What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

The Nigerian government is so useless that they do not really care for the people. what is the need for them to ban direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency from exchanges to bank account. Is that what will stop corruption in the country ?

It has actually become easy now. Remitano allows you to sell and withdraw directly to your bank account. No transaction fee and it's reliable. You can check out the app if you don't use it.

It has actually become easy now. Remitano allows you to sell and withdraw directly to your bank account. No transaction fee and it's reliable. You can check out the app if you don't use it.
That is a good one and I hope this remitano is very reliable and if you have been using it for how long have you been doing that and what is their rate of sending money in from cryptocurrency to bank account.

Wow, that's actually cool. I haven't really heard about this but if you have been making use of it can you please elaborate how the system works. Is it a direct transfer to bank account or through P2P method? Their transaction fee?

Very bad .This will be a great problem to people who have a lot of coins. I don't think there is another way to withdraw our coins to Fiat currency.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
I don't I have issues withdrawing or converting my coins to cash. I belong to several legit P2P telegram group where I buy and sells my coins.
I also use Roqqu too, one of the fastest app to convert your coins to naira in few minutes.

I don't I have issues withdrawing or converting my coins to cash. I belong to several legit P2P telegram group where I buy and sells my coins.
I also use Roqqu too, one of the fastest app to convert your coins to naira in few minutes.
that's interesting, since I don't have any place to look out, I simply use Binance P2P trading method to sell or buy cryptocurrency instantly.

Well I trying to juxtaposed the issue of crypto and devaluation of naira,well there are some certain restrictions placed but those restrictions didn't affect withdrawer

I think for now I actually do make use of the binance p2p method to withdraw the coins I have and most times buy too since everything is available on the binance platform

Thank God for the advent of wallet providers, I make use of these wallets to receive my coins or cash. I sell to the exchangers or do a p2p transaction to my wallet before withdrawal to my bank account.

When Nigeria government ban cryptocurrency. People are using different methods to withdraw such as peer to peer or using to fund another platform later cash out their money.

During those times I usually get to withdraw my crypto currency from money changers in the black market.
Yeah I think there are actually many money changer in the market ,I actually want to know of some that are legit ,that I would really love to make use of to exchange coins to the flat value I need to know

In my country, bitcoin or any other crytpo currency is not even legal. Therefore, there is no possibility of withdrawing bitcoin through legal channels. If you want to withdraw, you will have to use exchangers.

If withdrawing to bank is not available in your country, you can do P2P trading. This will allow you to receive funds through the payment processor of your choice.

If withdrawing to bank is not available in your country, you can do P2P trading. This will allow you to receive funds through the payment processor of your choice.
I really thank God for the P2P because this has help a lot of people to withdraw their cryptocurrency to their bank account.. the Nigerian government actually wanted to frustrate every crypto investors because the of their selfish interest..

I don't think Nigeria's ban on crypto currencies affected the withdrawal of crypto currencies because people have been able to withdraw crypto currencies to their wallet even after the ban. I feel it just affected the deposit.

Because thus type of scenario present itself, the only waynoutbisnto look for someone who needs your cryptocurrency and.willing to give you the cash. Or you use the p2p platform on the exchange.

I have been using peer-to-peer platforms in order to sell my cryptocurrency. The rate is very high if you are going to compare it with the official dollar to naira rate but it is still better than none and I hope that the ban is lifted.

This is actually one decision that really brought the country back in the way in which they do things. I have been using peer-to-peer platforms but it is nothing compared to how you can just be able to buy direct from your bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back