What's new

Should you save or invest?

I think that you should save and invest as well. This all depends on the kind of circumstances that involve money in the first place.
I need to start with investment because I am not investing and not aware of any risk free ways but like to learn about stocks

Investing is always better than savings and if we keep saving with no investment then we will stay behind and that won't be a good thing

It is always better to do both, that is to say, create a complete budget where you integrate a percentage for investments and another part for savings, because you are not going to put all your money at risk for, only the one that you can afford to lose, and the other part for save it.

It is always better to do both, that is to say, create a complete budget where you integrate a percentage for investments and another part for savings, because you are not going to put all your money at risk for, only the one that you can afford to lose, and the other part for save it.

When it comes to saving money or investing money, then I think that a person should create a portfolio when it comes to investing money and they should also save money as well. In both the cases, a great portfolio is always required. people must never invest what they cannot afford to lose.

To save is good but I think investing is a wiser thing to do. For example, recently I developed the habit of saving my money in BTC the only sad thing about crypto is at any time it can drop and once that happens your money reduces in value. I say this out of experience because since I have been saving in BTC I have lost cash each time I withdraw my money though I feel it because I don't give it time.

When it comes to saving money or investing money, then I think that a person should create a portfolio when it comes to investing money and they should also save money as well. In both the cases, a great portfolio is always required. people must never invest what they cannot afford to lose.
Yes, it all depends on your budget, sometimes for many it is not possible to invest money because expenses exceed their income or because they have problems making ends meet, but honestly investing is the only way to try to earn income outside.of your work and that you can obtain more financial freedom, investing in assets or in a business, whatever it is, is a good option, since although saving is vital and totally necessary, by itself it will not be able to make you totally independent, economically speaking.

Which is better? To save or invest?
It all depends on your need at that instance. You can choose to invest in you have enough cash to settle your needs. Saving is also a good step to take so as to plan for the future .
There was a post where @DigitalNomad mentioned before you can invest, you will need to save money first. I added to it with saying that before you can save money, you would have to work and get paid. It's a stage by stage process and you can't jump one to do the next.

It is better to invest, because with investment your fund will keep increasing when you have done your research well and you invested in the right and legit place. But savings on the other hand will a low or little interest

There was a post where @DigitalNomad mentioned before you can invest, you will need to save money first. I added to it with saying that before you can save money, you would have to work and get paid. It's a stage by stage process and you can't jump one to do the next.
Investing required money, and the first rule of investing is you make money, save money and start investing your savings. Yeah, before you can save money, you need an income source. But then the requirement to investing will also go beyond making money, you first start with building knowledge and skills so that you can generate income. :D

Investing required money, and the first rule of investing is you make money, save money and start investing your savings. Yeah, before you can save money, you need an income source. But then the requirement to investing will also go beyond making money, you first start with building knowledge and skills so that you can generate income. :D
Like my mother say always, you will have to craw, walk before you can start run. It's the same way with making investments.

If you don't build on the first stages which are supposed to help you begin to invest in something, you can't make any progress. If you decide to force it, you make a mistake capable of denting your little finances.

Saving and investing are definitely both good ways to be able to save your money and be better off but when it comes to one or the other, I would definitely have to say that investing is the better option over saving.

I myself am looking into investing at the moment but I do not want to jump in without first researching so I do not make mistakes.

You should keep your emergency funds aside and then invest the rest of the amount.
Emergency funds will help you survive for at least 6 months while you are unemployed or if you lose money while investing.
That is the best and safest way in my opinion.

Like my mother say always, you will have to craw, walk before you can start run. It's the same way with making investments.

If you don't build on the first stages which are supposed to help you begin to invest in something, you can't make any progress. If you decide to force it, you make a mistake capable of denting your little finances.

I have been planning to save money. However, now I think that saving money alone would not help. This is why I am planning to invest money rather than saving it. Saving money may decrease the value of money as inflation rate is so high. Investing money would increase the money.

Saving and investing are definitely both good ways to be able to save your money and be better off but when it comes to one or the other, I would definitely have to say that investing is the better option over saving.

I myself am looking into investing at the moment but I do not want to jump in without first researching so I do not make mistakes.

Investment is the way to financial prosperity. One should be able to invest properly as there are some investments that can increase your finances in a way that you never expected. However, it is pertinent to note that you need to have some savings before you can be able to make investments.

I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. However, I am planning to invest much of my savings. This is because right now, I am facing a few problems related to my finances and investing whatever I have seems to be the only solution. Investing wisely and carefully is the key in here.

I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. However, I am planning to invest much of my savings. This is because right now, I am facing a few problems related to my finances and investing whatever I have seems to be the only solution. Investing wisely and carefully is the key in here.
You need more avenues for making money in this situation which you've found yourself in. It's whats going to support your plans for investing more into savings. If you don't have more money, you cannot save anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back