What's new

should the business give it's employees free stuff as gifts?

Any stuff or gift giving to some one at his working place is to either appreciate him or her or to motivate his or her working spirit. So given gift to employees is very necessary.

Just as in the same case of bonuses, businesses shouldn't do this at their detriment; once they're sure they've balanced their books and settled investors or shareholders they can motivate staff by giving them gifts. This would go a long way to prove they care for their employees and would lift their morale.

It will be done occasionally in every company . Whenever you give out incentives to your employees, they would tend to perform better and they would contribute their quota to the development of the business the more.

I don't have any problem with this, intact I support it. But this should be done when it is absolutely necessary and should not be every time. If this is done every time it might affect the business negatively. It depends on the business though.
of course no business can be able to continue giving their employees free stuff on daily basis. There are also some businesses that provide feeding for their employees and such a scenario is excluded.

I've seen many businesses and companies which have gave their employees many gifts, at holidays, birthdays, and special days of the business. I even saw businesses which give them free trials on the house, and it costed them a lot of money. I think it is a great thing to accomplish and I think that every business that is capable of doing it financially should do it for his employees, so they will appreciate the work's place more and will hang out more with each other, in good times and will have great times together. Some businesses are too lazy or too stingy so they don't will to do so, which is really unfortunate because that can be a great experience for their employees, but after all every businesses makes it's own choices. So what do you think should businesses/companies give their employees free stuff as gifts?
If I am employer of labour for instance,I will only give or allow free stuff if I am into production and there are waste as a result of machine/human error during production precess,which are classified as a waste.

The employer should try as much as possible to use free gift to attract the employees. This is one of the ways for the business owners to entice the employees to perform better at work.

of course no business can be able to continue giving their employees free stuff on daily basis. There are also some businesses that provide feeding for their employees and such a scenario is excluded.
Never seen such business organisation before , it could be for those that are working in oil company but most normal business organisation here do not provide this for employee.

Never seen such business organisation before , it could be for those that are working in oil company but most normal business organisation here do not provide this for employee.
Probably, I have not seen a business that continues to give their workers free stuffs and free transportation everyday. The only people that can do that are government works and they are rare.

Probably, I have not seen a business that continues to give their workers free stuffs and free transportation everyday. The only people that can do that are government works and they are rare.
Lolz, have you seen it before in government work ? because me I've never seen except politicians will be the one to be getting it , even with their fat salaries and people who are working as school teachers and nurses that saves life will not get anything.

Lolz, have you seen it before in government work ? because me I've never seen except politicians will be the one to be getting it , even with their fat salaries and people who are working as school teachers and nurses that saves life will not get anything.
there are some government works you will do and you have the opportunity. The thing is that you have actually not seen that does not mean that it does not exist. They are high paying jobs though.

I believe that it's something good to do for your business staffs from time to time and especially to the workers that are really committed to their work because you can obviously see their work output.

It's a good way to motivate them to put more effort into their work and do better. I have done it a few times with my workers and it made them very happy.

I believe that it's something good to do for your business staffs from time to time and especially to the workers that are really committed to their work because you can obviously see their work output.

It's a good way to motivate them to put more effort into their work and do better. I have done it a few times with my workers and it made them very happy.
Such staff who benefit from these gifts will always put in their best at work every time because they know they will definitely be rewarded. Business owners too shouldn't wait until it's the Yuletide season before giving gifts

Such staff who benefit from these gifts will always put in their best at work every time because they know they will definitely be rewarded. Business owners too shouldn't wait until it's the Yuletide season before giving gifts
Not that I haven't seen it , I only knows this to be popular in oil companies. At least everything will always be arranged for you and you will be given allowance for most of everything you will need to make yourself comfortable. That's the only one I know.

This sometimes is necessary . I have seen so many business organisation giving their employees free gift most especially during certain season. It can be organised as it will help strengthen and brings togetherness in a business organisation.. it shouldn't be always to a situation in which the business organisation can't handle.

If you want your employees to be happy whenever they are doing stuff then it is important that you should try to give them free stuff from time to time. This will encourage them to work harder.
That is one of the criteria of getting the best out of your employees,because these incentives would go a long way to make them feel that their effort is been appriciated by the employer,they will also be looking up to something in terms of appriciaton wheever they perform very well.

I do not think that anything is wrong with giving free stuff as gifts to employees when they perform well. In fact, this could be a great thing to do as this would encourage the employees to perform better.

I do not think that anything is wrong with giving free stuff as gifts to employees when they perform well. In fact, this could be a great thing to do as this would encourage the employees to perform better.
Giving rewards and prizes to employees for a job well done should be done frequently in business organizations. It will promote hard-work and make others be committed towards completing their tasks.

Be giving your employees free gifts especially something that is unexpected is definitely going to boost their morale and create a sense of belonging to the business.

Be giving your employees free gifts especially something that is unexpected is definitely going to boost their morale and create a sense of belonging to the business.
Probably, it will boost their work in spirit to work effectively for the success of your business. I think this is one thing that several business people should put into consideration.

There are several ways of motivating employees to worked with much confidence and zeal to attained a goal and personally I feel given out free gift is one of the way to motivate them too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back