pays for music but if you have good musical skill, then you should create your Facebook page and show your skills on it to people, which can give you good earning .

I don't know of any shop or online store that pay people for them to upload music maybe there are some people here that might have an idea but I only know of some online site and website that you can be paid to listen to some music, although I haven't registered on most of them but I have an idea of them and I don't know if they have been paying their members that I've been listening to music or not, that's the only thing I know about it.

I am involved in online business from last 8 months but up till now i haven't seen any website or platform which pay for uploading music. If such platforms are present then it would be a great opportunity to earn huge money. I'll get in touch with your post to see people's reviews.

One of the sites that pays you to upload music is Tunecore.com. you can sell your music to their audience on this site and get decent pay.

Another website you can utilize to make money with your music is Spotify. You can upload your music to Spotify and get paid, though the payment depends on the number of streams your music generate.

I am a lover of music, as music lifts and change my moods and emotions depending on the kind of music I play at that point in time. Hence, my phone and device are filled with thousands of music ranging through pop songs, to highlife to Reggie and lots more. I would be happy to upload some of those songs on that site and earn.

I don't know about any site which pays for music uploads but you should search about sound clouds ...

I have heard of sites that pay for uploading videos because you could have really good concepts. I haven't heard of any that pays you to upload music. In all reality, you are like an upcoming artist who needs a platform to promote his music, it should be you who is paying and not the other way around.

Artistrepublik.com is one of such site but you should also try out the following options cause getting feedback on what you love to do helps one get better at whatever he/she does
  • Start your music promotion with a website. ...
  • Get discovered on Spotify. ...
  • Post your tracks on Reddit Music. ...
  • Try music-related hashtags on Twitter and Instagram. ...
  • Upload your videos on YouTube. ...
  • Spike on Last.fm. ...
  • Create buzz on Musical.ly.

I'm not that sure because I also av a friend who is an artist the way he gets is money is after uploading, the amount of people that stream his song online, there is a percentage of money given to him just like iTunes and likes. But for a site to pay just because u uploaded to there website is not yet find

There are a few cite that pay you for music upload even though many will claim to pay. Personally I have not come across any site that would be willing to pay you for that. They are helping you promote your song most times so they are usually not going to pay.
Post automatically merged:

There are a few cite that pay you for music upload even though many will claim to pay. Personally I have not come across any site that would be willing to pay you for that. They are helping you promote your song most times so they are usually not going to pay.

Maybe there are many sites, but I always advise lbry.tv, it is a great platform where you get paid in different ways, uploading videos, I like it, you follow members, you enter daily and watch a video, link your YouTube account. I have read about people who earn different amounts very easily. They pay you in LBC and you exchange it to dollars or cryptocurrencies.
Thanks for sharing this. I just hope the forum is for every country because at times African countries are always deprived of most of these opportunities for the reasons best known to them. I will take my time to visit the site.

I don't think there is any website or blog that pays members for posting or uploading music on their platform. If you think you want to make money with posting you can make more research on get paid to post Website where you can comment on post and earn money. I think that's the least you can see on the online space for now.

Thanks for sharing this. I just hope the forum is for every country because at times African countries are always deprived of most of these opportunities for the reasons best known to them. I will take my time to visit the site.
I really don't know, but I think there is no limitation as it is similar to youtube and I have seen people from all over the world. They upload videos as explained above, you just have to sign up and start earning. My country also has many limited sites but there I had no problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back