What's new

Should you volunteer for work without pay ever?

I have worked for my family and I never used to receive payment for that. I used to work for free. However, I used to receive pocket money from my parents. This was the time when I used to work for free. However, I never mind it at all. Things became hard when I was forced to seek a job.

I would never feel comfortable asking my family to pay me money for playing a part in the family business because everything about the family's business is also part of me. I'm sure my own children are still going to benefit from the family's business. This is why I don't see it as something that is necessary for me to demand any sort of payment for helping out my own family's business.

That's essentially an internship or volunteer work. There is a time and place where it's good to volunteer your free time to help with things, but I don't know if I'd work a lot without pay. It's good to help when you can, but you also need to live as well. My thing is, if I do this, it will be once in a while, as I have limited funds like alot of people. But I might help and volunteer some of my time if it could benefit me later.

I wouldn't mind to work for a family owned business without pay as long as it is not going to be a steady job. I can't be working for a full month and can't get paid. How am I going to take care of my personal needs at the end of the day? I mean one got goals and aspirations that they want to achieve in life.

I wouldn't mind to work for a family owned business without pay as long as it is not going to be a steady job. I can't be working for a full month and can't get paid. How am I going to take care of my personal needs at the end of the day? I mean one got goals and aspirations that they want to achieve in life.

I'm in complete support of your opinion on this one. As long as you have your own needs to take care of, start your own family etc, you will definitely need something that's going to be paying you. Your bills needs to be taken care of as all your responsibilities are there for you to fix them. But in a situation where your family's business have a structure to pay you, then you might decide to work on it full time.

I'm in complete support of your opinion on this one. As long as you have your own needs to take care of, start your own family etc, you will definitely need something that's going to be paying you. Your bills needs to be taken care of as all your responsibilities are there for you to fix them. But in a situation where your family's business have a structure to pay you, then you might decide to work on it full time.

This was why I took the decision. I have no reason why I should be doing more to help a business when in the long-run, I won't get any benefit from it at all. I will rather help for a while before deciding on the best decision that I am going to take anyways.

I've been asked to help out in some new business start up years ago, I had the time to help them briefly which I wasn't paid for. I felt like supporting them and they appreciated my efforts. The business is doing well now and the owner told me if I have anyone who needs a job, he will employ them without any questions.

This was why I took the decision. I have no reason why I should be doing more to help a business when in the long-run, I won't get any benefit from it at all. I will rather help for a while before deciding on the best decision that I am going to take anyways.

It is always going to be in your best interest to draw a priority when it comes to how you are going to work with your time especially when you know that there are so many responsibilities that you need to handle with money in order for you to be able to take care of them.

It is only when you get paid from what you are doing that you can be able to take care of those responsibilities. So, working without getting paid is something that is never going to make life easy for you.

Volunteering for work without pay can be a wonderful thing to do! It's like lending a helping hand out of kindness. People often volunteer because they care about a cause or want to make a positive impact. So, yes, volunteering is a great way to give back to your community or support something you believe in. However, it's important to balance volunteering with paid work to meet your financial needs.

Volunteering for work without pay can be a wonderful thing to do! It's like lending a helping hand out of kindness. People often volunteer because they care about a cause or want to make a positive impact. So, yes, volunteering is a great way to give back to your community or support something you believe in. However, it's important to balance volunteering with paid work to meet your financial needs.

I believe that the only way volunteering to work without pay is going to be something wonderful for the person who is doing it is only if the person is gaining enough knowledge and skill from the work that he's helping out to do, otherwise I don't see anything that person is going to gain from volunteering to help any business project.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back