Should we believe in world media?

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
It took me quite a time to find out that world media controls the picture and opinion most of humanity will have on any type of event. There was a documentary on COVID fraud where they pinpointed that whole world media is held by 7 people only. They decide what we see and what is truth. And now this conflict in Palestine with Israel. When you watch CNN, it is so pathetic, beyond imaginable. I follow Telegram groups where I do see news from first hand, I do see dead people, injured, half-dead, I do see the reality of it. There is no fraud like in most medias.

So, are you believer in everything mass media says?

I have not trusted traditional media for a long time, in fact, I have already realized the lies of television and traditional media since my adolescence, that is why I looked for alternative sources of information, such as YouTube, forums, and other independent media, it is shameful how they manipulate everything just to get attention where they want and indoctrinate the masses.

I have not trusted traditional media for a long time, in fact, I have already realized the lies of television and traditional media since my adolescence, that is why I looked for alternative sources of information, such as YouTube, forums, and other independent media, it is shameful how they manipulate everything just to get attention where they want and indoctrinate the masses.
I won't youtube count as a viable source anymore bcs they censor anything against wanted view (their picture). Google is not a nice company, they are very dangerous one. They have algorithms to push fake news. Telegram groups are most valuable because of on scene images and videos. Also, some rare to find videos on who knows what website hosted :D

I think yes we should believe in media world it make you knows what's going on around the worlds media world help sharp people and make you current on the worlds news

I won't youtube count as a viable source anymore bcs they censor anything against wanted view (their picture). Google is not a nice company, they are very dangerous one. They have algorithms to push fake news. Telegram groups are most valuable because of on scene images and videos. Also, some rare to find videos on who knows what website hosted :D
Absolutely right, YouTube is not what it was, but I was referring to YouTube from the last decade, that is, in my adolescence, I used it to research more reliable information than what the general media offered me, at that time there was less censorship, nowadays the majority of independent journalists use their own blog, independent digital newspaper, or are on Patreon and similar platforms

Well, it's a fact that the world media will always put what they want you to see and not exactly what's happening. Whenever they are reporting disasters, they will never tell the public all the truth of what's happening. When 200 people are killed or dead, they may report only 10 dead. It's been that way for ages and it's never going to change.

In my opinion, the media is no longer what it once was, because all of them were once created on the basis of who would be better at telling the truth, and now they are all created to be under the control of some influential people and they could write the best about themselves there and then use people's opinions for their benefit.

The fact lies in misinterpretation of scene, the world news is portray to target and fine tune your mind to believe from the publisher point of view.

Am not surprised since one sentence can be misinterpreted in so many ways, same is applicable to scenes and actions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back