What's new

Side Job? just for extra money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Good write up and information! But one cannot do all this without focusing or detailing most of their time in it without bring out goof result. How can one get a good result with this side hustle with their daily task which reduced part of the time spent on side hustling

Blogging is something that I want to do sometime in the future. The only thing stopping me is time. I am a student and I don't really have time to do other things except only on the holidays. But this is a great opportunity and I will consider it.

all the jobs are perfect and modern to make money but it isn't easy especially last years.

now, you should be talented or special in your field or no one will buy your service, skill, site..., a lot of competitions between the workers and who's the best will make money and others only watch.
That is it, it is not as easy before again, you must get all it takes and be exceptional in your chosen desired field, before you can get potential clients to patronize you,a lot of individuals are into competition

Great write up and analysis, I had interest in blogging, but i discovered it is time consuming and i cant really combine it with the course i study in school. all the jobs are perfect and modern ways to make money but it isn't easy especially last years.

Very informative article you have shared and as everyone wants to Start side job was well because there is need to work extra and earn more from some other side .
Bearing expenses is hard now a days and it is tough to handle double side jobs and work on them.
Most of the people are stable in only one side job either many of them need to work both time.

but a side job can make the main job because a lot of side income is a superior income.
Yes you are saying right. Side job is very important especially for students. I am also a student and i wasted my time on span websites and online jobs. Then recently i come to know about this forum Bizdustry and I am so excited to start a good journey with this platform. I am glad that this platform gives the real incentive and am motivated to do work consistently and passionately with bizdustry.

It is easier said than done because you cannot fully concentrate on two or more jobs. One will get to suffer than the other, either in times of creating more time and resources. The best is to concentrate on one and give it your best unless you have no future plans for the job.

Yes side job is helpful.
But only for those people who have not money to pay their dues .
But it stressful and atentionable

I'm currently selling my skills as I'm an electrical and electronics engineer, right now I'm planning on going into programming and graphics design, they're both hard to get on so I'm thinking of copywritting and freelance as an alternate, these are my goals this year and I'm sure going to achieve it.

Every online business needs mentor lest it will fail. Before I always depended on YouTube videos only but I noticed that I wasn't perform excellently as I expected. Untill I started surrounding myself with friends that are good in the area of a skill I want to learn.
That's true. A good place to find mentorship for free are forums where your hand hangs out, like Bizdustry fr business enthusiasts.

Another is Facebook groups. You can get so much help for free there, if you find the right ones.

There are lots of side business opportunities one can benefit from. One of those is poultry farming that I invested in. I only need to clean and feed the fowls before I leave for work every morning and return home in the afternoon to take a proper check and take care of them.

Very informative but how do you cope with a 9-5pm job? You only have weekends you can’t stay too long without posting on your blog that’s bad you can’t monetize your skills without rescheduling clients appointments. I am interested in the publication of an article. I will take some time to evaluate it

having a side job for extra money is not a bad idea. There are alot of jobs you can get or acquire as ur side job, Which does not require your full attention and time. You can have a side job either online or offline.

Having a blog is a good source of money especially when you get approved in Adsense and that your blog is rating good with the readers. I had my share of blogs before that gave me some earnings every year. Unfortunately Adsense had reduced the revenue sharing on the ads by 50%. That move killed my motivation like I was being discouraged to write. Now my blogs are stagnating with no more updates for years. Maybe I had lost my mood on writing blogs.

For me, i can always monetize my passion for wristwatches by selling some durable and excellent watches online, i advertise via facebook sponsored ads via my facebook page and targeting a wide range of people who later contact me for transactions and delivery, my participation in bizdustry has also helped a lot.

I was still in college when I began writing. I was trying to earn some pocket money so that I did not have to depend entirely on parents allowance. By the time I was out from the university, I was already earning full-time income. In the last 10 years I have done a lot of things to make money online and offline.

Wonderful business ideas, well I am currently planning to add business to my streams of income, it's called Domain flipping business, this business is all about buying expired and new domains and selling them to clients at an outrageous price.

Absolutely too much I impressed, see these your points, it can be very helpful if we polish our skills in this way and implement it, then we can achieve success in every field thankyou very buddy on great post

I have always wanted to own a blog for myself ever since I started working online as a freelance writer. I came to learn about AdSense and how one can earn money from online through Google AdSense but I haven't got the time to invest in creating my own blog. Maybe in no distant time, I can have one.

The topic you brought is good but this time around people don't use side job again it is online business people does and bring them more income and people make the use of social media too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back