What's new

Should You Offer Phone Support To Your Customers?

To me, the two should be provided for the customers. So, they can choose the one they want. Some people prefer phone calling to chatting while others prefer chatting to calling.
Chatting require writing skill, if you cannot write the problem you are facing, you might not be able to use live chat. Likewise, some people are too shy to talk over the phone. Therefore, businesses should give multiple options.

Phone support is one of the essential thing that must be incorporated into every Businesses because it is an avenue for the customer to reach the company in case there is any query. It is very important to establish a phone call accessible to customers.

Businesses that are not establishing a phone call to be used by customers will not understand where its products are not meeting the demands of the customers because the customers wouldn't be able to reach out to companies to make complaints.

Well I think everyone has a way of understanding on customers phone service even though is not everyone that benefited from it.
It won't be that easy as a customer to explain how you felt without direct contact.

The issue of support and enquiry through phone call by the customers is not encouraging seriously, i think as a business owner it will be better to provide your email for enquiries and support.

I think that there come certain times when your customer might need some urgent support. In such cases, it is much better to opt for a phone support method.

When it comes to customer support, there are many different ways you could offer support. Of course phone support method is one of the best one because you could interact with your customers directly. So, do you think that it could be a good support option?
By giving customers this choice, you can establish a personal connection with them and make sure they have easy access to educated customer support agents.

When it comes to customer support, there are many different ways you could offer support. Of course phone support method is one of the best one because you could interact with your customers directly. So, do you think that it could be a good support option?
This is never a bad idea as long as you will be able to do and maintain it . That is what matters . Most business as I have come to understand will start very good but being able to maintain all these things for a longer period of time is what most of them are lacking behind.

Calling makes communication to be so easy indeed. The two people can understand each other easily and giving feedback is so fast. Though there shouldn't be a language barrier between the customer and the customer service agent.
There are some companies that usually employ customer care agents. They are usually responsible for answering call phone calls and replying chats from different customers. I think that feature is always very important and necessary in any business.

That's seems to be a good idea, but I don't think it will help you earn money, this will only help you in terms of retaining your customers, I like the idea, it will also help your business grow.

Phone calling bring about better understanding than chatting. And in the matter of urgency, phone support is always of chatting. However, chatting its own benefit.
I don't think you are right in this regard, I prefer chatting to calling customer care because i have enough time to explain myself and the customer agent have enough time to look for the answers to my question.

I don't think you are right in this regard, I prefer chatting to calling customer care because i have enough time to explain myself and the customer agent have enough time to look for the answers to my question.
I understand your point and you're right to some extent. But calling sometimes bring more understanding than chatting. When you're talking with the customer support on phone, you'll be able to explain your point very well.

That's seems to be a good idea, but I don't think it will help you earn money, this will only help you in terms of retaining your customers, I like the idea, it will also help your business grow.
if you're able to retain your customers then you are going to make a lot of money from your business. It will actually help you make money because the more customers you have the more profit you make.

I think phone support to customers may be very good but one of the problems is that, it's very difficult for customers to express how he felt about the services been provided or how he intended to be served.

if you're able to retain your customers then you are going to make a lot of money from your business. It will actually help you make money because the more customers you have the more profit you make.
You are right sir, business is about having good customers and retaining them, if you are good at retaining your customers you'll have the best business, but it seems like some businessmen don't get it.

You are right sir, business is about having good customers and retaining them, if you are good at retaining your customers you'll have the best business, but it seems like some businessmen don't get it.
I think anyone who is interested in succeeding in a business must understand the simple fact. If you want to succeed in a business you must be ready to know how to attract customers and retain them.

Yes, one should offer phone support to customers. I believe it is one of the most popular ways of offering customer service to customers, and it is also a fast and effective way of interacting with customers.
I agree with you, it is the most effective way in which you can easily solve your customers' problems, in my opinion every business should have phone support.

I think anyone who is interested in succeeding in a business must understand the simple fact. If you want to succeed in a business you must be ready to know how to attract customers and retain them.
But it seems like some people don't get it, I have seen a lot of business that has a poor customers service, what would you like to say about these kinds of businesses?

But it seems like some people don't get it, I have seen a lot of business that has a poor customers service, what would you like to say about these kinds of businesses?
I think some people who go into businesses do not have good business knowledge. I think anyone who wants to go into a business and be successful must understand the importance of good customer service.

I think some people who go into businesses do not have good business knowledge. I think anyone who wants to go into a business and be successful must understand the importance of good customer service.
You have said it all, if you don't have the knowledge you'll ended up losing your money, but a lot of people don't get it especially people who are starting for the very first time.

You have said it all, if you don't have the knowledge you'll ended up losing your money, but a lot of people don't get it especially people who are starting for the very first time.
people who wants to go into a business for the first time are always naive and that can make them make a lot of mistakes. But their ability to learn from their mistakes is what will determine if they can be able to succeed in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back