What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

At Binance you'll have every option of learning how to trade cryptocurrency using the P2P method. Binance has video tutorials to guide you.
For now I don't really have interest in trading the P2P because I have legit people have been selling most of my cryptocurrency to when I am thinking of widrawing it as fiat currency.

When our government impose the law they thought that it's simply the end of some citizens trading cryptocurrency, because they want max suffering. But unfortunately for them, crypto trading in Nigeria even toppled.

For now I don't really have interest in trading the P2P because I have legit people have been selling most of my cryptocurrency to when I am thinking of widrawing it as fiat currency.
I hope they are offering you cash base on the amount of money it is valued for? Remember dollar is more than N500 when compared to our currency.

I hope they are offering you cash base on the amount of money it is valued for? Remember dollar is more than N500 when compared to our currency.
If I am selling it to people I know ,they are paying me at the rate of 530 a dollar and I don't see anything wrong with that since I'm selling it to trusted friends, but I hope they are not cheating me with the price.

If I am selling it to people I know ,they are paying me at the rate of 530 a dollar and I don't see anything wrong with that since I'm selling it to trusted friends, but I hope they are not cheating me with the price.
They aren't cheating on you, the price is currently at N545/$. But since you aren't paying for transaction fee, the price they bought your coins is indeed good.

They aren't cheating on you, the price is currently at N545/$. But since you aren't paying for transaction fee, the price they bought your coins is indeed good.
So does it really mean that if you're using the binance p2pe for transaction that you have to pay for transaction fee ? How many percents do you always pay in each transaction you are doing in the p2p ?

So does it really mean that if you're using the binance p2pe for transaction that you have to pay for transaction fee ? How many percents do you always pay in each transaction you are doing in the p2p ?
You'll be charged for converting your coin into any of the selected coins for P2P trading if you received a coin outside the list of tradable coins for P2P. The buyer will also charge you at times for sending your funds which is $0.10-$0.20.

You'll be charged for converting your coin into any of the selected coins for P2P trading if you received a coin outside the list of tradable coins for P2P. The buyer will also charge you at times for sending your funds which is $0.10-$0.20.
Okay but I hope at the end of the transaction will not spend more than $1 from all this transaction fee that you are talking about ? If I am selling $50 worth of coin how much transaction fee will they deduct ?

Okay but I hope at the end of the transaction will not spend more than $1 from all this transaction fee that you are talking about ? If I am selling $50 worth of coin how much transaction fee will they deduct ?
If you're sending $50 into P2P trading you won't lose much dear you'll even earn better, cos the higher the amount the better the price. If you're using LTC convert to BTC, you'll simply spend around 15 cents as charge for conversion to BTC at Binance. Then the buyer will charge you 19 cent for sending it into your preferred account.

For those that are using luno all the while, you will no observe that luno don't have P2P on their platform. So, it will be wise to withdraw your cryptocurrencies to platforms like binance that has P2P to trade your Coin for your local currency

If you're sending $50 into P2P trading you won't lose much dear you'll even earn better, cos the higher the amount the better the price. If you're using LTC convert to BTC, you'll simply spend around 15 cents as charge for conversion to BTC at Binance. Then the buyer will charge you 19 cent for sending it into your preferred account.
What I meant is that if I am selling my usdt on the P2P market directly to my bank account ,how much are they going to charge me for this I just want to know how the transaction is being done that is all.thanks.

Every smart trader I'm cryptocurrency having them in some wallets that doesn't have p2p moved their cryptocurrency to their other exchange wallet that offer p2p trading. That was what I did in my case back then

I have been using p2p method for selling my coins and making different transactions, and after the ban I have still been using it. There are still ways to transact cryto without getting caught.

Well since the ban on trading cryptocurrencies directly with our banks, most cryptocurrency axchange platforms has been buzzing with their P2P trading system. That's where i go to sell and buy my Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies

Ever since the ban on using our bank accounts to transact in cryptocurrency,we all have jumped into the use of p2p that our exchange platforms provided to trade and withdraw our Bitcoin easily

Since the ban of crypto trading with local banks in Nigeria, every crypto enthusiast I the country has turned to binance because it offer a p2p trading platform which allows traders to trade among themselves.
So binance p2p platform is the channel for withdrawal now in Nigeria

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back