What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

Peer to peer has been the way for me since the government chose to place a ban on cryptocurrency. I have made use of Binance P2P trading platform for all of my transaction so far however, I got a message from Quidax that their peer to peer trading platform is also ready. I will be checking them out soon to know how effective it is.

Since the ban on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency to naira, I immediately switch to roggu application, there they still accept crypto currency withdrawing to naira.
There are many options on the application you can either sell it and get paid in form of airtime, data, bills and lots more.
But the problem there is that the charges is very high because of the ban on cryptocurrency withdrawal and it's just like they are going against the government, so if you must withdraw the will charge you high.

Since the ban on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency to naira, I immediately switch to roggu application, there they still accept crypto currency withdrawing to naira.
There are many options on the application you can either sell it and get paid in form of airtime, data, bills and lots more.
But the problem there is that the charges is very high because of the ban on cryptocurrency withdrawal and it's just like they are going against the government, so if you must withdraw the will charge you high.
Is it not better to use p2p exchange in binance. You get to sell your crypto at a very good rate which you can buy data or any other stuff from. It's better and safer for me.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned the Nigerian government is one of the most useless government that has ever existed in the world which don't really care about the life of its citizens till date.

Lol, Nigeria is blessed with natural resources but it's politicians are making life unbearable for average and poor citizens. Even crypto that is legit they blocked it from citizens making full use it making money.

At first it cause panic but when the peer to peer is introduced then it became easy now since you can used it withdraw your money anytime.

At first it cause panic but when the peer to peer is introduced then it became easy now since you can used it withdraw your money anytime.
It doesn't cause panic again. The P2P method have duly eased such burden and made us trading cryptocurrency just like before.

When Nigerian government shut the door closed they were thinking the citizens who are utilizing crypto to earn a living can't device means to transact crypto. But this day we are doing it like before too.

I am not feeling the ban in anyway since the P2P method is there. I make use of Binance P2P and Bundle Africa P2P method to transact crypto.

P2p trading on binance is the current solution to this.
Though it has it risk, but as a trader all kinds of risk is welcomed

Well, for the money I wish to transfer to my naira bank account, there are alot if people who do make it possible for the Nigerians just by transferring the points to the person and the individual transfers the equivalent money to your bank account.

P2p trading on binance is the current solution to this.
Though it has it risk, but as a trader all kinds of risk is welcomed
Their is no doubt, the P2P method have eased the burden on us. Without this kind of method to transact around crypto it wouldn't be possible to deal with crypto for us coming from Nigeria.

CBN government blocked direct transfer of funds from the exchange platforms or wallets into the bank account so we'll suffer more. But surprisingly more opportunities came up to transact freely around crypto.

Binance peer-to-peer have been very helpful to me since the Nigerian government and banned cryptocurrency exchange to naira.

CBN government blocked direct transfer of funds from the exchange platforms or wallets into the bank account so we'll suffer more. But surprisingly more opportunities came up to transact freely around crypto.
I really thank God for the P2P because that is what a lot of people are using to sell their cryptocurrency and also for buying of cryptocurrency even when there is a high rate of scamming.

Luno is actually still withdrawing funds, it just impacts depositing funds to purchase cryptocurrencies. This is actually the just work that's impacted due to the plan in the meantime. I do not believe that it will certainly ever before impact withdrawal.

Luno is actually still withdrawing funds, it just impacts depositing funds to purchase cryptocurrencies. This is actually the just work that's impacted due to the plan in the meantime. I do not believe that it will certainly ever before impact withdrawal.
You can't withdraw funds at the moment using Luno dear. The wallet I know you can withdraw funds express into your bank account if you're a Nigerian not Ghanaian is through Bundle Africa. Only if you're not using binance exchange.

I really thank God for the P2P because that is what a lot of people are using to sell their cryptocurrency and also for buying of cryptocurrency even when there is a high rate of scamming.
I understand that in P2P trading method their are scammers. But Binance will always earn anyone trading via P2P on things to do and avoid scam.

In spite of the ban on using cryptocurrency to transact with our banks in Nigeria, people have since found ways to conviniently trade or buy and sell their cryptocurrency through platforms that offers peer to peer trading exchange

I understand that in P2P trading method their are scammers. But Binance will always earn anyone trading via P2P on things to do and avoid scam.
Well I have never tried it out before but sometimes it is always good to be guided and avoid all the things that will make you to fall a victim of this double set of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back