What's new

Side Job? just for extra money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs extra income to fulfill his dreams. But this work is not effortless. The more you work the more you earns. Hard work is the key everywhere in the life. There is no shortcut. So you have to be fully attentive if you want to earn worth extra income.
Some extra income are not that stressful especially online jobs, I find it easy to work on and earn some cool cash, but sometimes if the site changes their rules, it affects the amount to be earn and you might want to put some extra effort in it.

Concerning doing side jobs. Well, all have been said correctly and it is very informative. Earning money from side jobs apart from your normal salary at the end of the month is a very big plus to an individual's pocket. It helps you tackle some unforeseen expenses. The listed things to do are very helpful

You have a very great idea but everyone can't reason in the same direction. I think I'm in lov with your business plan discussed. I see the platform moving faster and higher to join as a steady member. I see myself as a chair rentals or we move it to Mowe for better positioning..

I don't know if I can consider posting on post to paid forums as a side job but it gives me an extra money that I could save. It's all I co at the moment as I haven't learn any special skills that would give me a higher earnigs.

Yes absolute I liked your idea of blogging firm, try creating one then later on it will allow other users to create theirs too. In that way it could attract even good writers who have good writing skills and maybe add somw rewards poins for being active. This might help as well as to students.

Investment owns the world today,If you can have a little amount of capital to invest then you are good to go, Having a side job can really help you reach your goal,if you can invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin,it can be a good idea to make money online with cryptocurrency as a extra job you are doing, You can also go into Doing of video and uploading on video
Post automatically merged:

Investment owns the world today,If you can have a little amount of capital to invest then you are good to go, Having a side job can really help you reach your goal,if you can invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin,it can be a good idea to make money online with cryptocurrency as a extra job you are doing, You can also go into Doing of video and uploading on video

View attachment 1436

As everyone else I guess you want to earn some extra money without quiting your main job, maybe even doing something you love, something you enjoy spending time to do, what additional source of income can you bring to your life so you can have several incomes. It might be time to diversify, not only you already did with this forum, but again on another way so you become more financially independent, you need several sustainable sources to ease your life and live smart.

Let s find together what is worth trying to increase your monthly income, side job as part time job is great for some extra cash. Let me first let you know about the opportunity we have here on bizdustry, that maybe you don t know about.

1) Doing original Guides/Reviews for extra biznotes, below you can see that @Alexander gave us a great chance to bring quality content and earn in the same time, which is the best thing to grow your content as a community, read below for more information.

View attachment 1437
2) Start writing your own blog, it is the best way to focus on the niche that excites you, grow your own community but do not focus on ho to attract users to your blog, just consider building daily blog posts, do it consistently and in time you will gain visibility and the results will flourish and you will actually start reaping the harvest full of rewards.

Having your own blog as a business it s very easy in this period of time, you just need a device and an internet connection, you can only have a mobile phone and it is enough. Most important point is to find what would you like writing about and do not worry about anything, face everything and step by step move forward to your objective. And in no time you will have an extra income which will bring extra cash, and the power to choose to focus on what you really want to do with your life.

View attachment 1438
3) Selling your skills, your craft, today you will find many opportunities to share what you love to do and sell it, people do it on platform for freelancers, on social media like youtube, on streaming platforms like twitch, or even on subscription platforms like Patreon, where you can produce with whatever your skills are and make money out of it, with your own creativity and abilities you can create your own brand simply by doing small steps in that direction, and people will be interested in what you have to offer when you start giving it.

This is one of the easiest way to do a new income, find what you want and ask the universe for it, focus on that everyday until you reach the main objective. For example I have noticed just recently that I love to write, I started to write daily 2-3 rows with time passing there were days when I was writing more than one page, and after three years I published two books of self-development, the third one is on editing and I have already started to write the forth one.

View attachment 1439
4) Writing E-books, as I mentioned above when you do little by little it ads up, I will share with you here the link to my shop where you can find one package with the first two volumes I have written. I cannot say it was something I have enjoyed doing until I started doing it everyday for a longer period of time. You need to repeat something so you can do it better and better, get more creative and produce something that will leave a mark on the others, the readers are the clients and the moment you only focus on growth, all are growing when they focus on your creations.

I want to challenge you to write everyday from now on 2-3 sentences on how you would like to be, but write as if you were already there. Let me give you an example, one of my dreams was to write two books a year, to make it powerful for yourself you should write like it already happened: I didn t like to write in the past but now I wrote two books this year and this made me feel more courageous regarding my potential, I know I can write more and share more of myself and the best version I want to be. You don t have to do something like a journal, you have to write how you want to be, what you want to achieve as you already did it.
View attachment 1441
4) Doing webinars, have you noticed you become really good in a specific niche, you have tools to share that will help others improve any part of themselves, then it means you can do a webinar, share free tools and make that webinar be a hook for other products you want to sell, like classes or courses. If you already build a blog or a website it will be easier to gather your audience, even through social media you can do it faster than ever, just by creating some events and give the vital information so that they will be instantly interested in what you have to offer. Know that they will go further with the course/classes that you will give after.

Give them a better offer for your class/course by lowering the price of it just because they were present at your webinar, this will make the want even more to experience the range of information you will target in that class/course, when you give the people opportunity to learn from your expertise, they will pay for what you have to share and you will grow as a leader in that niche and afterward the money will just flow to you, like they say in the law of attraction.

View attachment 1442
5) Build online identities for others, if you are good in this domain try to grow a portfolio as soon as possible, this will help you improve your ability to find the right way for your on brand by helping others you are learning to go deeper, to delve into your inner creative child which will constantly grow with you, while you are working. Learn how to grow any social media platform, learn how to target the exact audience with your skills and ongoing new abilities that are improving even right now when you work.

The best way for thyself to improve is to help others grow, that is the fastest way to success and the best way to improve and learn any ability you choose. It will increase your appreciation when you help someone build their online identity, through any social media platform you will create visibility and engagement, that is how you will earn more on the long run, and remember always think on long terms because you will see great results after time is passing and you are getting wiser and smarter.
View attachment 1443
6) Counseling or private tutoring in your field of expertise, the moment you understand your greatness and trust that your growth is ready to be planted in others it is time to offer one-on-one coaching/tutoring for anyone who is interested and will pay, your lessons need to be structured better, this will allow you to move even better through your projects and create your own schedule. What could be better than working on your own schedule, this is something that everyone should focus on ataining.

Another great benefit when you do counseling or private lessons is that you get to set your pay rate, and it is time for you to not sell yourself short, but know your worth, you are enough and can earn better than you have done until now. People will buy something that is more expensive and has quality than something that is cheap even though it is the same quality, they need to know that the investment was worth it, so it is better that the energy exchange should be as big as the quality.
View attachment 1445
7) Monetizing your passion, the moment that you love your hobbies they become your passion, when you love what you do you can do bigger things while having fun, make it possible to turn it into a new income. Just look on how many streamers on twitch, how many youtubers, or artists on patreon managed to gro into a money-making business their passion. It only depends on you what you choose to do, it is your plan with yourself, nobody will come to do it for you, you have to do it, and what better time than now.

The main goal is to create an aditional income while doing what you love, while you enjoy it you transmit an wonderful energy to the viewers/readers and that is exactly what you have to do to, get better at that and monetize it in several ways. You can even sell your own products to your audience, since they love that you love what you do you can share merch with them and interact, they can find themselves in the crowd through your merch or even create awareness on a specific solution that you have to give.

The moment you choose to invest your attention in something, it is the moment you start the wheels to roll into the direction you choose, when you believe you can, you open the door and do it, when you believe you can t you keep the door closed, either way you choose you are right. Remember that trust is not something you have but something you create for yourself anytime you wish to. That feeling of trust you yearn for is just a felling of power within you, a feeling of safety that you have the power to do anything you set your mind to, anything, and you can create this feeling within you even right now, it is a matter of choice.
I appreciate your hard work for making such a informative and helping post.
Side or part time job is necessary for students but unfortunately in Pakistan it is very difficult to have part time job for students because they are burdened with responsibilities from home and educational institutions.

Great one, thanks. I once tried blogging. Failed.

Didn't know what to do.
These days, I try as much as possible to get a proper understanding of the basics first, or I simply just get a mentor.
Every online business needs mentor lest it will fail. Before I always depended on YouTube videos only but I noticed that I wasn't perform excellently as I expected. Untill I started surrounding myself with friends that are good in the area of a skill I want to learn.

These are good ways to make money online. Another one is for the youth to learn more on IT skills like website development, graphics design and app development. With these three skills you will b sure of making up to $1000 on a monthly basis if you register on freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork. Another one is to learn how to write articles

Side job or side gig is important as one stream of income is not enough to sustain someone in present day economy. One stream of income can put someone in danger and panic mode. But when you have multiple stream of income, you will be rest assured that if one stream dries there are others to cushion the effects.

I'm following your point number 3 that is Selling your skills, your craft through freelancing like fiverr, upwork, picowork and web per hour and these sites are highly paying to the freelancers.

your post is very much educated but most of the site work you have just listed above are something that if you really want to succeed in them you must not do any other thing was because you will not have time to do any other work as you will always concentrate in them example of the one that will not make you to have any other work is having a blog or website,this one really need a lot of time and dedication because you spend most of your time to write content that will attract people to your site.

I am writing now. I can see that there is a future for me with my writing ideas online. I've just joined hive. It's a little overwhelming the way the system works but I'm learning about the process.

The reward doesn't come as quick but it's definitely worth the wait. I did the same on my blog in uptrennd. I still work there and it's amazing once you get your footing there.

These are all very good ways in which to earn an extra income. In my opinion I think that one of the best and most lucrative ways is to sell your skills and to complete tasks through freelancing a will be very helpful in honing your skills and generally these skills are often a person’s passion, so it will make it much more interesting for them as well. Depending on how specialized your skill is you could make a good profit from this.

Side job is very important to your living so as not to go broke or sunk into absys of poverty and lack because in this world we are depending on one income is a bad omen for someone who has vision to make it financially

View attachment 1436

As everyone else I guess you want to earn some extra money without quiting your main job, maybe even doing something you love, something you enjoy spending time to do, what additional source of income can you bring to your life so you can have several incomes. It might be time to diversify, not only you already did with this forum, but again on another way so you become more financially independent, you need several sustainable sources to ease your life and live smart.

Let s find together what is worth trying to increase your monthly income, side job as part time job is great for some extra cash. Let me first let you know about the opportunity we have here on bizdustry, that maybe you don t know about.

1) Doing original Guides/Reviews for extra biznotes, below you can see that @Alexander gave us a great chance to bring quality content and earn in the same time, which is the best thing to grow your content as a community, read below for more information.

View attachment 1437
2) Start writing your own blog, it is the best way to focus on the niche that excites you, grow your own community but do not focus on ho to attract users to your blog, just consider building daily blog posts, do it consistently and in time you will gain visibility and the results will flourish and you will actually start reaping the harvest full of rewards.

Having your own blog as a business it s very easy in this period of time, you just need a device and an internet connection, you can only have a mobile phone and it is enough. Most important point is to find what would you like writing about and do not worry about anything, face everything and step by step move forward to your objective. And in no time you will have an extra income which will bring extra cash, and the power to choose to focus on what you really want to do with your life.

View attachment 1438
3) Selling your skills, your craft, today you will find many opportunities to share what you love to do and sell it, people do it on platform for freelancers, on social media like youtube, on streaming platforms like twitch, or even on subscription platforms like Patreon, where you can produce with whatever your skills are and make money out of it, with your own creativity and abilities you can create your own brand simply by doing small steps in that direction, and people will be interested in what you have to offer when you start giving it.

This is one of the easiest way to do a new income, find what you want and ask the universe for it, focus on that everyday until you reach the main objective. For example I have noticed just recently that I love to write, I started to write daily 2-3 rows with time passing there were days when I was writing more than one page, and after three years I published two books of self-development, the third one is on editing and I have already started to write the forth one.

View attachment 1439
4) Writing E-books, as I mentioned above when you do little by little it ads up, I will share with you here the link to my shop where you can find one package with the first two volumes I have written. I cannot say it was something I have enjoyed doing until I started doing it everyday for a longer period of time. You need to repeat something so you can do it better and better, get more creative and produce something that will leave a mark on the others, the readers are the clients and the moment you only focus on growth, all are growing when they focus on your creations.

I want to challenge you to write everyday from now on 2-3 sentences on how you would like to be, but write as if you were already there. Let me give you an example, one of my dreams was to write two books a year, to make it powerful for yourself you should write like it already happened: I didn t like to write in the past but now I wrote two books this year and this made me feel more courageous regarding my potential, I know I can write more and share more of myself and the best version I want to be. You don t have to do something like a journal, you have to write how you want to be, what you want to achieve as you already did it.
View attachment 1441
4) Doing webinars, have you noticed you become really good in a specific niche, you have tools to share that will help others improve any part of themselves, then it means you can do a webinar, share free tools and make that webinar be a hook for other products you want to sell, like classes or courses. If you already build a blog or a website it will be easier to gather your audience, even through social media you can do it faster than ever, just by creating some events and give the vital information so that they will be instantly interested in what you have to offer. Know that they will go further with the course/classes that you will give after.

Give them a better offer for your class/course by lowering the price of it just because they were present at your webinar, this will make the want even more to experience the range of information you will target in that class/course, when you give the people opportunity to learn from your expertise, they will pay for what you have to share and you will grow as a leader in that niche and afterward the money will just flow to you, like they say in the law of attraction.

View attachment 1442
5) Build online identities for others, if you are good in this domain try to grow a portfolio as soon as possible, this will help you improve your ability to find the right way for your on brand by helping others you are learning to go deeper, to delve into your inner creative child which will constantly grow with you, while you are working. Learn how to grow any social media platform, learn how to target the exact audience with your skills and ongoing new abilities that are improving even right now when you work.

The best way for thyself to improve is to help others grow, that is the fastest way to success and the best way to improve and learn any ability you choose. It will increase your appreciation when you help someone build their online identity, through any social media platform you will create visibility and engagement, that is how you will earn more on the long run, and remember always think on long terms because you will see great results after time is passing and you are getting wiser and smarter.
View attachment 1443
6) Counseling or private tutoring in your field of expertise, the moment you understand your greatness and trust that your growth is ready to be planted in others it is time to offer one-on-one coaching/tutoring for anyone who is interested and will pay, your lessons need to be structured better, this will allow you to move even better through your projects and create your own schedule. What could be better than working on your own schedule, this is something that everyone should focus on ataining.

Another great benefit when you do counseling or private lessons is that you get to set your pay rate, and it is time for you to not sell yourself short, but know your worth, you are enough and can earn better than you have done until now. People will buy something that is more expensive and has quality than something that is cheap even though it is the same quality, they need to know that the investment was worth it, so it is better that the energy exchange should be as big as the quality.
View attachment 1445
7) Monetizing your passion, the moment that you love your hobbies they become your passion, when you love what you do you can do bigger things while having fun, make it possible to turn it into a new income. Just look on how many streamers on twitch, how many youtubers, or artists on patreon managed to gro into a money-making business their passion. It only depends on you what you choose to do, it is your plan with yourself, nobody will come to do it for you, you have to do it, and what better time than now.

The main goal is to create an aditional income while doing what you love, while you enjoy it you transmit an wonderful energy to the viewers/readers and that is exactly what you have to do to, get better at that and monetize it in several ways. You can even sell your own products to your audience, since they love that you love what you do you can share merch with them and interact, they can find themselves in the crowd through your merch or even create awareness on a specific solution that you have to give.

The moment you choose to invest your attention in something, it is the moment you start the wheels to roll into the direction you choose, when you believe you can, you open the door and do it, when you believe you can t you keep the door closed, either way you choose you are right. Remember that trust is not something you have but something you create for yourself anytime you wish to. That feeling of trust you yearn for is just a felling of power within you, a feeling of safety that you have the power to do anything you set your mind to, anything, and you can create this feeling within you even right now, it is a matter of choice.
Well. Thus little textbook of yours has spelt out and also laid down a lot for any one to make his or her pick and choice from the whole lot you've written. Side jobs is a reality steering us in the eye in the present economic situation.

Having a side job for an extra income is good but depends on your main job. If your main job doesn't give you enough time to look for something else, the it is hard. It is always beautiful to have a side job as a young man with strength and earn more.

This is a good article, because it's a informative and educative article. It's very good idea to have a extra way of income. But there some of extra work that will need a more attention than the main job and Even the extra can take your attention from your the main job.

This is good and accurate information. I think i still have a lot of learning to do and perhaps add more skills to the ones I got. I love the part where you talked about monetizing your passion. Perhaps I need to open my writing books once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back