What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

To be sincere with you since that incident happened it has been very hard for some of us but thank god things that are impossible with us and not impossible with the one we serve, I've got a lot of friends who work outside Nigeria and that has been how we transact

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
I think most people now are now into peer to peer transfer of coin and it still making bitcoin transaction easy for most people that are into cryptocurrency business

Well I'm grateful for the fact that there has always been means for us through one way or the other. The only block the withdrawal from crypto to naira but they never blocked the trading in crypto because you could always have ways to withdraw money

Binance on their own has endeavored to make the peer to peer platform secure that one is only scammed if he fail to follow the instructions laid out there
you are right. If you follow all the laid down rules and process of transacting peer to peer on binance platform, you will hardly got scammed by any trader.

Since the time the government ban the transaction and exchange of crypto currency into naira. I have been exchanging it through peer to peer that's i send the coins to the person that want to buy and he send me my money into my bank as easy as that and in fact this mean is even easier than the one I'm using before.

Since the time the government ban the transaction and exchange of crypto currency into naira. I have been exchanging it through peer to peer that's i send the coins to the person that want to buy and he send me my money into my bank as easy as that and in fact this mean is even easier than the one I'm using before.
Easy indeed but with a lot of risks associated with it as many people have been scammed through the peer to peer platform. Don't send your coins first less you may lose your money

I think most people now are now into peer to peer transfer of coin and it still making bitcoin transaction easy for most people that are into cryptocurrency business
They've seen the importance and knowing too well their country doesn't support Cryptocurrency 100%. So the best way to transact around Cryptocurrency is through P2P.

It was a very sad development seeing he ban in crypto related to financial institutions. Since then I have resorted to using binance peer to peer .

Since the time the Nigerian government baned the trading in cryptocurrencies, I have been using the peer to peer trading systems for my cryptocurrency withdrawal

Since the time the Nigerian government baned the trading in cryptocurrencies, I have been using the peer to peer trading systems for my cryptocurrency withdrawal
Its so sad that Nigerian government banned the cryptocurrency trading. Its not the problem here in our country. I hope that we will not be like the Nigerian government forever.

Before the ban by the Nigerian government on cryptocurrency, I was never a fan of peer to peer payment facilities offered by brokers. But when the ban came into effect, I became a fan

Its so sad that Nigerian government banned the cryptocurrency trading. Its not the problem here in our country. I hope that we will not be like the Nigerian government forever.
Despite the ban , we have peer to peer trading to be thankful to because it has really helped us to withdraw and buy cryptocurrency. So we have nothing to lose

I normally just sell my bitcoin to another person via wallet transfer and the person pays me directly to my bank account I use binance and its very effective !

The current situationin Nigeria is affecting everybody that is into crypto trading or investing. The only way to withdraw your coin is just p2p. You can join some p2p platforms and withdraw your coin. That's just the best

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??

You can easily sell your cryptocurrency to any major dealers and get paid for it in any currency you want. You can see a lot of dealers on Binance peer to peer set up platforms.

You can easily sell your cryptocurrency to any major dealers and get paid for it in any currency you want. You can see a lot of dealers on Binance peer to peer set up platforms.
Yes, Binance has them much, that's what I've been using to sell, buy Cryptocurrency since the ban was imposed earlier this year to digital currency traders.

Ever since the ban by the Nigerian government on using cryptocurrency related transactions with banks, I have been using the peer to peer system on my exchange platform to make my withdrawal

Since it happened. I mean the ban of cryptocurrency in Nigeria, peer-to-peer trading as been the replacement and it's growing exponentially. I heard that nigeria recorded the highest volume of peer-to-peer transaction in binance

Yes, Binance has them much, that's what I've been using to sell, buy Cryptocurrency since the ban was imposed earlier this year to digital currency traders.

Yes, it's a great platform Binance is for dealing with cryptocurrency. I have been making use of it for years now and I have never had any problems with it which is why I can recommend it to anyone.

Yes, it's a great platform Binance is for dealing with cryptocurrency. I have been making use of it for years now and I have never had any problems with it which is why I can recommend it to anyone.
With Binance being legit, it has enabled it gain widespread acceptance by Cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide. I'm a happy user of Binance exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back