What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Most of the cryptocurrency I am investing are for long-term investment, I have people I have been selling my cryptocurrency to when I am interested of withdrawing my cryptocurrency ,I've never use the P2P before.

With Binance being legit, it has enabled it gain widespread acceptance by Cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide. I'm a happy user of Binance exchange.

Seriously Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform is simply the best all over the world and it's part of my they are very strict with their involvement in other wallet.

Most of the cryptocurrency I am investing are for long-term investment, I have people I have been selling my cryptocurrency to when I am interested of withdrawing my cryptocurrency ,I've never use the P2P before.
If you are selling people your coins whenever you want to withdraw , what makes you think that it is different from using peer to peer trading.

I don't think there's problem with the withdrawal because whenever I send my coins to my boss that introduces me to online earning, he's able to withdraw through binance according to what he told me and send it to my local bank.

I don't think there's problem with the withdrawal because whenever I send my coins to my boss that introduces me to online earning, he's able to withdraw through binance according to what he told me and send it to my local bank.

Over here in my country, you can send to your local banks but the consequences is that you will have your bank account blocked for dealing with cryptocurrency against the government and CBN rules.

Seriously Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform is simply the best all over the world and it's part of my they are very strict with their involvement in other wallet.
You know when you're hot cake, sure you'll start behaving more like a king and strictness comes in. That's the case with binance too, but i still love the exchange site, its not all that strict.

If you are selling people your coins whenever you want to withdraw , what makes you think that it is different from using peer to peer trading.
Using P2P can be so risky and sometimes you may be at risk of being scammed, when I am selling it to people outside the P2P I am selling it to trusted people I know and sometimes my friends who are always interested in buying cryptocurrency.

The ban itf cryptocurrency in Nigeria opened door for peer to peer trading in the country. People now use peer to peer to buy and sell their cryptocurrency without any concern
Since the Nigerian government has put a ban on the use of crypto currency trading and transaction with banks ,it has opened and pave way for peer to peer transactions where you can sell your coin with ease,

Using P2P can be so risky and sometimes you may be at risk of being scammed, when I am selling it to people outside the P2P I am selling it to trusted people I know and sometimes my friends who are always interested in buying cryptocurrency.
Well , if you are using peer to peer from Binance and you follow their guidelines , there is no way you are going to be scammed . Their platform is secured .

That's just it, follow guidelines well, you won't be scammed in any way, cos binance P2P is built securely unless you compromised that's when you'll be scammed.

You know when you're hot cake, sure you'll start behaving more like a king and strictness comes in. That's the case with binance too, but i still love the exchange site, its not all that strict.

The only place where I will consider the cryptocurrency websites stressful is trying to phase out scammers who are going to have a plan to steal from people especially those that are into their peer-to-peer trading platform.

Using Binance P2P shouldn't put fear on us. If we are afraid using the P2P to sell or buy coins, then we should use the XPRESS type to sell directly or buy directly.

Well , if you are using peer to peer from Binance and you follow their guidelines , there is no way you are going to be scammed . Their platform is secured .
I know but the reason I do not bother to use the P2P is because have people that will buy all my cryptocurrency anytime I am interested to sell and pay money immediately to my bank account ,in this case there is no need for me to go for p2p except it is absolutely necessary.

I know but the reason I do not bother to use the P2P is because have people that will buy all my cryptocurrency anytime I am interested to sell and pay money immediately to my bank account ,in this case there is no need for me to go for p2p except it is absolutely necessary.
At what rate does the person buy the coins from you ? Hope he is not cheating you because you will not get good rate from such people .

Using Binance P2P shouldn't put fear on us. If we are afraid using the P2P to sell or buy coins, then we should use the XPRESS type to sell directly or buy directly.

There is always a very good way for you to identify the legitimate traders on the P2P or peer-to-peer trading on binance which makes it more easier for you to deal with them.

It was actually a very bad thing that they decide to stop financial institutions from involving. Right now I just use the finance peer to peer to change.

Actually a friend introduced me to a betting app that allows the depositing of all Crypto currencies and I do use it all you just need is to be careful with it you need to play a game or games not less than 1.10 then when the game wins you can eventually cash out to your bank account directly.

1xbet or 22bet is simply like that, you can deposit with Cryptocurrency but the amount you deposited will reduce when you send it to their platform.

At what rate does the person buy the coins from you ? Hope he is not cheating you because you will not get good rate from such people .
Lolz, the person is a familiar person and sometimes I do meet them face-to-face because he is just my friend right from when we were in secondary school, he buys at the rate of 500 naira a $1.

People have been looking for a way to curb the banning of crypto currency and they have made some alternatives in which they can use to withdraw their money and the best way is using p2p method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back