Ernestnari

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 13, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which is better? To save or invest?
It all depends on your need at that instance. You can choose to invest in you have enough cash to settle your needs. Saving is also a good step to take so as to plan for the future .

Which is better? To save or invest?
It all depends on your need at that instance. You can choose to invest in you have enough cash to settle your needs. Saving is also a good step to take so as to plan for the future .
I would definitely say investing is a better way of saving money. Even if it's in relatively small APR but safe stocks, bonds, or even cryptocurrency. At least you have a chance of it appreciating in value versus saving $1 for a year and it still being $1.

I do the two save and invest. I have a new investment and the sales are deposited in the bank. As soon as my savings are good enough to open another franchise of my milk tea selling business in the mall.,

We need to see what are our priorities but if you like to grow and multiply your money then you need to invest because without investment you cannot expand your earnings

We need to see what are our priorities but if you like to grow and multiply your money then you need to invest because without investment you cannot expand your earnings

I would prefer to save money and then invest a huge portion of money. I think that this strategy would be much better if you ask me.

Where are you planning to invest? I feel its better to invest in the Share market, Stocks, or Mutual funds.

Where are you planning to invest? I feel its better to invest in the Share market, Stocks, or Mutual funds.

I want to invest money in the Forex market and in the cryptocurrency market. It might be possible that I may choose either of them or both of them.

It is so good to invest after having capital. But this capital does not just appear in our bank. We have to save first then after sensing your saving is good enough to start a business, then do it without hesitation. Make sure you have a passion for your business.

Saving is most important and we should save every month and only after saving we can plan about investing so if you like to expand your earnings you really need to invest at least 50% of your savings

This time that I have a milk tea business I do both save and invest. Saving earns small interest compared to the profit I earned in my milk tea business. I invest the profit by buying lots only. Saving from my salary in the university.

Saving is most important and we should save every month and only after saving we can plan about investing so if you like to expand your earnings you really need to invest at least 50% of your savings

I believe that a person should save 50 percent or even more if possible. This is because saving more will make it possible to invest more.

@Residualearner, that is so right, we need to save more. Let us avoid nonsense shopping. Shop only the essentials. We can truly save if we overrule self-discipline. Let us not be tempted to buy things that needed.

I believe that a person should save 50 percent or even more if possible. This is because saving more will make it possible to invest more.
We need to do that but for that we need to have confidence in investing such a bigger amount which is not possible for many

I would definitely say investing is a better way of saving money. Even if it's in relatively small APR but safe stocks, bonds, or even cryptocurrency. At least you have a chance of it appreciating in value versus saving $1 for a year and it still being $1.
Investing is truly better but you should be careful of the kind of investments that you want to do.

The rich gets richer because they invest a bigger amount and on the opposite side we save more and invest less

I would rather invest my money and let it yield more than save money in banks that would give me 3% interest.

It's better to invest because this way we can multiply our earnings and we should learn about more investment ways

Saving and investing both offer advantages that may be used based on one's economic objectives and requirements. Saving money is critical for developing a rainy day fund and preparing for future needs, whilst investing has the potential to provide larger long-term profits.

It's better to invest because this way we can multiply our earnings and we should learn about more investment ways

I think that you should save and invest as well. This all depends on the kind of circumstances that involve money in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back